AIDA64 6.88 Build 6400 – diagnostic software
AIDA64 is an industry-leading system information, diagnostic and benchmarking software. It provides extremely detailed information about hardware and offers benchmarks to measure the performance of the computer.
AIDA64 offers you a tool, called System Stability Test. It uses the AIDA64 Benchmark Module, which can put an excessive load on the system, driving all parts of the CPU to the maximum, yielding in very high levels of power usage and heat dissipation.
With the System Stability Test you can diagnose the stability and reliability of your PC. You can also verify the cooling performance with realtime updated graphs measuring temperatures, fan speeds and voltage levels. Measurement statistics are available to register the minimum, maximum and average sensor readings while running the stress test.
When you build a new computer, overclock or tune one, or when you experience mysterious freezes and system failures, you need to test the system for stability under heavy load to find the weak point or a faulty hardware component.
Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. It provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022.
Business Edition is an essential Windows network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises. It provides a wide range of features to compile, manage, and analyse hardware and software inventory of corporate computer networks. Its capabilities cover local and remote system diagnosis, network monitoring, remote control, and license management. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on hardware configuration and over 50 pages of installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings.
System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits. Hard disk, SSD and OpenCL GPGPU video adapter stress testing is also available.
AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 185,000 entries.
AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Multi-threaded memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency.
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
External display support
AIDA64 can display vital system data on a variety of LCD/VFD devices connected to the computer. The latest AIDA64 release supports over 50 LCD and VFD screens, and introduces wireless remote monitoring of sensor values on smartphones and tablets.
AIDA64 supports over 250 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Desktop Gadget, Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD, and Razer SwitchBlade LCD.
What’s new in AIDA64 6.88:
- Corsair H60i Elite, H100i Elite, H115i Elite, H150i Elite liquid cooler sensor support
- Improved support for Intel Sapphire Rapids CPU
- MSI MEG Ai1000P és Ai1300P power supply unit sensor support
- Preliminary support for Intel Arrow Lake and Lunar Lake-M/P processors
- Enhanced support for LGA-4677 motherboards
- GPU details for Intel Arc A300, A500, A700 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti and GeForce RTX 4000 Laptop Series
What’s new in AIDA64 6.85:
- AVX-512 optimized stress testing for AMD Zen 4 based Ryzen 7000 Series processors
- SmartCool LCD display support
- Enhanced support for Intel B760 chipset motherboards
- Corsair HX1000i 2022, Corsair HX1500i, Gigabyte Aorus power supply unit sensor support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 7900 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080
What’s new in AIDA64 6.80:
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for AMD Zen 4 based Ryzen 7000 Series processors
- Microsoft Windows 11 2022 Update and Windows 10 22H2 2022 Update support
- Asus ROG Ryujin II EVA LCD display support
- Support for DDR5 EXPO memory profiles
- Enhanced support for Socket AM5 and Z790 chipset motherboards
- SMBIOS 3.6.0 support
- GPU details for Intel Raptor Lake
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
What’s new in AIDA64 6.75:
- Improved support for AMD Zen 4 processors and AM5 motherboards
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT, 6750 XT, 6950 XT
- GPU details for Glenfly Arise
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 and GeForce GTX 1630
- Fixed: SMTP TLS 1.2 support
Homepage – https://www.aida64.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022
Size: 47.1 MB