Adobe ColdFusion 2021 offers you a single platform to rapidly build and deploy web and mobile applications for moderate traffic on a single server.
Leverage unique capabilities to develop, test, debug and deploy mobile applications end-to-end. Generate high-quality PDF files from HTML pages, manipulate them extensively, and archive them as self-contained documents of record. Boost productivity with full scripting support and other language features. Easily create dynamic HTML5 charts.
Get a head start in the fast-growing market for mobile apps by leveraging your existing CFML skills. Supercharge your mobile application development workflow by using unique on-device debugging and multi-device inspection capabilities.
Adobe ColdFusion 2021 delivers NTLM support for some tags, ability to store sessions in external storage, documents according to Swagger specifications, language, security, and PDF enhancements, and CLI integration.
- Build applications quickly. Leverage your existing CFML skills to develop mobile apps. Work more productively with full CFSCRIPT support, social login integration and other language enhancements. Generate high-quality PDFs from HTML pages, manipulate them extensively and archive them as self-contained documents of record.
- Embrace leading-edge technologies. Supercharge your mobile application development workflow by using unique on-device debugging and multidevice inspection capabilities. Easily create dynamic HTML5 charts using the built-in CFCHART tag. Scale up your web applications by creating as many HTML5 web sockets as you need.
- Deploy with ease. Make your server more secure by using new functions to sanitize user input and restricting default remote access to the admin portal. Leverage Tomcat integration, enhanced caching and improved Microsoft Office integration to make applications run faster without changing any code.
Adobe ColdFusion Standard Edition offers you a single platform to rapidly build and deploy web and mobile applications. Leverage unique capabilities for end-to-end mobile application development. Generate high-quality PDFs, and make your server more secure with default server lockdown.
Adobe ColdFusion Standard Edition Feature highlights:
- Device detection. Easily identify the type of device and its dimensions, group name, description, orientation and features at runtime without needing any plug-ins. Leverage this information to deliver differentiated content for the device and enhance the user experience.
- Native device APIs. Use ColdFusion device APIs to easily integrate device functionalities, such as working with contacts; handling files; retrieving geolocation information; recording and playing back audio and video files; and accessing camera features, accelerometer and storage.
- Client-side database integration. Work more productively by not having to attach a callback handler when accessing databases. Take advantage of the powerful CFQUERY tag to directly access client-side databases using SQL.
Adobe ColdFusion Enterprise Edition – get a tried and tested application server that simplifies complex coding tasks. Rapidly develop robust, scalable, secure applications. Use the all-new API Manager to implement your API strategy faster, and get unprecedented control over PDF generation and manipulation
Take advantage of the security code analyzer to automatically detect vulnerabilities in code, and use the API Manager to extend reach via APIs. Benefit from performance improvements to run existing code as much as 30% faster.
Adobe ColdFusion Enterprise Edition Feature highlights
- ColdFusion API Management platform. Publish and oversee APIs in a secure and scalable environment. Readily import ColdFusion based REST services into the API management gateway by configuring the ColdFusion server within the API Manager admin portal. Set up API Manager and ColdFusion to share the same JVM for faster access when the load is minimal.
- HTML to PDF conversion. Use the powerful conversion engine from Adobe to generate superior quality PDF files from HTML pages. The engine parses the CSS and applies its settings to ensure that the content in the PDF appears and functions as it does in the web browser, retaining its formatting, layout and hyperlinks.
- Command-line interface. Work faster by using CFML for your scripting needs. Execute CFM files via the command line to work with files, databases and email or invoke web services. Pass named or positional parameters to the CFM files for dynamic customization.
Adobe ColdFusion Builder offers you a unique solution to develop, test, debug, and deploy mobile applications. Boost your productivity with built-in features that aid every aspect of the development workflow. Preserve code integrity with smart features that help identify and reduce errors, vulnerabilities and security breaches.
Adobe ColdFusion Builder Feature highlights
- Smart tab assist. Quickly navigate to the next logical tag, function or control statement within your code using keyboard shortcuts.
- Advanced find and replace. Easily search your application for specific tags, attributes and text, regardless of file location. Use regular expressions for more complex text searches.
- Develop faster. Make the most of your time with features that help you speed up repetitive tasks, program faster and search and navigate code more conveniently.
- Prevent errors and protect code. Maintain code integrity with smart features that help identify and reduce errors, including vulnerabilities and potential security breaches. Use debugging features, preview capabilities, refactoring and more to ensure code quality.
- Manage your ColdFusion server. Take advantage of extensions, remote project support, integrated server management, a log viewer and other features to streamline your work.
- Customize your environment. Work how you work best. Customize shortcuts, easily format and reuse code and expand functionality with powerful extensions.
Size: 1.2 GB