Adobe Character Animator 2023 Build 188.8.131.52
Adobe Character Animator 2023 will help you to create a 2D character and make it come alive. The software copies your facial movements so your characters act – and react – realistically.
Adobe Character Animator 2023 allows you to create 2D animations for live broadcasts, student projects, and cartoons. Or just wow your friends on social media.
BUY NOW Adobe Character Animator
Build your character from scratch in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop – or start with one of the puppets already available in Character Animator. Getting your character to move doesn’t take a lot of work. Control gestures like waving with your keyboard or MIDI device.
Movements can be saved as buttons, sliders, or knobs so they’re easier to remember than key commands. And you can smooth transitions between facial poses for a hand-animated look.
This Adobe software tracks your facial expressions – from raised eyebrows to moving lips – in real time and records your motion and voice using your webcam and microphone. So when you look surprised, happy, or angry, your character does, too.
Send your character out into the world. Go live on Facebook or TV. Amuse your friends on social media. Or send it to Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects to include in bigger projects like a movie or cartoon.
Improved trigger workflows
Create, edit and organize triggers with convenient layer management and drag and drop actions between panels.
More realistic Particle Physics
Now particles can build on top of each other and react – snowflakes can accumulate to cause an avalanche and bricks can stack up then collapse in a pile.
Easily align animations
Scene Snapshot is a new onion-skin display feature that gives you a frame-by-frame reference for comparing the movements of your animations.
Countdown to Record
A new three-second countdown ensures that your character and puppet are in the right pose before recording starts.
What’s New in Adobe Character Animator 2023 23.1:
- Modernized GPU support. Recent macOS systems support Metal, and Windows systems will support DirectX 12.
- Motion Library Strength parameter. Added a Strength parameter to control the influence of the behavior on the tagged handles.
What’s New in Adobe Character Animator 2023 23.0:
- Motion Library. The new Motion Library in Character Animator enables you to animate your puppet quickly by choosing motion from a library of 350+ full-body character animations captured by professional motion actors.
What’s New in Adobe Character Animator 2022 22.5:
- Starter mode
- Quick Export
- Auto swap and Leader/Follower Behavior
What’s New in Character Animator 2022 22.1.1:
- Puppet Maker. Fun, fast, diverse character creation for everyone. Choose from a variety of character styles, and then with the simple interface start customizing your character. You can pick hair styles, skin tones, accessories, and much more. Puppet Maker allows you to see your character react to your movements and voice in real time.
- Transcript-based Lip Sync. Get better lip sync with improved Adobe Sensei machine-learning technology. Use a text transcript associated with an audio file to produce a more accurate result when computing lip sync.
What’s New in Character Animator 2022 22.0:
- Unified version numbers. With this major release, all the Adobe video and audio applications will align on version number 22.0, making it easier to ensure compatibility across the applications.
- Body Tracker. Live-perform character animation using your body. Powered by Adobe Sensei, Body Tracker automatically detects human body movement using a web cam and applies it to your character in real time to create animation.
- Smart replays. Replays triggered during recordings in new scenes now appear as trigger bars. This replaces multiple take bars for a simpler, more compact, and easier-to-modify timeline.
- Head & Body Turner behavior. Head turner behavior is now Head & Body turner. Switch between groups, for different views like the front, quarter, and side profile of a character, as you swivel your body left or right.
- New and updated example puppets. Use new puppets (Al and Sam) in your animations. Several puppets (Chloe, Tull, Bongo, Footy, Ninja, Thorne, and Heather) have been updated to support the Body Tracker.
What’s New in Character Animator 2021 4.2:
- Automatic recovery of files. Damaged project files due to reasons such as power loss are now automatically recovered.
- Drag files onto the Home screen. Files can now be imported into a project by dragging them onto the Home screen.
- Work Area updates. You can now move or trim the work area during playback.
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com/products/character-animator.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (64-bit) Version 20H2 or later
- macOS 11.0 or later
Size: 1.51 GB