R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software for experienced data recovery professionals.
Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, R-STUDIO is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions.
R-Studio also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
R-Studio also includes:
- An advanced RAID reconstruction module
- A feature-rich text/hexadecimal editor
- An entire advanced disk copying/imaging module in one single piece of software, which makes R-Studio your ideal complete solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
Included utilities recover files:
- Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
- Removed by virus attack or power failure;
- After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
- When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existed partitions and recover files from found partitions.
- From hard disk with bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the entire disk or its part into an image file and then process such image file.
- Standard Windows Explorer – style interface.
- Host OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, 8/8.1/ 10, Windows Server 2012/ 2016.
- Data recovery over the Network. Recovers the files on network computers running Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, Macintosh, Linux, and UNIX.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS / ReFS2+ / ReFS 3.4/3.7 (Resilient File System, Windows 2012/2016/2019/2022 Server), HFS/HFS+ and APFS (including encryption) (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux), XFS, ISO9660 (CDs/DVDs/Images), UStar/Tar/CPIO/Pax* (Tape drives).
- Scan for Known File Types (raw file recovery). If the disk file system is heavily damaged or unsupported, R-Studio searches for specific data patterns (“file signatures”) typical for certain file types (Microsoft Office documents, jpgs, etc.).
- Recognition and parsing of Basic (MBR), GPT, and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema, and the Apple partition map. Support for Dynamic volumes (Windows 2000-2016/8.1/10) over MBR and GPT.
- Windows Storage Spaces (created by Windows 8, 8.1,10, 11);
- Apple software RAIDs, CoreStorage, File Vault, and Fusion Drive;
- Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM/LVM2) and mdadm RAIDs.
R-Studio can automatically recognize and assemble the components of these disk managers even with their damaged databases. Their components with severe corrupted databases you can add manually.
- Damaged RAID recovery. If the OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID you can process like a real one. Standard RAID levels supported: 0, 1, 4, 5, 6. Nested and non-standard RAID level supported: 10(1+0), 1E, 5E, 5EE, 6E.
- Automatic RAID parameter recognition. R-Studio can recognize all RAID parameters for RAID 5 and 6. This feature helps the user to solve one of the most difficult problems in RAID recovery.
- Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or its part. Such image files you can compress and split into several files to put it on CD/DVD/flash or FAT16/FAT32/exFAT. Then process the image files like regular disks.
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5), from NTFS with data deduplication.
- Recognizes localized names.
- Recovered files you can save on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
- File or disk content you can be view and edit with the advanced hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
- S.M.A.R.T. attribute monitoring. R-Studio can display S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) attributes for hard drives to show their hardware health and predict their possible failures.
- Integration with DeepSpar Disk Imager, a professional HDD imaging device specifically built for data recovery from hard drives with hardware issues. Such integration provides R-Studio with a low-level fine-tuned access to drives with a certain level of hardware malfunction. Moreover, it allows disk imaging and analyzing to performe simultaneously.
New R-Studio features in version 9.x:
- Native support for data recovery hardware from DeepSpar: USB Stabilizer and RapidSpar. Such support allows the user to control hardware parameters directly from the R-Studio interface and create drive’s sector maps to improve multiple data recovery operations. (R-Studio Technician)
- Runtime imaging. The software creates drive images in parallel with other drive reading operations. Next time when program accesses data from imaged drive areas it gets the data from the runtime image. (Technician Edition)
- Multi-pass imaging. You can create images from problematic drives through several phases reading data from good areas first and from bad and slow areas later. Such approach allows for extracting maximum possible amount of data even from quite faulty drives. (Technician Edition)
- I/O Monitor allows the user to inspect read/write operations in real time. (Technician Edition)
- Support for sector maps, both in the R-Studio’s format and in the third-party software ddrescue and HDDSuperClone formats. (R-Studio Technician)
- A new license type T80+. R-Studio T80+ is equal in its features to full-fledged R-Studio Technician, runs for a certain period of time, and during its validity period can be upgraded to Technician Edition for the initial price difference.
- Several disk objects can be opened in one tab. All these objects you can simultaneously search for files, their files you can mark and recover.
- Drive imaging can be interrupted and then resumed. When the user stops an imaging process, they have two options: to discard an already created partial image file or to save it to resume drive imaging later.
- Added some extended options to the drive operation progress windows.
- You can search the file types for on the Known File Types dialog box.
Homepage – https://www.r-studio.com
- Windows 11/ 10 /8.1/8 /7 /Vista /XP /2000
- Windows Server 2022/ 2019 /2016 /2012 /2008 /2003
- At least 256 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
- The administrative privileges are required to install and run R‑Studio utilities.
- A network connection for data recovering over network.
Size: 62.7 MB