Adobe Illustrator 2023 software is the industry standard vector-drawing environment for designing across media. Express your creative vision with shapes, color, effects, and typography.
Adobe Illustrator 2023 works with speed and stability on large, complex files, and move designs efficiently among Adobe’s creative applications. Familiar tasks are now streamlined, from inline editing of layer names to precise color sampling.
This Adobe software includes the Adobe Mercury Performance System, with native 64-bit support for Mac OS and Windows to power such tasks as opening, saving, and exporting large files and previewing elaborate designs.
The Touch Type tool of Adobe Illustrator 2023 gives you even more control over type: Move, scale, and rotate individual characters knowing you can change the font or copy at any time.
Adobe Illustrator 2023 works with type in more powerful ways. Place multiple files at once with full control, and create with a brush made from a photo. Design more easily for the web knowing you can quickly copy and paste automatically generated CSS code. Enjoy a new level of creativity with type. Individual characters now act like distinct objects. Move, scale, and rotate text characters, knowing you can change the font or edit at any time. And use your favorite mouse, stylus, or multitouch device.
Adobe Illustrator Features:
- Touch Type tool. Design with type in a powerful new way. Characters you can now manipulate like individual objects. Experiment with moving, scaling, and rotating, knowing you can change the font or edit at any time. And you can now use multitouch devices as well as a mouse or stylus.
- Images in brushes. Paint with a brush made from a photo. Art, Pattern, and Scatter brushes can contain raster images, so you can create complex organic designs quickly – with simple brush strokes.
- Font search. Find the perfect font – fast. In the Character panel, type a style such as “bold” or “italic,” a font family, or any other part of a font name.
- Sync Fonts. Sync Fonts will change the way you work with type. Quickly find the perfect font from the growing library of Adobe Typekit fonts, sync it to your system, and have it immediately available for use.
- CSS extraction. Hand-coding web elements such as icons and patterns can be frustrating. Now, create websites faster by letting Illustrator generate CSS code for you, even for a complete logo that includes gradients. Copy and paste the code right into your web editor.
- Sync Colors. Capture color themes out in the world with the Adobe Kuler iPhone app. Share your themes and explore thousands of others available on the Kuler website.
- Area and point type conversion. Instantly switch between area type and point type. Text object conversion is now instantaneous so you can design freely in your text layouts. And you can work just as easily with imported type, switching formats at any time.
- Behance Integration. Save work directly from Adobe Illustrator to Behance to showcase finished projects or share a work in progress. As you perfect your work and upload new versions, get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- File packaging. File packaging automatically gathers and saves the necessary fonts, linked graphics, and a package report into a single folder. Efficiently hand off Illustrator files to production or keep your working files organized by packaging up your project.
- Unembedded images. Easily unembed images that have been placed and embedded in an Adobe Illustrator file. You can quickly make images available for editing or extract files embedded in artwork you received from someone else.
- Sophisticated vector drawing tools. Create compelling vector graphics for print, web, mobile, and video. With precise shape-building tools, painterly brushes, and advanced path controls, you can experiment freely with intricate shapes, complex effects, and elegant typography.
- Mercury Performance System. Work with precision, speed, and rock-solid stability on large, complex files. With native 64-bit support on Mac OS and Windows, the Adobe Mercury Performance System lets you access all your RAM to easily open, save, and export large files and preview intricate designs.
- Multiple artboards. Organize and view up to 100 artboards of varying sizes, overlapping or on a grid. Quickly add, delete, reorder, and name. Save, export, and print independently or together.
- Gradients and transparency. Interact with gradients directly on objects, defining the dimension of elliptical gradients, editing colors, and adjusting opacity. Apply gradients to strokes – along the length, across the width, or within the stroke itself.
- Variable-width strokes. Draw strokes with variable widths, quickly and smoothly adjusting at any point. Create and save width profiles and apply them to any stroke, or use variable-width presets.
- Crisp graphics for web and mobile. Create and align vector objects precisely on your document’s pixel grid for clean, sharp raster graphics. Use text anti-aliasing options for precise control over individual text frames.
- Image Trace. Convert raster images to editable vectors with a powerful tracing engine that provides exceptional control over colors and shapes. Get clean lines, accurate fitting, and reliable results using simple, intuitive options.
- Pattern creation. Easily create seamlessly tiled vector patterns. Experiment freely with different kinds of repeating vector patterns that you can edit at any time for maximum design flexibility.
- All PNG images are turned into negatives after the document is saved and reopened
- [macOS] In the Appearance window, the Transparency panel does not work when you press Enter
- [macOS] In the Color picker tool, when you right-click to paste values in the Hex Value field, the field and Illustrator do not work
- Next Generation Licensing (NGL) crashes
- Double extensions are added to packaged PSD links
- Color blends show inaccurately in isolation mode
Changes in Adobe Illustrator 2023 27.0:
- Partially overlap objects with Intertwine. Overlap and intersect shapes and text for a unique depth to your logos, lettering, and designs.
- Share Illustrator documents for review (Beta). Easily share local or cloud document links with reviewers and gather feedback to improve your design.
- Retain format when pasting text between Illustrator and InDesign.. Copy and paste text between InDesign and Illustrator while retaining its formatting and style.
- Automate complex workflows with Quick actions. Jumpstart your work and save time by applying one-click effects and styles on graphics and text.
- Explore additional compatible formats to export 3D objects. Export your 3D objects to USD and GLTF formats and take them into other 3D apps of your choice.
- Improved performance when placing multi-linked files. Experience faster open rates and loading for files that have multiple linked PNG images.
Changes in Adobe Illustrator 2022 26.5:
- PSD file with clipping path having double bytes characters in its name isn’t masked
Changes in Adobe Illustrator 2022 26.4.1:
- Dashed lines display incorrectly for rectangles with rounded corners
- [macOS only] When SVG settings are set in the SVG Options, the changes are not applied
- The SVG file exported through Export for screens does not open properly
- In Illustrator version 25.4.6, the Illustrator file cannot be exported to the DXF file
- Scripts are not permanently saved in the action set when Illustrator is restarted
- When outlining Type on a Path with composite fonts, the character size and angle change partially
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11 and Windows 10 (64-bit) versions V21H1, and V20H2.
- Windows Server versions V1607 (2016) and V1809 (2019).
- macOS 12.0 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
Size: 1.16 GB