Axialis IconWorkshop is professional tool designed to create, extract, convert, manage and redistribute icons for Windows, MacOS and Unix. It creates PNG images with alpha channel in a few clicks including from existing Windows and Mac icons.
The new generation of icons uses variable transparency (alpha channel). This alpha transparency permits creating beautiful icons with smooth borders and shadows. IconWorkshop, which fully support alpha transparency, is the professional tool that you need to create such icons.
This program has been designed with one goal in mind: “Icon Quality”. The powerful editor permits creating the various image formats of an icon from an original drawing without quality loss.
Axialis IconWorkshop also lets you make icons for smart phones: iPhone OS, Android, Windows Phone. Recent smart phones and other media pocket devices defines new standards in application development. Their operating systems have advanced multi-touch interface that brings the user experience to a new level of ergonomics. In this environment, icons have an important role to play to let the user work intuitively.
Android, iPhone OS and Windows Phone operating systems define new standards for icons. IconWorkshop lets you create in minutes icons following the specifications of those operating systems.
Axialis IconWorkshop includes a library of 150 image objects. You can also export your icons to Web-optimized GIF images.
Axialis IconWorkshop creates professional icons:
- Create icons for Windows (up to Vista/7 256×256) and OSX (up to Lion 1024×1024);
- Create icons for iPhone and Android;
- Use an advanced icon editor with various tools, filters and effects;
- Create and edit icons in Image Strips for toolbars;
- Create icons from images or ready-to-use objects, and more…
Use a professional tool:
- Powerful Editor
- Create composite icons using drag & drop
- Integrated workspace
- Advanced Help
- Compatible with graphic industry standards
- Batch Procedures
- Librarian and Explorer with previews
Many file formats are supported:
- Windows Bitmap Image (BMP) – Loading/Saving
- Portable Network Graphic (PNG) – Loading/Saving
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) – Loading/Saving
- JPEG 2000 (JP2) – Loading/Saving
- Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) – Loading/Saving
- Photoshop Document (PSD) – Loading/Saving
- Radiance HDR (HDR) – Loading/Saving
- Portable Float Map Images (PFM) – Loading/Saving
- Portable Bitmaps (PNM, PBM, PPM, PGM) – Loading/Saving
- TARGA Images (TGA) – Loading/Saving
- TIFF Images (TIF, TIFF) – Loading/Saving
- Wireless Images (WBMP, WAP) – Loading/Saving
- X11 Pixmap Images (XPM)
- Camera RAW Images (CRW, NEF, RAF, ORF, MRW, DCR, MOS, RAW…) – Loading
- DirectDraw Surface Bitmaps (XPM) – Loading
- Raw Fax G3 Images (XPM) – Loading
- Koala Images (XPM) – Loading
- MNG Animations (MNG) – Loading
- Silicon Graphics Images (SGI) – Loading
- Sun RAS Images (RAS) – Loading
- X-Bitmap Images (XBM) – Loading
- Kodak Photo CD (PCD) – Loading
- IFF Images (IFF) – Loading
- ZSoft Images (PCX) – Loading
- Apple PICT Images (PICT) – Loading
- Windows Metafile Images (WMF) – Loading
Homepage – https://www.axialis.com/iconworkshop/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 34.7 MB