Adobe Premiere Elements 2022 is a video editing software that lets you create quick movies from favorite parts of your clips, or tell big life stories in full-on productions.
This software helps you edit video using smart, automated options, enhance your movies with pro-quality effects, and then share on virtually any screen.
Adobe Premiere Elements 2022 can handle unlimited video and audio tracks, with multiple keyframed effects applied to each clip, as well as Picture-in-picture and chromakey capabilities.
It also supports many third-party plug-ins for additional features, including Adobe Premiere Pro plug-ins, After Effects plug-ins, and VST effects. It can create bars and tone and a countdown leader, just like Adobe Premiere Pro.
Adobe Premiere Elements 2022 also features real-time video rendering, unlike some other video editing programs, which allows the user to instantly preview edits made to the timeline.
Smartphone clips. Tablet scenes. Action-cam and handheld footage. You shoot more video than ever before. Keep focusing on the memories – Adobe Premiere Elements will make them look great. Go from rough clips to incredible movies. Make movies in a snap, and add style like a pro. Premiere Elements can step you through or do it for you.
Adobe Premiere Elements 2022 helps you to enhance your movies, bringing on your style with cool effects, transitions, themes, titles and more. Also it allows you to organize all your memories at your fingertips. Order, label, find and view your videos your way. With Adobe Premiere Elements you will able to share memories on disc, HDTV, YouTube and Facebook with the people who matter most.
Easily edit and enhance
- Tell dazzling stories with motion titles. Grab attention from the start of your movie with motion titles. Easily animate text and graphics using built-in presets that give your movies professional polish.
- Pop a color for instant wow. Get the effects you’re after with Guided Edits. Create visual drama by popping one or more colors in a scene and pushing everything else to black-and-white.
- Cooler titles and dramatic effects. Use Guided Edits to add video right inside the text in your movie titles, and to punch up the drama with effects or blurs that draw eyes to one part of your scene.
- Smooth out the shakes. Make the footage you capture with action cams less shaky and more awesome with Shake Reduction.
- Add effects that move with the action. Add thought bubbles, artwork, and other fun embellishments that travel along with the action in your scenes.
- Trick out your flick with cinematic styles. Give your movies all-new moods and visual styles by dropping on Hollywood Looks like Comic and Yesteryear.
- Make it sound right with music and audio effects. Bring depth and drama with over 50 musical scores and 250 sound effects.
- Show your true colors. Sliders let you adjust clip color as easily as adjusting the color in a photo.
- Try photo-blending tricks. Enhance one clip with the colors or textures of another clip, add your signature or a copyright line as a watermark, and more.
- As easy as drag and drop. Drag and drop thumbnails of your clips, transitions, and effects to quickly create a story.
- Smart options save time. Automatically fix color and lighting problems. Trim away all but the best footage. And balance audio to create pro-quality sound throughout your movie.
Create and share
- Easily tell your big life stories. With Video Story you just pick the story type, grab clips for each chapter and Premiere Elements does the rest – trimming, transitions and music based on the mood you chose, so you get a full-on production.
- Polished movies, instantly. Pick clips and a theme to create a movie in an instant. InstantMovie pulls it all together with coordinated music, titles, and effects.
- Share your stories. Upload your finished movies to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or your own website. Burn HD-quality movies to affordable DVD discs using standard burners, and share movies in high-quality 4K or AVCHD format.
- Easily export optimized movies in just about any format. Adobe Premiere Elements recommends the right settings so you get a movie that looks great on whatever device or screen you choose. From iPads, iPods, and other smartphones to big-screen 4K and HD TVs. Plus, create for traditional television (4:3) or widescreen (16.9) format.
- Not your standard slideshows. Don’t just create a slideshow – tell your story from every angle with multiple photos on each slide.
- Make navigation easy with a DVD menu. Create slick DVD menus with themes, backgrounds, text, and music that fit your movie.
- Ready, set, burn. Burn your photos and videos to DVDs and Blu-ray Discs for an easy way to share with family and friends. Premiere Elements makes it a snap.
- Go beyond HD with 4K. Edit and view high-resolution 4K movies for the ultimate cinematic experience.
- Pick the perfect aspect ratio. Edit and export your videos in social-friendly vertical or square aspect ratios without losing content. Add motion titles, mattes, and backgrounds designed for non-horizontal videos, too.
- Auto-reframe your subject. Easily resize your videos for social media and more while keeping the most important part of the action in the frame. Works great for clips with a lot of movement, like a kid’s birthday party or a sporting event.
- Add fun animated overlays. Jazz up any video with flitting butterflies, encircling hearts, and other beautiful and whimsical animations. Create a whole new look in a few quick steps.
- Adjust shadows and highlights. Easily reveal hidden details in the darkest or brightest areas of your videos so there’s more to see in every scene.
- Explore new slideshow styles. Show off your photos and videos and tell your stories with new animated slideshow templates in a range of great-looking styles.
- Compress video files for easy sharing. Use a simple slider to reduce the size of your movies so you can easily upload them to web and social sites, send them in text messages, and more.
- Select object. Select specific object or area of your video and easily apply an effect that tracks throughout the video, like brightening the subject or blurring the background.
- Double Exposure- Guided Edit. Make a little movie magic with double exposures. Just follow the simple steps to play a video within a photo and get the best of both worlds.
- Animated Mattes- Guided Edit. Get artistic by revealing your video with animated matte overlays. Apply different shapes and animation styles to full videos, select scenes, and use as transitions.
- GPU accelerated rendering. See high-quality playback of many awesome effects without rendering first and crop your videos faster with the new GPU accelerated performance.
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Elements 2020:
- NEW! Create dynamic time-lapse videos. Turn a series of photos or videos into a time-lapse that speeds up the action.
- NEW! Animate skies in your photos. Replace static skies with moving ones to create an eye-catching effect.
- NEW! Fill the frame to match your video. Bring a vertical clip or photo into a horizontal video (or vice versa) so it looks seamless. Black bars are filled in to match the look of your video.
- NEW! Improve grainy videos. Shot your video in low light? Make it look more crisp with a simple drag and drop of the Reduce Noise effect.
- NEW! Expanded HEIF and HEVC support. Import and edit HEIF photo files and HEVC video files on Windows as well as macOS.
- NEW! Find videos faster with Smart Tags. Your videos are auto-tagged based on subjects like sunsets, birthdays, dogs, cats, and more. Powered by Adobe Sensei.
- NEW! Find by faces. The faces in your videos are automatically recognized during import, and then the videos are stacked by person so it’s easy to tag and find them later. Powered by Adobe Sensei.
- ENHANCED! Auto Creations just for you. Beautiful photo and video slideshows and collages are automatically created for you and delivered upon launch. Powered by Adobe Sensei AI technology.
- ENHANCED! 23 Guided Edits for next-level results. Get step-by-step help making incredible movies, video creations, and effects that you can customize as you wish.
- ENHANCED! Automation makes video editing easy. Edit effortlessly thanks to photo and video automation. There’s always room to add your personal touch. Powered by Adobe Sensei.
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Elements 2019:
- ENHANCED! Totally re-designed Quick Edit mode
- NEW! Home screen
- Auto-generated creations delivered right to you upon launch (Powered by Adobe Sensei)
- Feature highlights, inspiration, help, and tutorials
- See what’s new and jump right to fun features to try
- NEW! Faster performance
- NEW! Support for VFR, HEIF (macOS) and HEVC (macOS 10.13 and above)
- NEW! Faster installation process
- NEW! Luma Fade Transition
- NEW! Freeze Frame with Motion Title
- NEW! Auto Creations (Powered by Adobe Sensei)
Adobe Premiere Elements 2022 System Requirements:
- Intel 6th Generation or newer processor or AMD equivalent with SSE4.1 support
- Microsoft Windows 10 version 2004 or later (version 21H1 recommended); Windows 11 (version 21H2); 64-bit versions only; Windows 7, Windows 8.1 not supported
- HEIF/HEVC import supported only on Windows 10 version 1903 or later;
- 8GB of RAM
- 6.7GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 13GB to download all optional content; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- Microsoft DirectX 12 compatible sound and display driver
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
- Compatible DVD burner required to burn DVDs
- Intel 6th Generation or newer processor; Apple M1 processor (using Rosetta 2)
- macOS 10.15, macOS 11, or macOS 12 (12.4 or later)
- 8GB of RAM
- 8GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 11GB to download all optional content; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
Recommended configurations for editing 4K videos
- Processor: Intel Core i7 multi-core
- RAM: 16 GB or higher
- OS: Windows 10 or macOS 10.13
- Hard Disk: SSD or 7200 rpm SATA
Size: 1.71 GB