Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 is the design and documentation software, of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD tools. It will allow you to design and shape the world around you using its powerful and flexible features, including industry-specific toolsets, new automations, and seamless connections across devices and Autodesk products.
Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD software provides the ultimate in flexibility, customized for your specific needs. It’s time to take design further.
AutoCAD 2023 enables you to create and explore ideas like never before. It is all you need to create, visualize, document, and share your ideas. Import a wide variety of other formats including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Rhino, and NX. Drawing views, edge display, and location are instantly updated when an engineering change is made.
- Design and annotate 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Automate tasks such as comparing drawings, counting objects, adding blocks, creating schedules, and more
- Create a customized workspace to maximize productivity with add-on apps and APIs
The drafting, detailing, and conceptual design leader is showing the way once again. AutoCAD 2023 propels day-to-day drafting forward with features that increase speed and accuracy while saving time. Annotation scaling and layer properties per viewport minimise workarounds, while text and table enhancements and multiple leaders help deliver an unmatched level of aesthetic precision and professionalism.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 highlights:
- Markup Assist and Markup Import: Import feedback and incorporate changes to your drawings automatically.
- My Insights: Learn valuable tips and new features to help you work faster.
- APIs for the AutoCAD web app: Automate processes with the LISP API in the AutoCAD web app.
- Trace: Safely review and add feedback directly to a DWG file without altering the existing drawing.
- Count: Automate counting blocks or geometry with the COUNT command.
- Push to Autodesk Docs: Push your CAD drawing sheets as PDFs to Autodesk Docs from AutoCAD.
- Drawing history: See changes made to your drawing over time.
- Xref Compare: Compare two versions of an external xref and implement changes without leaving your current drawing.
- Blocks palette: Insert blocks efficiently from the Libraries tab on desktop or in the AutoCAD web app.
- Quick measure: Quickly display all nearby measurements in a drawing, including areas and perimeters, by hovering your mouse.
- Trim and extend (enhanced): The default Quick mode now automatically selects all potential boundaries.
- Purge (redesigned): Remove multiple unneeded objects with easy selection and object preview.
- DWG Compare: Compare two versions of a drawing or xref without leaving your current window.
- Attach/extract point cloud data: Attach point cloud files acquired by 3D laser scanners or other technologies.
- PDF import: Import geometry (SHX font files, fills, raster images, and TrueType text) into a drawing from a PDF.
- AutoCAD anytime, anywhere: Access AutoCAD from your desktop, web, and mobile devices.
- Save to web and mobile: Save drawings and their associated xrefs from your desktop to view and edit in the AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
- New views and viewports: Easily add saved views to your layouts.
- High-resolution monitor support: View your designs on 4K- and higher-resolution displays.
- Off-screen selection: Selected objects stay in the selection set, even if you pan or zoom off screen.
Save time with the specialized toolsets
- Access to industry-specific toolsets, including:
- Map 3D
- MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing)
- Plant 3D, including P&ID functionality
- Raster Design
- AutoCAD web app: View, create, and edit AutoCAD drawings from any computer with no software install required.
- AutoCAD mobile app: View, create, and edit AutoCAD drawings via iOS and Android devices.
- Integrated workflows: Work smoothly across desktop, web, and mobile devices.
- Cloud storage connectivity: Access any DWG file in AutoCAD with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
- Markup Import and Markup Assist. Markup Import and Markup Assist use machine learning to identify markups and provide a way to view and insert drawing revisions with less manual effort.
- My Insights: Macro Advisor. Macro insights are suggested command macros intended to help you be more productive.
- Trace. Building on the initial release of the Trace feature, you can now create traces in desktop and contribute to traces created by others.
- Count. You can now count instances of an object or blocks within a specified area.
- Floating Drawing Windows. Continued improvements to floating drawing windows are included in this release.
- 3D Graphics. This release includes the new cross platform 3D graphics system, leveraging all the power of modern GPUs and multi-core CPUs to offer a smooth navigation experience for much larger drawings.
- 2D Graphics Display. This release of AutoCAD includes a new graphic engine, which provides a better display effect on some high-end GPUs.
- Sheet Set Manager for Autodesk Docs. Manage sheet sets from Autodesk Docs using the new Sheet Set Manager for Web.
- Drawing and Layout Tabs. Changes to the drawing and layout tabs make it easier to tell which drawing and layout is active. Changes also make it easier to see which drawing is active on the drawing tab overflow menu.
- CUTBASE. The new CUTBASE command copies selected objects to the Clipboard, along with a specified base point, and removes them from the drawing.
- Polyline Extend. A new grip option, Extend Vertex, adds a new vertex to your polyline extending from the selected end grip. You no longer have to reverse the polyline direction.
- MLEADER Enhancement. The MLEADER command now has an option to select an existing mtext object to use for the new leader.
- Insert Block: The Block Redefine dialog box provides an option to rename a block when the specified block name already exists in the drawing.
- Options Dialog Box: A new task dialog prompts you to either save or discard the changes made when you attempt to close or cancel the Options dialog box.
- Isolation Mode: The object selection is now maintained when you exit isolation mode.
- New Drawing: Hovering over the New drop-down on the Start tab, displays a tooltip with the name of the drawing template file that will be used.
- Customer Error Reporting (CER): Your email address is now automatically filled in when an error report is generated.
- Multi-core Background Publishing: The publish option “Include Hyperlinks” is now supported when publishing a Multi-sheet PDF file using background publishing.
Homepage – https://www.autodesk.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows 10 version 1809 or above.
- Apple macOS Monterey v12, Big Sur v11, Catalina v10.15
Size: 1.72 GB