IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows. It is trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals.
IrfanView is a fast, simple freeware image viewer and editor that supports all major graphic formats, including BMP, DIB, JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, multipage TIFF, TGA, and more.
In addition, it features drag-and-drop support, directory viewing, TWAIN support, slide shows, batch conversion, and modifications such as color depth, crop, blur, and sharpen.
IrfanView is trying to create new and/or interesting features in its own way, unlike some other graphic viewers, whose whole “creativity” is based on feature cloning, stealing of ideas and whole dialogs from ACDSee and/or IrfanView!.
- 32 and 64 bit version
- Many supported file formats (http://www.irfanview.com/main_formats.htm)
- Multi language support
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Drag and drop support
- Fast directory view (moving through directory)
- Batch conversion (with image processing)
- Email option
- Multimedia player
- Print option
- Change color depth
- Scan (batch scan) support
- IPTC editing
- Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
- Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
- Lossless JPG rotation
- Many hotkeys
- Many command line options
- Many PlugIns
- Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like “I Agree” or “Evaluation expired”
- No registry changes without user action/permission!
- and much more
Changes in IrfanView 4.53 (2019-05-15):
- New effect in Image->Effects menu: Insert Speech Bubbles
- New effect in Image menu: Add Shadow, Shape, Rounded corners, Snowflake etc.
- New effect in Image menu: Add Hexagon (or tiles), Star, Spikes, Heart etc.
- Show mouse zoom magnifier: CTRL+SHIFT + Mouse-move in the image (mouse wheel zooms within magnifier area, click inside closes it)
- New border effect in “Add Frame” dialog: Broken Edge
- New effect added: Radial Brighten (Effects browser dialog)
- New option in Capture dialog: Draw red circle around cursor
- New option in Advanced batch dialog: Set maximal dimensions for resize
- Profiles option added to Contact Sheet dialog
- Option to read 1 BPP images in RAW dialog
- Command line: /filepattern can be combined with /slideshow
- TIF/PCX/PSD loading bugs fixed (thanks to Apriorit)
- Some PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions: http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm
Homepage – https://www.irfanview.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 2.38 MB