AIDA64 is an industry-leading system information, diagnostic and benchmarking software. It provides extremely detailed information about hardware and offers benchmarks to measure the performance of the computer.
AIDA64 offers you a tool, called System Stability Test. It uses the AIDA64 Benchmark Module, which can put an excessive load on the system, driving all parts of the CPU to the maximum, yielding in very high levels of power usage and heat dissipation.
With the System Stability Test you can diagnose the stability and reliability of your PC. You can also verify the cooling performance with realtime updated graphs measuring temperatures, fan speeds and voltage levels. Measurement statistics are available to register the minimum, maximum and average sensor readings while running the stress test.
When you build a new computer, overclock or tune one, or when you experience mysterious freezes and system failures, you need to test the system for stability under heavy load to find the weak point or a faulty hardware component.
Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. It provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
Business Edition is an essential Windows network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises. It provides a wide range of features to compile, manage, and analyse hardware and software inventory of corporate computer networks. Its capabilities cover local and remote system diagnosis, network monitoring, remote control, and license management. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on hardware configuration and over 50 pages of installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings.
System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits. Hard disk, SSD and OpenCL GPGPU video adapter stress testing is also available.
AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 185,000 entries.
AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Multi-threaded memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency.
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
External display support
AIDA64 can display vital system data on a variety of LCD/VFD devices connected to the computer. The latest AIDA64 release supports over 50 LCD and VFD screens, and introduces wireless remote monitoring of sensor values on smartphones and tablets.
AIDA64 supports over 250 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Desktop Gadget, Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD, and Razer SwitchBlade LCD.
New features and improvements in AIDA64 6.20:
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Renoir APU
- Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 Update support
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Ice Lake processors
- EVGA Z10 RGB LCD support
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5500 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super, GeForce GTX 1660 Super
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
What’s new since AIDA64 6.00:
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Matisse processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
- BeadaPanel, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 Mukti/Dhyana CPU
- Improved support for Intel Comet Lake and Ice Lake CPUs
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD Navi GPUs
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
Homepage – https://www.aida64.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
Size: 45.4 MB