GOM Player is a completely FREE media player, with popular audio and video codecs built-in. It supports all the most popular video and Media Player formats, tons of advanced features, extreme customizability, and the Codec Finder service.
GOM Player supports most of the codecs (AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and plus more) by its own embedded codec system so that you won’t have to look for appropriate codecs everytime you can’t play a certain video format.
For those codecs that require license that cannot be distributed, GOM Player will automatically lead you to a open-source codec web-site.
The Player supports a lot of advanced features for advanced users. You can customize the player by creating your own skin, setting toggle keys, VMR modes, detailed resolution among others.
GOM Player Plus is the next evolution to GOM Player free version. It still provides all of the capabilities as FREE Edition, but with added major upgrades: No Advertisements, an Upgraded UI for easy and quick usage, Significant performance upgrade.
GOM Player also provides features such as an overlay mixer, HTTP streaming, real-time index rebuilding for AVI files, unicode support, key frame based RW/FF and many more!
GOM Player Features:
- Comprehensive File Support
Supports various file formats including AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, DVD and Audio CD.
- Advanced Features
This player has a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, Media Player capture, playback speed control, and video effects.
The skinable interface and advanced filter controls make it highly customizable. Allows users to personalize their experience to fit their needs.
- Codec Finder
GOM Player’s Codec Finder service will search for the one missing codec and direct you to a place where you can read more and download it.
- Play Broken Files (Patented)
GOM Player’s patented technology enables users to view files with broken index or that are still being downloaded.
- Screen Capture
Screen capture allows you to take a screenshot of your video directly from Player. Using the Burst Capture feature, you can take continuous screenshots upto 999 shots.
- Movie Subtitles from Classics to Recent Releases
The Subtitle Library has data collected for 10 years! Automatically searches and syncs subtitles for the movie being played.
- Vivid 360° VR Playback
Supports online search for YouTube VR videos as well as your own 360° videos. Presents highly immersive VR experiences.
Changes in GOM Player 18.104.22.16833 (2021-09-23):
- Added a function to be played in the mtm file format
- Fixed an issue about A/V sync of TS file
- Fixed an issue that normalizer settings was initialized when initializing preferences
- Fixed an issue of audio sync in some video files
Changes in GOM Player 22.214.171.12432 (2021-08-17):
- Added the AC3 float decoder
- Fixed an error that occurred when processing video timestamps
Changes in GOM Player 126.96.36.19931 (2021-07-21):
- Added the function to display the order of playlists
- Improved playback performance of H264 ES files
- Removed the horizontal margin of subtitles
Changes in GOM Player 188.8.131.5230 (2021-06-25):
- Fixed an issue related to syncing audio and subtitles.
- Fixed Frame Drops that occurred while browsing some MPEGTS.
- Fixed an issue that GOM Player was forced to close irregularly when playing a multi-stream videos.
- Fixed an issue that audio data under certain conditions was not processed.
- Improved the search function of HLS.
Changes in GOM Player 184.108.40.20629 (2021-05-20):
- Improved the function to add Pop-Up Playlist of WebDAV
- Improved exception handling of mp4 files
- Improved exception handling of aac file
- Fixed the delay problem that had occurred while navigating videos or adjusting playback speed.
Changes in GOM Player 220.127.116.1128 (2021-04-20):
[Improvement of function]
- Added a function to play videos using WebDAV.
[VOC and bug fixes]
- Improved handling of style tags in smi subtitles
- Included the list of shortcut keys in the Save and Import Settings menu.
- When you reset all settings, the list of shortcut keys is also initialized.
Changes in GOM Player 18.104.22.16827 (2021-03-26):
- Improved popup UI for Upload subtitles
- Fixed an error that occurred while processing Html entity of smi subtitles
Changes in GOM Player 22.214.171.12426 (2021-02-25):
- Improved Popup UI of taking a snapshot
- Fixed an error that occurred when processing comment tags of smi subtitles
Changes in GOM Player 126.96.36.19925 (2021-01-26):
- Improved UI of edit screen for pan & scan presets
- Fixed an error that occurred while capturing sound.
- Fixed an error that occurred while using PIP.
- Fixed an error that occurred while setting rendering advanced filters
Homepage – https://www.gomlab.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 28.5 MB