ASTRA32 – Advanced System Information Tool is an ideal solution for providing comprehensive information about the configuration of your system.
Not only does ASTRA32 provide a detailed analysis of your system it also offers diagnostics and comes with some powerful unique features such as a Drivers Troubleshooter and a quick HDD Health Status checker. You will appreciate the accuracy with which ASTRA32 acquires the information about the detected devices as it mostly refers directly to the hardware not to the Windows Registry.
ASTRA32 uncovers even undocumented data. You can be sure that the obtained information about the computer hardware and device operational modes is precise irrespective of the installed drivers.
ASTRA32 has a unique feature (Drivers Troubleshooter) that allows searching for all physical devices and creates a list of all devices whose drivers are not properly installed or completely missing.
ASTRA32 will also test your hard drive for reliability and work out the diagnosis using a unique algorithm. With the quick HDD Health Status checker function, you will always know if your hard drive is OK or if it is time to create a backup. Be aware of all contingencies. ASTRA32 works even with hard drives plugged in to external UDMA/SATA/RAID controllers (including reads HDD SMART). The program also provides detailed information about all USB and SCSI devices.
Information about hardware and software:
- System Summary
- PCI/AGP Devices
- Memory Modules
- Memory (SMBIOS)
- Storage (ATA/ATAPI)
- Storage (ASPI)
- Logical Drives
- USB Devices
- ISA/PnP Devices
- Slots (SMBIOS)
- Ports (SMBIOS)
Others features of the program include a built-in report wizard and an ability to work in a batch mode, which supports the use of report profiles and macros. The program can create reports in one of the following formats: TXT, INI, HTML, XML, CSV.
ASTRA32 Program Features:
- detects 629 processor and coprocessor types from: Intel, AMD, Cyrix, VIA, Centaur/IDT, Rise, Transmeta, NexGen, UMC, IBM, Texas Instruments, C&T, IIT, ULSI, National Semiconductor, SiS
- identifies processor frequency, CPU clock multiplier and FSB clock, detects expected (not-overclocked) processors frequency, processor number, socket (slot, socket) and package (Platform ID) processor type, identifies processor features (MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, Supplemental SSE3, SSE4, XOP, 3DNow!, 3DNow! Extensions and others) and L1/L2/L3 processor cache size
- a unique Drivers Troubleshooter function. It lists all problem physical devices whose drivers are not properly installed or completely missing
- quick HDD Health Status checker (using an unique algorithm)
- detailed drivers information (driver name, provider, version, date, status, etc.) for each physical device
- identifies motherboard manufacturer and URL, identifies vendor, date and version of BIOS, identifies vendor and model of chipset
- identifies models and size of ATA/ATAPI devices (HDD, CD/DVD drives, ZIP drives). Detects interface type (Parallel ATA, Serial ATA I, Serial ATA II). Detects PIO, DMA and Ultra DMA modes (including active modes of the configuration). Identifies ATA/ATAPI devices on external UDMA/SATA controllers. Detection of CD/DVD-drives’ maximum and current read/write speeds
- reading of HDD S.M.A.R.T. information (including drives using external UDMA/SATA/RAID controllers) and detection of HDD temperature
- identifies SCSI devices (HDD, CD drives, scanners, tape drives). Detects device name, type, size, SCSI serial number, temperature, manufacture date, buffer size, HDD rotation speed and others
- detects SPD memory modules (size, type, vendor, speed parameters and many others)
- identifies PCI/AGP/PCI-X/PCI-E/PCMCIA, ISA/PnP devices and used resources. Program can detect over 14900 devices
- identifies USB devices (vendor, model, serial number, version, speed and others). Program can detect over 20200 devices
- identifies over 11400 monitor models, the viewable diagonal image size, modes supported by the monitor and other features
- support of DMI/SMBIOS standard, including detection of system name, motherboard model, BIOS, CPU, cache, memory subsystem parameters, motherboard slots and ports information
- identifies vendor and model of graphic controller, video memory size
- identifies sound card type, modem, network card, LPT/PnP devices (printers, scanners) and many others
- information about Windows and installed programs and hotfixes
- creates a file report in plain text (see example), INI (see example), HTML (see example), XML (see example) and CSV (see example) format
- able to run in batch mode
- able to run without installation. Standalone version also available.
- ability to import reports into hardware inventory management software – Hardware Inspector
Supported Operating Systems: MS Windows NT4, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in ASTRA32 3.50 (2017-05-22):
- Added reading of SPD information on Intel 200 Series (Union Point), Intel 300 Series (Cannon Lake-H), Intel Cannon Lake-LP chipset, Intel Gemini Lake SoC
- Added support of SMBIOS 3.1.1 standard
- Added detection of Intel Core i7 (Kaby Lake-X), Core i5 (Kaby Lake-X), Core i7 (Kaby Lake-S), Core i5 (Kaby Lake-S), Core i3 (Kaby Lake-S), Pentium (Kaby Lake-S), Celeron (Kaby Lake-S), Xeon (Kaby Lake-DT), Xeon (Kaby Lake-H), Core i7 Mobile (Kaby Lake-U), Core i5 Mobile (Kaby Lake-U), Core i3 Mobile (Kaby Lake-U), Pentium Mobile (Kaby Lake-U), Celeron Mobile (Kaby Lake-U), Core i7 Mobile (Kaby Lake-Y), Core i5 Mobile (Kaby Lake-Y), Core m3 (Kaby Lake-Y), Pentium Mobile (Kaby Lake-Y), Core i7 Mobile (Kaby Lake-H), Core i5 Mobile (Kaby Lake-H), Core i3 Mobile (Kaby Lake-H), Celeron Mobile (Skylake-H), Pentium (Apollo Lake), Celeron (Apollo Lake), Pentium Mobile (Apollo Lake), Celeron Mobile (Apollo Lake), Atom (Apollo Lake), Atom (Briarwood)
- Added detection of AMD Ryzen 7 (Summit Ridge), Ryzen 5 (Summit Ridge), Athlon X4 (Bristol Ridge), A9 (Stoney Ridge), A6 (Stoney Ridge), E2 (Stoney Ridge)
- Added preliminary support of Intel Xeon Phi (Knights Mill), Intel Gemini Lake, Intel IceLake, Intel Coffee Lake family processors
- Added detection of temperature of AMD Kaveri, AMD Godavari, AMD Bald Eagle, AMD Carrizo, AMD Bristol Ridge, AMD Merlin Falcon, AMD Stoney Ridge, AMD Mullins, AMD Beema, AMD Carrizo-L, AMD Steppe Eagle family processors
- Added detection of Overclocking Support of Intel processors
- Added detection of Microcode Revision of Intel processors
- Added detection of new processors features: VPOPCNT[D/Q] Instructions, 5 Level Page Table, AVX512 QVNNI Instructions, AVX512 QFMA Instructions
- Improved support of Intel Kaby Lake, Intel Cannon Lake, Intel Atom (Denverton) family processors
- Improved support of AMD Ryzen (Summit Ridge) family processors
- Fixed detection of Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition, Intel Core i7-6900K, Intel Celeron N2910, Intel Celeron N2920, Intel Core m5 (Skylake-Y) processors
- Fixed voltage detection of Intel Atom (Diamondville), Intel Atom (Silverthorne), Intel Atom (Pineview) processors
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Updated program database
Homepage – http://www.astra32.com
Size: 2.17 MB