Drupal is a website Content Management System (CMS). It allows an individual, business, community, or enterprise to publish, organize, and maintain a wide variety of content on a website.
You may use Drupal to build everything from personal blogs to enterprise applications. Thousands of add-on modules and designs let you build any site you can imagine.
Drupal is open source, released under the GNU General Public License, which means that it is freely available to anybody that wishes to use it. It’s built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of people around the world.
It is arguably one of the most widely used CMS platforms currently available, with hundreds of thousands of sites running it. Well-known sites include: The White House, Best Buy, 20th Century Fox Searchlight, and Warner Bros. Recordings, just to name a small few.
Drupal has a massive active community, which helps to drive innovation. It has tons of built-in functionality. As well as thousands of freely available modules, that make it easy and cost-effective to deploy the following.
- Electronic commerce
- Collaborative authoring environments
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Picture galleries
- File uploads and downloads
It is a very scalable, flexible, robust, and secure platform for deploying comprehensive web solutions, such as:
- Community web portals
- Discussion sites
- Corporate web sites
- Intranet applications
- Personal web sites or blogs
- Aficionado sites
- E-commerce applications
- Resource directories
- Social Networking sites
This CMS allows non-technical users to maintain a site, while allowing technical users to have the ability to deploy powerful solutions. Its architecture helps to facilitate Search Engine Optimization as well as scalable customization and enhancements through the use of modules.
Distributions are a collection of pre-configured themes and modules for feature-rich web sites giving you a head start on building your site. Build your own online communities, media portal, online store, and more!
- #3057314 by alexpott, chr.fritsch, larowlan: Harden hash checking in core
- #3041326 by Sam152, amateescu, Berdir: Remove ‘title’ and ‘description’ from MenuSettingsConstraintValidator when used with content moderation by creating a draft of menu link content when a draft of it’s parent content is created
- #2939356 by Lendude, mediabounds, Manuel Garcia, validoll, justclint, hctom: Fatal error during import translaton of workflows.workflow.editorial.yml config
- Revert “Issue #3054315 by yogeshmpawar, alexpott: Sort out ApcuBackendTest”
- #3048196 by tetranz, Tom Konda, Berdir: A field title isn’t translated if “Account administration pages” plugin is enabled
- #2994315 by BackEndTea: Allow installation of latest paragonie/random_compat
- #3057370 by Wim Leers, seanB: MediaLibraryState::fromRequest() may result in invalid MediaLibraryState::create() call
- #3058013 by plach: Promote plach to full-fledged Framework Manager
- #3054315 by yogeshmpawar, alexpott: Sort out ApcuBackendTest
- #2927012 by deviantintegral, alexpott, arunkumark: _drupal_log_error() returns a 0 exit code on errors
- #3043907 by alexpott, dawehner, starlightE, cilefen: DatabaseCacheBackend::ensureBinExists() does not properly handle exceptions
- #3023220 by tim.plunkett, andyg5000, Berdir, phenaproxima, bkosborne: Performance: Prevent extra Layout Builder code from running when rendering fields in isolation (Views results, FieldBlock, etc)
- #3046007 by Sam152, alexpott, amateescu, tim.plunkett: In some circumstances the override field is not cleared from the field map when a bundle is deleted, resulting in a fatal error in layout_builder_post_update_make_layout_untranslatable
- #3056348 by Pasqualle: Wrong code comment in NodeRevisionRevertForm
- #3051908 by Roensby, gabesullice: Documentation in json.api.php describes wrong query parameter
- #3053330 by Maithri Shetty: Update Dependencies Format in workspaces in .info.yml file
- #3045211 by nlisgo, yogeshmpawar, Nebel54, heddn, quietone: Prevent link field migration from creating invalid link attributes
- #3055474 by Gribnif, Berdir: template_preprocess_file_link will not work with a stdClass object, though it tries to
- #3055918 by kkalaskar, kpv: Fix typo in LibraryDiscoveryParser::parseLibraryInfo() docblock
- #3053827 by gabesullice: Leaked cache metadata detected when using JSON:API to GET a threaded comment when RDF module is installed
- #3035980 by jhedstrom: Provide a better error when a NULL is passed to EntityStorageBase::load()
- #3048434 by claudiu.cristea, Lendude: Convert FileManagedAccessTest into a Kernel test
- #2892440 follow-up by alexpott: Provide helper test method to wait for an element to be removed from the page
- #2892440 by bnjmnm, tedbow, alexpott, Krzysztof Domański, Lendude: Provide helper test method to wait for an element to be removed from the page
- #3056536 by alexpott, tedbow: LayoutBuilderDisableInteractionsTest randomly fails
- #3048707 by Daniel Korte, Lendude: Views AJAX arguments are not HTML decoded
- #3052940 by Krzysztof Domański: Incorrect data type for the expected parameter
- #3055001 by Neslee Canil Pinto: Typo error in comment module file
- #3043087 by tedbow, Sam152: Retrieving plugins with entity context definitions from cache is expensive, which is noticeable when used with Layout Builder’s FieldBlockDeriver
Homepage – https://drupal.org