Adobe After Effects 2023 software is the industry-leading solution for creating sophisticated motion graphics and cinematic visual effects. Transform moving images for delivery to theaters, living rooms, personal computers, and mobile devices.
Adobe After Effects 2023 software enables you to create groundbreaking motion graphics and blockbuster visual effects. Whether you’re working in broadcast and film or delivering work online and to mobile devices. Design vector graphics, create more organic movements, and expedite delivery with new integration and collaboration features.
This Adobe software helps make you more productive. Searchable timelines and projects, expanded 3D compositing options, included Mocha for Adobe After Effects software, and numerous enhancements streamline almost everything you do.
Native 64-bit support means you can tap all the RAM on your system to work more efficiently with HD, 2K, and 4K projects.
It also powers your Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries, giving you instant access to your favorite assets right from within After Effects. With CreativeSync, you can start your project in any app on any device, pick it up where you left off and finish it on your desktop.
Adobe After Effects 2022 Features:
- Live 3D Pipeline. Objects and scenes from popular 3D modeling and animation software CINEMA 4D can be used directly as footage inside Adobe After Effects CC without rendering first. This eases roundtripping between the programs and opens up numerous creative possibilities.
- Refine Edge tool. It’s the end of hard matte lines. Keep the details when separating complicated foreground elements like frizzy hair or motion-blurred edges from complex backgrounds. This means you can create natural-looking composites without keying specially shot footage.
- Warp Stabilizer VFX. A major upgrade to the much-loved Warp Stabilizer, VFX adds the ability to choose which objects within a scene get stabilized, reverse a stabilization, and preserve a scene’s original scale to fix tricky shots such as aerial fly-throughs.
- 3D Camera Tracker. The 3D Camera Tracker makes it possible to reproduce the original camera movement in a scene so you can add new layers – including video and text layers. It also now features much-requested Track Optimization, so you can refine tracking points over time.
- Global Performance Cache. Create more in less time, even in high-resolution projects. With Global Performance Cache, your previews are saved and ready when you are, even if you close a project and open it later. Duplicate compositions and undo edits without waiting for Adobe After Effects to catch up.
- Pixel Motion Blur. Add or enhance motion blur for moving objects in live footage and rendered scenes. You can use this effect to add realism, exaggerate movement, match shots, and make stuttery footage easier to watch.
- Text and shape layers. A powerful typesetting and text animation engine lets you craft titles from classic to manic, in either 2D or ray-traced extruded 3D. Define, draw, and animate vector shapes to create almost anything from a lower-third bar to animated characters.
Adobe After Effects offers the cool new tools for creative and visual effects, including Refine Edge, Warp Stabilizer VFX, Pixel Motion Blur, an enhanced 3D Camera Tracker, and CINEMA 4D , which lets you composite C4D files within After Effects.
- Deep, accurate color. See all of your sources as originally intended. Manage your source, monitor, and destination color spaces with color management and LUT support. Work at multiple bit depths, including 32-bit floating point, and well as linear gamma.
- Bicubic resampling. Whether you’re scaling a layer up or down, you can make sure every pixel looks its best with your choice of bilinear and bicubic resampling algorithms.
- Motion control tools. Choose from a variety of options for controlling and smoothing motion within your shots, including a graph editor, subpixel positioning, motion blur, and frame blending. Multiple motion trackers and stabilizers are also available.
- Support for multiple dimensions. Work smoothly in 2D, 2.5D, and extruded 3D spaces. You can even combine 2D and 3D in the same composition. Use native 3D tools, and import data such as camera position from a variety of dedicated 3D applications.
- Hundreds of effects. If you can imagine an effect, Adobe After Effects can help you create it. Hundreds of plug-ins let you add blurs, shadows, distortions, particles, colorizations, transitions, and much more.
Adobe After Effects provides timecode support, quick stereo 3D setup, Roto Brush, and Mocha for Adobe After Effects all help you work more efficiently. Get unlimited creative options for motion graphics thanks to the combination of innovative 2D and 3D compositing and animation tools, plus a robust selection of third-party plug-ins.
- Animation presets. Save time by using hundreds of presets to generate text animations, backgrounds, shapes, lower thirds, transitions, and more.
- Paint and clone tools. Use vector-based brushes to clone, erase, and paint over any portion of your image. Animate brush strokes to create hand-drawn effects. You can use your Wacom tablet as well, including pressure support.
- Support for multiple media types. Mix media from multiple sources, including industry standards like QuickTime and CinemaDNG, as well as vendor-specific formats such as AVC-Intra, XDCAM, and RED raw files. Pair After Effects with Adobe Media Encoder to deliver your masterpiece to multiple devices.
- Frame-accurate audio support. After Effects offers multi-track audio support, including the ability to mix, process, and even generate animations from your soundtracks. Extend these powers with Adobe Audition.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to show low memory warnings during preview.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Save as” dialog to close on machines with macOS 13 Ventura if arrow keys were pressed.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when opening Cinema 4D projects.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Unable to obtain dynamiclink server” error when applying Warp Stabilizer VFX effect.
- Fixed an issue that caused a long delay when closing large projects.
- Fixed an issue that caused a long delay when trying to quit After Effects while the cache was full.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when converting the PSD text layer to editable text through the layer timeline context menu.
- Fixed an issue with H.264 encoding that caused low audio bitrate when one render item used multiple output modules.
- Fixed an issue that caused the animation preset “Fade In+Out – Frames” to fade in incorrectly when fade in frames number was set to 0.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Map output for” field in the “Audio Output Mapping” preference to be empty.
- Fixed an issue with Keyboard Shortcuts that caused commands to be not added back when commands with the same name existed in other sections.
- Fixed an issue that caused Keyboard Shortcuts for zooming Effects Control panel to not work.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused the central handle to not work properly.
- Fixed an issue with Classic 3D that caused the Environment Layer menu item to be active despite the comp renderer not supporting it.
- Fixed an issue with Draft 3D that caused transformed track matte layers to stretch to comp bounds for 2D layers.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Scene Navigation that caused 3D Reference Axes to move when using the hand tool in composition with Pixel Aspect ratio correction enabled.
- Fixed an issue where saving a project for After Effects v22 or prior created a project that showed an extra track matte connection than what was present in the original project.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when clicking on “Reset” in the Lumetri Color Effect Control window.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects 2023 23.0:
- Fixed an issue where only five frames would render on machines with shared system/GPU memory, such as Apple silicon M1 machines.
- Fixed a crash when using the Cinema 4D renderer.
- Fixed an issue where .fla files would not import.
- Fixed an issue where Scripts would not run if a modal dialog were displayed.
- Fixed a crash when executing complex layer/property expressions.
- Fixed a crash when copying Camera options between Camera layers in the timeline.
- Fixed an issue where the Application Menus on macOS may not work or act erratically if scripting or licensing dialog appeared during application startup.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when opening the project from the Home screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when opening preferences.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when the migrate preferences dialog was up.
- Fixed an issue with loading workspaces that sometimes caused After Effects to crash on launch.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to become unresponsive and eventually crash when invalid characters are entered in the Timeline panel’s ‘Time duration’ text field.
- Fixed an issue that caused a memory leak followed by a crash when trying to quit After Effects.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when applying Roto-Brush with Refine Edge activated to a pre-composition.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when importing certain PSD files.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when applying some third-party effects to the adjustment layer with no rendering layers below it.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when using certain third-party plugins from Trapcode Suite.
- Fixed an issue that caused some operations to not work on sub-selected text from the text layer.
- Fixed an issue that prevented selecting some characters on the text layer.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cursor to draw in the wrong location when working with mixed paragraph directions.
- Fixed an issue that caused more than one instance of After Effects to open when repeatedly clicking the Open button in CCD to launch it.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo where dragging bounding box Z handle on 3D layer scaled inversely from drag direction.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) 20H2 or later
- macOS Big Sur 11.0 or later
Size: 2.31 GB