WYSIWYG Web Builder 16 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. You can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want. And when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
The ‘Responsive Web Design‘ tool allows you to create a single HTML page containing different variants of the layout. Each is optimized for specific device widths. Your website will dynamically respond to the screen size of the visitor and display the layout most appropriate to their device. These different variants are called ‘breakpoints’ and this concept is based on CSS3’s media queries.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
A breakpoint is separate ‘view’ of the page in WYSIWYG Web Builder. A page can have multiple breakpoints, each one optimized for a specific screen width. For example, you can have the standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and another one for mobile phones (320 px).
WYSIWYG Web Builder now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16 Key Features:
- Responsive Web Design. Built-in support for layout grid, flexbox, css grid or fixed layouts with breakpoints
- Web Fonts. Easily add Google Fonts and other Web Fonts to your website.
- Animations. Add amazing pre made animations and transtions or create your own animations. Included more than 150 pre-defined animations.
- Pre-made Blocks. Use pre-made blocks to quickly get started. More than 150 blocks are available!
- Forms Tools. Send Emails, Upload Files, Store Data in MySQL or CSV, Auto Responder, Password Protect Pages, Form Validation, Conditons/Calculations
- Images and Media. Image filters, shapes, galleries, carousels, lightboxes, rollover animations, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 Video/Audio
- Icon Libaries. Support for Font Awesome, Material Icons and many other icon libraries
- Navigation. Navigation buttons, drop down menus, fullscreen menu, mega menu, panel menu, breadcrumb, pagination and much more!
- Extensions. Hundreds of extensions to add extra functionality to the software. Including slideshows, navigation, audio/video, webshops, data viewers etc.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag and Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.1.2:
- Improved: Rollover Text aspect ratio calculation.
- Improved: Added support for events in Themeable Menu items.
- New feature: Added the ability to add events to cards.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.1.1:
- Fixed: Issue with Layout Grid height (33vh).
- Fixed: Incorrect editbox margin with Bootstrap validation.
- Fixed: Issue with combobox height in floating layout.
- Fixed: Issue with page events
- Improved: Template selection dialog background for dark themes.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.1.0:
- Fixed: Implemented workaround for Layout Grid issue with order and custom overflow.
- Fixed: Issue with built-in Carousel arrows for non-flexible layouts.
- Fixed: Issue with FlexContainer parallax background and max-width.
- Improved: Several improvements in the Tabs widget for flexible layouts.
- Improved: Added Asset Manager support for YouTube preview images.
- Improved: The color picker has a new alpha slider.
- Improved: Upgraded to PHP Mailer version 6.2.0. More details: https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/ … angelog.md
- Improved: Upgraded to plyr 3.6.3 (for use with YouTube, HTML audio/video and Vimeo)
- New feature: Added support for ‘scrollspy’ to Overlay Menu.- New feature: Added support for ‘highlight current page’ to Overlay Menu.
- New feature: Added ‘border-width’ property to Mega Menu.
- New feature: Added support for responsive fonts to the Accordion, only for flexible layouts (eg. position children must be ‘floating’)
- New feature: Added ‘full width’ property to flexbox container. This option can be useful when the flex container is part of a layout grid.
- New feature: Added the ability to use the same name for a folder and page (in the same folder).
- New feature: Added the ability to use ‘Dividers’ in a Carousel.
- New feature: The height of Shape Dividers is now responsive, so they can have a different height in breakpoints.
- New feature: Panel menu links now have a separate alignment property. So, the button and links can have a different alignment.
- New feature: Added ‘stretched link’ option to cards. If this option is enabled then the full card will be clickable when a link is used in one of the items (for example a linked button).
- New feature: Added ‘padding’ properties to CMS Label.
- New feature: Added ‘Accent color’ property for Plyr in YouTube, Vimeo and HTML5 Audio/Video. The accent color specifies the primary UI color of the player.
- New feature: Added ‘default’ overflow mode to Layout Grid. This option introduces a new simplified responsive mode for layout grids. In ‘default’ mode, the number of columns is the same in all breakpionts (like overflow = none) however the column properties (padding, order, alignment, border) are responsive.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.0.5:
- Fixed: Issue with links in Bootstrap Tabs.
- Fixed: Invalid tag in Rollover text.
- Improved: drop down list width of auto complete in responsive layouts.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.0.4:
- Fixed: Issue with responsive fonts in blog links.
- Fixed: Image alignment in Cards using OWL carousel.
- Fixed: Templates use absolute path for background images in breakpoints.
- Improved: First and last item in Card inherits border radius.
- Improved: made several improvements to responsive properties of elements in a master frame.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.0.3:
- Fixed: Line always adds Icon library.
- Fixed: Issue with Layer Menu.
- Fixed: Issue with Panel Menu gradient background.
- Fixed: Button (link) size is incorrect with padding.
- Rollback: Replaced ‘-container’ with ‘_Container’ for backwards compatibility with [rz] extensions.
- Improved: Some icons are cropped in Themeable button.
- Improved: Added z-index for multi-level menus in floating layouts.
- Improved: HTML5 video subtitles improvements.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.0.2:
- Fixed: Missing phone/sms links.
- Fixed: Issue with Layer’s Float mode in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Issue with menu title alignment in Responsive Menu
- Fixed: Ramp 3d Divider does not use the selected color.
- Fixed: Wrong play type in Motion Effects.
- Fixed: Issue with flipswitch and ’empty value’ workaround.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with Unicode text and styles when upgrading from WB15.
- Improved: Card image filename now supports PHP code.
- Improved: Background image urls are now quoted.
- Improved: Auto Save no longer kills focus while in text edit mode.
- Improved: Full width text with max-width now has extra div wrapper for use with flexbox layout grids.
- New feature: The application and setup have now been code signed with a digital signature. You should no longer receive any safety warnings and you know that the software software is legitimate.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.0.1:
- Fixed: Issue with Photo Collage properties.
- Fixed: Issue with ListView HTML output.
- Fixed: Issue with layout grid padding and vertical alignment in combination with flexbox grid system.
- Fixed: Issue with CMS styles.
- Fixed: Issue with CMS View and “latest posts” option.
- Fixed: Issue with flexbox order.
- Fixed: Corrupt login template.
- Fixed: “Layout” property (absolute/floating) in extensions cannot be changed via dialog properties.
- Fixed: Issue with links in Morphing Shape.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with Signup object.
- Fixed: Shape divider animation does not work in LayoutGrid.
- Fixed: Panel menu button may use wrong colors.
- Fixed: Issue with delay spinner in Motion Effects.
- Fixed: Badge colors cannot be changed via dialog properties.
- Fixed: Issue with font-weight in Label.
- Fixed: Missing ‘border-radius’ in CMS label.
- Fixed: Bootstrap modal backdrop does not process clicks above and below content.
- New feature: Added support for easing in RollOver Image fade animation.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.5:
- Fixed: Events with target ‘self’ display warning in Error Reports.
- Fixed: Themeable menu does not display dropdown menu for single items.
- Improved: Added support for accented characters in Site Tree menu.
- Improved: Synchronize with Site Manager now also works with ‘hide file extension’ option.
Homepage – https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 13.9 MB