WYSIWYG Web Builder 17 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. You can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want. And when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
The ‘Responsive Web Design‘ tool allows you to create a single HTML page containing different variants of the layout. Each is optimized for specific device widths. Your website will dynamically respond to the screen size of the visitor and display the layout most appropriate to their device. These different variants are called ‘breakpoints’ and this concept is based on CSS3’s media queries.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 17 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
A breakpoint is separate ‘view’ of the page in WYSIWYG Web Builder. A page can have multiple breakpoints, each one optimized for a specific screen width. For example, you can have the standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and another one for mobile phones (320 px).
WYSIWYG Web Builder now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 17 Key Features:
- Responsive Web Design. Built-in support for layout grid, flexbox, css grid or fixed layouts with breakpoints
- Web Fonts. Easily add Google Fonts and other Web Fonts to your website.
- Animations. Add amazing pre made animations and transtions or create your own animations. Included more than 150 pre-defined animations.
- Pre-made Blocks. Use pre-made blocks to quickly get started. More than 150 blocks are available!
- Forms Tools. Send Emails, Upload Files, Store Data in MySQL or CSV, Auto Responder, Password Protect Pages, Form Validation, Conditons/Calculations
- Images and Media. Image filters, shapes, galleries, carousels, lightboxes, rollover animations, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 Video/Audio
- Icon Libaries. Support for Font Awesome, Material Icons and many other icon libraries
- Navigation. Navigation buttons, drop down menus, fullscreen menu, mega menu, panel menu, breadcrumb, pagination and much more!
- Extensions. Hundreds of extensions to add extra functionality to the software. Including slideshows, navigation, audio/video, webshops, data viewers etc.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag and Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
What’s New in WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.0.2:
- Fixed: Issue with success and error page with Stripe Ecommerce integration.
- Fixed: Issue with Table Of Context when using incorrect heading order.
- Fixed: Issue with Ecwid Single Products responsive height.
- Fixed: Issue with bcrypt and Change Password form.
- Improved: Added support for HTML5 semantic tags in Table of Contents.
- Improved: Added aria-labelledby attribute to Table of Contents when a label is used.
- Improved: Added the ability to use Cards as bookmark.
- Improved: Double clicking ‘Page has no header tags’ in the SEO assistant will now open the online tutorial for more details.
What’s New in WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.0.1:
- Fixed: Issue with gradient color alpha in backgrounds.
- Fixed: Issue with SVG icon alignment in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Issue with universal-parallax in layer with breakpoints (display:inline should be display:block)
- Improved: Added support for 3-byte Unicode filenames in Baby Web Server (for local server preview).
- Improved: Added RTL rendering support to Site Tree and Table of Contents.
- Improved: Several small improvements related to table HTML output.
- Improved: Several performance improvements related to publishing text and tables (global RTF control table, font query cache).
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.4.3:
- Improved: Added support for file links to Button and Themeable Button.
- Improved: Optimized the generated HTML of the Responsive Menu for Google’s Lighthouse.
- Improved: Added (experimental) support for Harbour programming language in HTML formatting engine (beautify/minify)
- Improved: Simplified HTML attribute encoding for Unicode text to improve SEO.
- Improved: Re-adding hidden columns in Layout grid will restore previous alignment/order.
- Fixed: Incorrect column alignment in layout grids and custom overflow with flexbox.
- Fixed: Issue with captcha width in layout grids (full width = false).
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.4.2:
- Improved: Added ‘font-display: swap’ to font-awesome.min.css.
- Fixed: Issue with image path in Slide show set to fullscreen BG.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.4.1:
- Fixed: Crash when using Captcha on master page.
- Fixed: Issue with inset box shadow in Themeable Menu.
- Fixed: Issue with Bcrypt in login form.
- Fixed: Issue with image filters on hidden images.
- Improved: Bookmark now uses ‘div’instead of ‘a’ to prevent Lighthouse “Links are not crawlable” warning.
- Improved: Optimized generated HTML for CSS Menu for Lighthouse.
- Improved: Added width and height attributes to logo of Themeable Menu (Lighthouse improvement).
- Improved: Added title attribute to hamburger icon of the Themeable Menu (Lighthouse improvement).
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.4.0:
- Fixed: Deleting Style Causes Program Crash.
- Fixed: Several issues with Themeable button: padding, alignment, responsive size, split button arrow.
- Fixed: Issue with Overlay Menu z-index in popup mode.
- Fixed: Issue with custom ID in RTF to HTML conversion.
- Fixed: Issue with custom @font-face fonts in combination with icon fonts.
- Improved: The Slideshow and Photo Gallery now use the official Instagram API whihc requires an authorization token.
See “How to get Instagram Feed Access Token” for more details: https://www.mageplaza.com/kb/how-to-get-instagram-feed-access-token.html
- Improved: The zoom level of the workspace is preserved between sessions. Note: the option ‘Set initial zoom level based on DPI scaling’ should be OFF.
- Improved: Implemented responsive padding for layers (position children -> floating).
- Improved: Added &display=swap to the end of the generated google fonts code.
- Improved: Added ‘font-display: swap’ to @font-face definitions.
- Improved: Added the ability to set the scaling factor of thumbnail images in the Photo Gallery (experimental) to improve Google’s lighthouse ‘Best Practice’ scores. Hold down the SHIFT-key while clicking the ‘Source’ button to change the value. The default is 1.5 (which is 1.5x the size in the workspace).
- Improved: Added ‘width’ and ‘height’ attributes to Photo Gallery images to improve Google’s lighthouse ‘Performance’ scores.
- New feature: Added support ‘onfocusin’ and ‘onfocusout’ events.
- New feature: Added ‘Full width’ property to Panel Menu. This adds the ability to make the Panel Menu button full width in layout grids.
- New feature: Added ‘onchange’ event to checkbox and flip switch.
- New feature: Added ‘Prompt for Save before publishing’ option (Tools->Options->General). This will ask you if you want to save the project before publishing.
- New feature: Added ‘Show All’ and ‘Hide All’ commands to Object Manager context menu. This is a quick way to show or hide all objects. If the selected object is a layer/layout grid then only the elements of that layer will be hidden/shown.
- New feature: Added a tool to convert a ‘jQuery Mobile’ page to a standard web page. As you may know jQuery Mobile has not been updated 2014 and therefore it is outdated and no longer relevant for modern web design.
- The new tool makes it easier to convert existing mobile pages to standard pages with layout grids. All mobile specific elements will be converted to standard elements. Where possible, themes/swatches will be replaced by standard styles. Note that some features (like page transitions, AJAX page loading, swatches) are not available for standard HTML pages, so it’s not possible to do a 100% perfect conversion. After the conversion you probably need to do some manual changes, but becuase you are no longer limited to jQuery Mobile elements only you will have much more control over the page layout.
Homepage – https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 13.6 MB