Pinegrow web editor works with regular HTML files. It has unique features like editing multiple pages at the same time, complete range of Bootstrap and Foundation components, CSS styling with LESS support, Stylesheet manager… And more useful features are on the way.
This Web Editor doesn’t add any abstraction on top of HTML and CSS. It simply helps you to work with HTML and CSS more efficiently, either visually or through code. As standalone app, it fits into a web development workflow much better than cloud solutions.
Edit content of a page. Use Pinegrow as a CMS for your static Html pages. Move elements around and double click on any element to edit its text content.
Pinegrow knows how to rearrange HTML code of an element if you change its properties. For example, changing form layout from normal to horizontal requires just one click.
Experiment with different designs. Take a page and open a mirrored copy. Use Stylesheet manager to duplicate and attach / detach stylesheets. Play with different designs in real time. Bonus points if you use different screen sizes and CSS variables.
Try templates online. Just open a template demo from the internet and start customizing it with your images and content. Immediately see if the template works for you or not.
Pinegrow Web Editor Features:
- Open HTML files on your desktop
Work with HTML files on your computer. It doesn’t add any frameworks, layouts or styles of its own to your code. There is nothing to upload, import or export. Simply open, edit and save your HTML files.
- Speed up working with HTML
Quickly build the layout of your webpage with powerful visual tools for adding, editing, moving, cloning and deleting HTML elements.
- Live editing
- Bootstrap, Foundation, AngularJS or HTML
Drag components to the page and customize them through UI properties. Pinegrow automatically sets attributes, adds classes or even adjusts the component’s HTML code. AngularJS, 960 Grid and plain HTML are also supported.
- WordPress theme builder
Open or create a HTML page Add WordPress actions to HTML elements and set their parameters. Export the WordPress theme. Pinegrow generates PHP code and splits the page into PHP theme files.
- Multi-page editing
Edit multiple pages at the same time makes responsive website design a breeze. Duplicate and mirror pages, set different zoom levels and device sizes.
- Pinegrow loves the code
Pinegrow doesn’t hide the code from you. Edit pages visually and through code – at the same time. Changes made through visual UI are immediately reflected in the code view. Code edits are immediately visible on the page and in visual UI.
- Powerful CSS editor
Edit CSS rules visually or through code. Add variables and expressions to create easily customizable themes. Use Stylesheet manager to clone, attach and remove stylesheets.
- Make your pages responsive
Easily design responsive websites with Media query helper tool. Add custom breakpoints or let PG detect them by analyzing stylesheets. Use multi-page editing to edit the page at multiple device sizes.
- Quickly build websites with Blocks
Use the collection of ready-made website blocks to quickly build great looking websites. Drag blocks to the page, customise the content, style CSS rules if you want – and your website is done. You can even create fully customisable WordPress themes with blocks.
- Edit any page from the web
Just enter the URL and start editing the remote page. Change layout, edit text and images, modify CSS rules… This is great for editing CSS of server-generated pages and for trying out templates. Then save modified HTML and CSS files to your computer.
- Use Pinegrow alongside your favorite code editor
Pinegrow fits right into your workflow. Use it alongside your favorite code editor (with smart auto-refresh), source control system, package manager and deployment tools.
- Edit PHP HTML templates
Visually edit HTML layouts with dynamic PHP tags. Double-click on any element that contains PHP blocks to edit the code.
Pinegrow PRO is an edition of Pinegrow Web Editor with powerful tools like Projects, Master pages, Partials and Smart components. It is perfect for building and managing multi-page websites.
- Design panel with improved backgrounds, filters, harmonic colors and local web fonts
- New templates and blocks
- VG icons for every project
- Code editor with intelisense, new color themes and better performance
- Bootstrap and Tailwind CSS updates
- and more!
Changes in Pinegrow Web Editor 6.0 – June 10, 2021:
- Design panel Floating tools
- Replace colors
- Move up and down
- Tree auto collapse
- CSS fields
- Monaco code editor and more.
Changes in Pinegrow Web Editor 5.992 – March 18, 2021:
- Bootstrap 5 Beta
- Improved text editing
- WordPress custom image sizes
- Bug fixes
Changes in Pinegrow Web Editor 5.991 – January 28, 2021:
- Tailwind Blocks
- Tailwind CSS 2
- Tailwind UI works again
- Bootstrap templates
- Bug fixes
Changes in Pinegrow Web Editor 5.99 – December 17, 2020:
- Bootstrap 4 Blocks library
- 2000+ SVG icons
- VG manipulation
- WordPress local video and audio resources
- Performance and bug fixes.
Changes in Pinegrow Web Editor 5.981 – November 20, 2020:
- Fixing the issue with opening a New page dialog
- Changing the attribute with Attribute Editor updates the values in the Properties panel.
- Tailwind CSS colors are now correctly detected in Tailwind Visual Editor.
- Fixing the Customize Bootstrap Theme feature and issues with copying resources to projects.
- Improvement of how multiple Pinegrow windows are managed.
Pinegrow Interactions library updated to 2.01:
- Fixes issues with Scroll scene animations that are played independently (not synced with scroll).
- Added the ability to name the Scroll scene animations.
- Added Invalidate setting for independent Scroll scene animations.
Changes in Pinegrow Web Editor 5.98 – November 18, 2020:
- Pinegrow Interactions 2.0
- Tailwind CSS was updated to 1.9.3
- Display the content of SVG elements in the tree
- Using root project URL mapping is now on by default
- Better highlighting and selecting non-visible elements
- Bug fixes
Changes in Pinegrow Web Editor 5.973 – August 25, 2020:
- Bootstrap 4.5.2,
- The option to serve project files from the web-server root,
- Keeping inline classes when assigning class styles,
- Improved VS Code extension & integration,
- And bug fixes for custom colors in Tailwind Visual Editor.
Homepage – https://pinegrow.com
Size: 131 MB