Xara 3D Maker (formerly Xara 3D) from MAGIX is solely designed to create the highest quality 3D text and graphics, such as headings, logos, titles and buttons.
It’s the perfect way to add impact to your web pages, mailshots, movies and presentations (all images are fully anti-aliased for that smooth, professional quality). Xara 3D Maker can also create awesome 3D animations in seconds – GIFs, AVIs and simple Flash movie sequences. And you can even enhance your desktop by saving any animation as a screensaver!
Xara 3D Maker includes over 700 similar examples which you can easily use as the basis for your own creations (an easy to use Style Picker allows you to quickly and easily copy any of the attributes of an existing heading to a new one).
Xara 3D Maker lets you create an endless variety of 3D graphics from TrueType fonts or imported 2D shapes, with simple controls to alter the extrude depth, lighting, bevel, color and texture, shadow, font size and type. And there’s a whole range of animation possibilities including multi-page sequences and even animated 3D screensavers. Imports WMF/EMF, CorelXARA and Webster files, exports GIF, Flash, JPEG, PNG, AVI or BMP.
Xara 3D Maker is used both by professional web graphic designers and home computer users to make animated GIFs, buttons, banner graphics and titles for presentations and web pages.
Xara 3D Maker 7 New and enhanced features:
Creating and Importing:
- Text headings can use any TrueType font
- Full text control, including alignment, superscript, line spacing, tracking and kerning values for individual characters or over whole selections
- Instant access to full character sets from within the text dialog
- Create non-text headings by importing 2D graphics as Windows metafiles (WMF and EMF) or CorelXARA/Webster files (XAR and WEB) and extruding the outlines
- An automatic design-making tool instantly converts any text heading into a button, board or board with holes
- Full anti-aliasing for the best possible on-screen display quality
Editing and Applying Special Effects:
- Interactive control over the 3D extrude depth – simply click and drag on the image
- Unlimited undo makes experimentation easy
- Real-time 3D positioning around three axes by simply dragging the image on screen
- Select areas of text, and different attributes such as bevel, color, fonts, textures, animation and text settings applied
- The Style Picker allows you to easily grab any or all of the settings of one image and apply them to another
- A total of 27 different bevel types with adjustable bevel size
- Flexible interactive controls over the color and/or texture of every part of the image, and the background
- A total of 37 textures are included in the download. And there are 400+ on the CD-ROM you receive when you purchase. You can also import your own GIF or PNG files.
- Scaled, rotate textures or make them colored
- You can display images with front and back faces, or made hollow
- Images can have a soft-edged shadow and an intuitive interface allows you to easily alter the shadow blur, transparency and color
- Real-time solid shading with optional error-diffusion dithering for top quality results
- Animate images in many different ways (see examples), such as Rotate, Fade, Pulsate, Step, Fade and Swing, using a simple interface.
- The Animation Picker lets you easily copy the animation settings of one image to another.
- Apply different animations to individual characters or sections of text
- Step-through multi-page animations of different images
- An animation time line allows you to step through each frame, pause and export a single frame.
- Rotate lights and text separately
- Great for creating animated buttons
Exporting your results:
- Outputs JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG (including full PNG alpha channel), ICO (icon), CUR (cursor), animated GIF, AVI and SWF (vector and bitmap)
- Any 3D animation you can also export as a screensaver
- Optional background transparency
- Color reduction and palette-optimization for maximum quality with the smallest file size, ideal for web pages and presentations – see screenshot
- Complete control over the image size, including a handy Fit To Width feature (with pixel size shown on screen)
Homepage – https://www.magix.com/us/xara-3d-maker/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 15.4 MB