Webyog SQLyog is the most powerful manager, admin and GUI tool for MySQL and MariaDB. With HTTP/ HTTPS/ SSH Tunneling is a easy to use, compact and very fast graphical tool to manage your MySQL database anywhere in the world.
Webyog SQLyog software was developed keep in mind the necessities of all who use MySQL as their preferred RDBMS. Whether you enjoy the control of handwritten SQL or prefer to work in a visual environment, Webyog SQLyog makes it easy for you get started and provides you with tools to enhance your MySQL experience.
SQLyog MySQL GUI is the most powerful MySQL manager and admin tool, combining the features of MySQL Query Browser, Administrator, phpMyAdmin and various other MySQL Front Ends and MySQL clients in a single intuitive interface.
Webyog SQLyog Features:
- HTTP/HTTPs Tunneling
- SSH Tunneling
- Visual Data Compare
- Query Profiler
- Data Search
- Schema Optimizer and Index Analyzer
- Schema and Data Synchronization
- Wizard driven compressed backups with scheduling
- Visual Query Builder
- Form View
- Visual Schema Designer
- SQL Formatter
- Import External Data
- Session Restore
- SSH and HTTP Tunneling
- Foreign Key Lookups
SQLyog provides you with powerful means to manage your MySQL databases.
- Works with MySQL servers from 4.1 and higher and all MariaDB servers.
- Create/Drop/Alter Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers and Events.
- HTTP and SSH Tunneling – smartly manage your MySQL server even if the MySQL port is blocked or remote access to MySQL is disallowed!
- Protect your data with SSL encryption.
- Smart AutoComplete.
- Formats SQL statements.
- Proactive Query Profiler.
- Favorite Manager to neatly organize your favorite SQL statements.
- Very fast retrieval of data.
- Advanced GUI Query Builder. Supports JOINs, aggregate as well as ‘common’ functions, sorting (ORDER BY) and filtering (WHERE and HAVING) and ALIAS.
- SQLyog Import External Data wizard – use the GUI or specify a query.
- Schema and Data synchronization tools.
- Powerful compressed Scheduled Backup with email notification.
- Schedule various jobs.
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool – execute unattended queries for database maintenance of data verification with flexible email option.
- Full support for Virtual Columns of both Oracle/MySQL and MariaDB
- GUI transactions support
- Transparent LDAP/PAM support for connection to both Oracle/MySQL and MariaDB. No settings are required
- Update result returned from query – also supports queries with JOINs. No dialogues – just edit!
- Manage foreign key relationships.
- Fully InnoDB compliant.
- Supports MySQL pluggable storage engines architecture.
- Multi-threaded query execution with option to allow multiple query execution simultaneously.
- View your results in GRID/TEXT mode.
- Filter data and resultsets directly form the context menu of a displayed value.
- Execute (very large) SQL-scripts as batch files.
- Execute multiple queries returning more than 1000s of rows per resultset. Its very efficient in memory.
- Very compact binary.
- Written entirely in C/C++/Win32 APIs using native MySQL C APIs. No wrapper classes used.
- Connection manager.
- Tabbed interface to create/alter tables.
- View and edit advanced table-properties, such as Comment, Key_Length etc.
- Do table-diagnostics (check, optimize, repair, analyze)
- Duplicate tables to new table-names.
- Excel like grid interface to edit data with support for Enum/Set.
- Create/Drop databases.
- Manage indexes.
- Comprehensive user/security manager. Control every available privilege on what level you like (server/database/table/column).
- Reorder columns of table.
- Copy database between two MySQL hosts.
- Drop all tables of a database with a single click.
- Edit BLOBs in TEXT or GRAPICHS mode. All common (non-proprioritary) graphics format (including ‘high-resolution’ TIFFs and PNGs) supported.
- Export table-structure and data into SQL-dumps.
- Direct export to Microsoft Excel.
- Export/import data in/from CSV files.
- Export database schema in HTML.
- Log all queries for a session.
- Save resultset in CSV, HTML and XML.
- Copy your result as CSV to clipboard.
- Is very keyboard friendly. You can work with 99% features of SQLyog with keyboard.
- View and kill other user-processes.
- Flush Host/Logs/Privileges/Tables.
- Quick access to processlist, status, variables etc.
- and a lot more…
Changes in SQLyog 13.1.3 (June 2018):
- With new connections saved by this release all passwords etc. saved in files (sqlyog.ini, XML-jobfiles, session restore database etc.) are now encrypted and not only “obfuscated” as before. Old saved connection details with obfuscated passwords will be re-encoded using encryption first time the respective connection is opened (however old SJA “jobfiles” will need to be recreated if encryption shall be used in the jobfile. A jobfile with an “oldstyle” obfuscated password will still work with this new program version). Please observe that, as a consequence of using true encryption, it is now technically impossible to “reverse engineer” a saved password to clear-text (what we sometimes have done for users earlier).
- The “caching_sha2_password” authentication plugin (default in recent MySQL 8 servers) is now supported. This has been achieved by upgrading the MariaDB Connector/C from 2.3x to 3.0x. The same connector upgrade also solves a few rare issues with SSL and other rare connectivity issues.
- We updated the ‘keywords.db’ file (used for autocomplete and syntax highlighting) with new keywords and functions added in recent MySQL and MariaDB servers.
- “Duplicate Current Row” was unintentionally disabled (or “greyed out”) in SQLyog Community edition.
With MySQL 8.0.12+ Schema Sync displayed an extra ‘DEFAULT’ keyword for a table having a TIMESTAMP column with a default value. Older MySQL versions and MariaDB were not affected.
Schema Sync displayed the CREATE VIEW query twice for Views on comparison. This is a regression bug introduced in SQLyog v13.1.2.
SQLyog closed abruptly when executing a CREATE/ALTER TABLE statement using the GUI interface. This happened with MySQL v5.0.x and v5.1.x server versions only and is also a regression bug.
Homepage – https://www.webyog.com
Runs on all Windows version from Vista/2008 and higher as well as “Windows Server” systems of same generations (Windows Server 2008 and higher).