CPU-Z is a freeware system information software that gathers information on some of the main devices of your operating system.
CPU-Z offers a straightforward solution to find out valuable hardware information and even identify some unknown components.
The app doesn't require any installation. It does provide the possibility though. All you need to do is run it. It doesn't use any additional files, nor does it write to the registry.
CPU information like: name and number, core stepping and process, package and much more.
Mainboard information like: vendor, model and revision, BIOS model and date, chipset and sensor and graphic interface.
Memory information like: frequency, timings and module specification using SPD (like vendor and default timings) . It will also show you systems Windows and DirectX version.
CPU-Z collects and displays the following:
- Processor name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard and chipset.
- Memory type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real time measurement of each core's internal frequency, memory frequency.
The tool has minimal impact on PC performance, since it runs on low CPU and memory. It shows accurate information and worked smoothly during our tests. Without triggering Windows to hang, crash or pop up error messages. So users working on older OS versions shouldn't worry.
Changes in CPU-Z 1.96 - April 2021:
- Preliminary support of Intel Alder Lake and Z6xx platform.
- Preliminary support of DDR5 memory.
- AMD Ryzen 5700G, 5600G and 5300G APUs.
- AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT, 6800 (& XT), 6700 XT GPUs.
Homepage - https://www.cpuid.com
Size: 1.99 MB