Autodesk AutoCAD 2024 is the design and documentation software, of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD tools. It will allow you to design and shape the world around you using its powerful and flexible features, including industry-specific toolsets, new automations, and seamless connections across devices and Autodesk products.
Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD software provides the ultimate in flexibility, customized for your specific needs. It’s time to take design further.
AutoCAD 2024 enables you to create and explore ideas like never before. It is all you need to create, visualize, document, and share your ideas. Import a wide variety of other formats including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Rhino, and NX. Drawing views, edge display, and location are instantly updated when an engineering change is made.
- Design and annotate 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Automate tasks such as comparing drawings, counting objects, adding blocks, creating schedules, and more
- Create a customized workspace to maximize productivity with add-on apps and APIs
The drafting, detailing, and conceptual design leader is showing the way once again. AutoCAD 2023 propels day-to-day drafting forward with features that increase speed and accuracy while saving time. Annotation scaling and layer properties per viewport minimise workarounds, while text and table enhancements and multiple leaders help deliver an unmatched level of aesthetic precision and professionalism.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2024 highlights:
- Markup Assist and Markup Import: Import feedback and incorporate changes to your drawings automatically.
- My Insights: Learn valuable tips and new features to help you work faster.
- APIs for the AutoCAD web app: Automate processes with the LISP API in the AutoCAD web app.
- Trace: Safely review and add feedback directly to a DWG file without altering the existing drawing.
- Count: Automate counting blocks or geometry with the COUNT command.
- Push to Autodesk Docs: Push your CAD drawing sheets as PDFs to Autodesk Docs from AutoCAD.
- Drawing history: See changes made to your drawing over time.
- Xref Compare: Compare two versions of an external xref and implement changes without leaving your current drawing.
- Blocks palette: Insert blocks efficiently from the Libraries tab on desktop or in the AutoCAD web app.
- Quick measure: Quickly display all nearby measurements in a drawing, including areas and perimeters, by hovering your mouse.
- Trim and extend (enhanced): The default Quick mode now automatically selects all potential boundaries.
- Purge (redesigned): Remove multiple unneeded objects with easy selection and object preview.
- DWG Compare: Compare two versions of a drawing or xref without leaving your current window.
- Attach/extract point cloud data: Attach point cloud files acquired by 3D laser scanners or other technologies.
- PDF import: Import geometry (SHX font files, fills, raster images, and TrueType text) into a drawing from a PDF.
- AutoCAD anytime, anywhere: Access AutoCAD from your desktop, web, and mobile devices.
- Save to web and mobile: Save drawings and their associated xrefs from your desktop to view and edit in the AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
- New views and viewports: Easily add saved views to your layouts.
- High-resolution monitor support: View your designs on 4K- and higher-resolution displays.
- Off-screen selection: Selected objects stay in the selection set, even if you pan or zoom off screen.
Save time with the specialized toolsets
- Access to industry-specific toolsets, including:
- Map 3D
- MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing)
- Plant 3D, including P&ID functionality
- Raster Design
- AutoCAD web app: View, create, and edit AutoCAD drawings from any computer with no software install required.
- AutoCAD mobile app: View, create, and edit AutoCAD drawings via iOS and Android devices.
- Integrated workflows: Work smoothly across desktop, web, and mobile devices.
- Cloud storage connectivity: Access any DWG file with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
- New Features Overview (Video). This video shows the key enhancements in this release.
- Activity Insights. Activity Insights provides an understanding of the past actions that you or others have performed with regard to your drawings.
- Smart Blocks: Placement. The new smart block functionality can offer placement suggestions based on where you’ve placed that block before in the drawing.
- Smart Blocks: Replacement. Replace specified block references by selecting from a palette of suggested similar blocks.
- Markup Assist. This release includes improvements to Markup Assist that make it easier to bring markups into your drawing.
- Trace Updates. The Trace environment continues to improve and now includes the new COPYFROMTRACE command and new settings controls on the toolbar.
- Autodesk Docs Improvements. Improved performance and navigation on the Start tab for drawings stored on Autodesk Docs.
- Start Tab Updates. The Start tab continues to be improved in this release including new options to sort and search recent drawings.
- File Tab Menu. Use the new file tab menu to switch between drawings, create or open a drawing, save all drawings, close all drawings, and more.
- Layout Tab Menu. Use the new layout tab menu to switch between layouts, create a layout from a template, publish layouts, and more.
Homepage – https://www.autodesk.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows 10 version 1809 or above.
- Apple macOS Ventura 13, Monterey 12, Big Sur 11
Size: 2.34 GB