Hybrid is a multi platform (Linux, macOS, Windows) converter, based frontend for a bunch of other tools. It can convert nearly every input to x264, x265, Xvid, VP9 …. Also ac3, ogg, mp3, aac, flac inside an mp4, m2ts, mkv, webm, mov, avi container, a Blu-ray or an AVCHD structure.
Hybrid bundles multiple video processing utilities into a single package. It enables you to convert multiple file types into various multimedia formats. Moreover, it can perform tagging and muxing operations and automate common tasks.
One of the main advantages of Hybrid is related to the range of supported formats. It can handle VC-1 and AVC raw input, along with all the other file types that mplayer and ffmpeg can decode. Also supports x264, Xvid, VP8, x265 and ProRes as output.
The integrated video encoder can handle multiple encoding modes. Each with specific parameters, such as bitrate, constant rate factors and so on. Moreover it provides compatiblity with various containers, including Blu-ray discs or a AVCHD. In addition, you can use audio extraction function for generate MP3, OGG, AAC, FLAC, AC3, DTS and other similar formats.
Hybrid comes with lots of configuration options for more advanced users. You can modify the encoding mode, adjust the bitrate, set the tune and the entropy coding mode. Furthermore you can resize loaded images, change its aspect ratio, crop images manually. Or allow the application to perform this operation for you with ‘auto crop’ function.
In addition to this, it features filtering capabilities, helping you enhance the quality of your multimedia files prior to encoding. Among the available options you can find deinterlacing, telecine, color adjusting, sharpening, denoising, horizontal and vertical deblocking, temporal noise reducing and many more.
Hybrid’s general feature list:
- Extensive ability to configure x264s setting (with dependency checks)
- Ability to configure x265s setting.
- Tagging support for mkv, mp4, mov.
- Chapter support for mkv, mp4, Blu-ray.
- Subtitle suppot for mkv, mp4, Blu-ray.
- Separated audio-, video-, filter profiles, audio and video combi profiles.
- Integrated bitrate calculator.
- Accepts vc-1 and avc raw input.
- Manual and automatic creation and pass-through of chapters.
- Ability to encode single title/chapters.
- aac, mp3, ac3, ogg, flac, dts, pcm audio encoding with dcaenc, mencoder, ffmpeg, aften and different aac encoders.
- Supported AAC encoders: qaac, fdk, faac, fhg, neroaacenc, vo-aacenc.
- Filtering through mencoder (+ some resize automation) or avisynth.
- Acceptable Input: avs and everything that mplayer, ffmpeg can decode
- Supported video output formats: MPEG-4 ASP (Xvid), MPEG-4 AVC (x264, qsvencc). VP8/VP9 (vpxenc), ProRes (ffmpeg). MPEG-4 HEVC (x265, kvazaar, DivX265), FFV1 (ffmpeg). UT video (ffmpeg), FFvHuff (ffmpeg).
- Supported audio output formats: dts, ac3, ogg vorbis, mp3, aac, flac, pcm, opus, pass-through
- Supported containers: mov, mp4, mkv, m2ts, webm, avi. Blu-ray or a AVCHD structure
- Audio/video pass-through -> can be used for muxing, tagging, chapter editing
- A lot of option to automate stuff
The application can process subtitles and perform tagging operations for video, audio and subtitle streams,. The integrated chapter editor can be of assistance in adjusting the chapter names and edit the video structure. For your convenience, Hybrid includes a job scheduling section that helps you automate various tasks.
- Video: x264 range mixup
- Decode: Mencoder -> FFMpeg pixFormat adjustement
- Avisynth: Custom additions only working for first 50 filters
Changes in Hybrid 2022.11.26.1:
- Synth: fixed interframe custom string parsing
- Synth: QTGMC match preset selections
- Filtering: crop value reset
- Vapoursynth: some masking related fixes
- Video: svt-av1 bunch of small fixes
- Video: FFV1 interlaced handling
- Vapoursynth: some missing dependencies
- Container: enforce mkvmerge usage when mv tagging is used
- Crop: enforce autoCrop use FFmpeg on mod1 sources
- Video: VPX 2pass finding stats file
- QTGMC multi input handling
- Vapoursynth: masking improvements
- Avisynth: split most of the filter groups into individual filters
- Vapoursynth: updated rife
- allow e-ac3 in m2ts/ts
- Vapoursynth: vsLUTDeRainbow allow YUVX
- Avisynth: sRestore add PreRoll during preview
- Vapoursynth: QTGMC ‘ultra fast’ use bwdif
- Vapoursynth: don’t use FFms2 when prefer libavsource is selected
- Decoding: ffmpeg support hardware accel ‘cuda’
- Decoding: ffmpeg support hardware accel ‘cuda’
- QSVEncC: AV1 support, hardware only encoding
- NVEncC: AV1 support
- Vapoursynth DeStripe
- Avisynth: BWDIF
- torch: support RealCUGAN
- Vapoursynth: Tonemap (Placebo), RainbowSmooth, ReduceFlicker, StabilizeIT, WNNM
- Container: mkv crop-tags
- Audio: ‘auto add (last)’
- Video: kavazaar 16bit encoding support
- Avisynth: SalFPS3
Changes in Hybrid 2022.03.20.1:
- Vapoursynth: script creation during script creation
- GUI: save icon/text selection in GlobalDataModel
- GUI: disableIcons from misc.ini
Changes in Hybrid 2021.12.12.1:
- Avisynth: RGBAdjust controls
- Avisynth: FRIM handling
- Vapoursynth: some popups when HINet isn’t present
- add chapters to non-mp4 files when muxing with ffmpeg
Homepage – http://www.selur.de
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, Linux
Size: 1.06 GB