IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows. It is trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals.
IrfanView is a fast, simple freeware image viewer and editor that supports all major graphic formats, including BMP, DIB, JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, multipage TIFF, TGA, and more.
In addition, it features drag-and-drop support, directory viewing, TWAIN support, slide shows, batch conversion, and modifications such as color depth, crop, blur, and sharpen.
IrfanView is trying to create new and/or interesting features in its own way, unlike some other graphic viewers, whose whole “creativity” is based on feature cloning, stealing of ideas and whole dialogs from ACDSee and/or IrfanView!.
- 32 and 64 bit version
- Many supported file formats (http://www.irfanview.com/main_formats.htm)
- Multi language support
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Drag and drop support
- Fast directory view (moving through directory)
- Batch conversion (with image processing)
- Email option
- Multimedia player
- Print option
- Change color depth
- Scan (batch scan) support
- IPTC editing
- Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
- Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
- Lossless JPG rotation
- Many hotkeys
- Many command line options
- Many PlugIns
- Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like “I Agree” or “Evaluation expired”
- No registry changes without user action/permission!
- and much more
Changes in IrfanView 4.54 (2019-12-12):
- Multiple Undo/Redo steps added (max. 20 steps, Properties->Editing)
- Zoom magnifier added to fullscreen mode
- Option to disable Zoom magnifier (Properties->Viewing)
- Profiles option added to Print dialog
- New option in Properties->Fullscreen: Set horizontal and/or vertical centering
- New option in Print dialog: Set horizontal and/or vertical centering
- Option to set selection border thickness (Properties->Editing)
- Option to enable/disable PlugIns (Help->Installed PlugIns)
- Extended sidecar files option: Copy/Move possible (Properties->File Handling)
- New Canvas dialog option/method: Set aspect ratio
- New option in Watch/Hot Folder dialog: Watch subfolders
- New Lossless JPG Dialog option: Add (or Replace) ICC color profile
- New Thumbnails option: Keep focus in folder tree (after folder change/click)
- Option to show Color Corrections dialog in dark mode
- Fix in Metadata PlugIn (crash with bad EXIF tag in CR2 files; KVE-2019-1184)
- BMP loading bug fixed (thanks to Joshua Faust, CVE-2019-16887)
- JP2 PlugIn loading bug fixed (thanks to Linhlhq)
- ANI PlugIn loading bug fixed (thanks to Linhlhq, CVE-2019-17252)
- RAS PlugIn loading bug fixed (thanks to Linhlhq, CVE-2019-17251)
- EXR PlugIn loading bug fixed (thanks to Linhlhq, CVE-2019-17255)
- DPX PlugIn loading bug fixed (thanks to Linhlhq, CVE-2019-17256)
- WSQ PlugIn loading bug fixed (thanks to Linhlhq, CVE-2019-17250)
- JLS PlugIn loading bug fixed (thanks to Linhlhq, CVE-2019-17253)
- Several PlugIns are changed/updated
Changes in IrfanView 4.53 (2019-05-15):
- New effect in Image->Effects menu: Insert Speech Bubbles
- New effect in Image menu: Add Shadow, Shape, Rounded corners, Snowflake etc.
- New effect in Image menu: Add Hexagon (or tiles), Star, Spikes, Heart etc.
- Show mouse zoom magnifier: CTRL+SHIFT + Mouse-move in the image (mouse wheel zooms within magnifier area, click inside closes it)
- New border effect in “Add Frame” dialog: Broken Edge
- New effect added: Radial Brighten (Effects browser dialog)
- New option in Capture dialog: Draw red circle around cursor
- New option in Advanced batch dialog: Set maximal dimensions for resize
- Profiles option added to Contact Sheet dialog
- Option to read 1 BPP images in RAW dialog
- Command line: /filepattern can be combined with /slideshow
- TIF/PCX/PSD loading bugs fixed (thanks to Apriorit)
- Some PlugIns are changed/updated
Homepage – https://www.irfanview.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 2.38 MB