These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware. And makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well.
Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO also display information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view. That include CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately. It can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/ Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 6.24 (March 20, 2020):
- Improved power monitoring of EVGA iCX 20-series GPUs.
- Added temperature monitoring of some legacy NVIDIA GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA SR-3 DARK.
- Improved support of XGI Volari and SiS315/330 GPUs.
- Added option to truncate values in tray icons.
- Improved support of legacy systems with EISA bus.
- Improved driver management.
- Fixed support of Fintek F81866.
- Several minor improvements and additions.
- Added preliminary support of DDR5 SDRAM.
- Improved SPD and TSOD readout on Nehalem-EX and Westmere-EX.
- Optimized HWiNFO32 for legacy systems (Windows 95 supported now too).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel NUC and Compute Element.
- Fixed reporting of DIMM information of HSX and BDX systems.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6687D.
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 6.22 (January 29, 2020):
- Updated reporting of PPT/TDC/EDC limits when OC-Mode active (no limits).
- Added monitoring of Effective CPU Core VID on AMD Zen CPUs.
- Multiple sensor items can now be configured at once via settings.
- Added support of selective sensor items for logging.
- Improved FCLK monitoring on AMD Zen2.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X570 Creator and X570 AQUA.
- Updated USB ID database.
- Improved reporting of advanced parameters on AMD Zen2-based CPUs/APUs.
- Added monitoring of advanced parameters on AMD Zen1-based CPUs/APUs.
- Added monitoring of C-State residency on AMD Zen CPUs/APUs.
- Fixed reporting of DIMM SPD information on Supermicro H11SS series.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT.
- Added support of Aquacomputer Octo.
- Added ability to use simple formulas (including other sensor values) for custom sensors.
- Added support of Corsair H115i RGB PRO XT.
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 6.20 (December 4, 2019):
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X299X and TRX40 series.
- Added monitoring of Noise sensor on some GIGABYTE mainboards.
- Added reporting of total Average Effective Clock.
- Added reporting of SATA/NVMe current interface in summary.
- Added reporting of PBO Scalar value for AMD Matisse.
- Improved reporting of HDA Codec.
- Fixed losing of some sensor items on some CPUs after suspend/resume.
- Improved support of ATI mach64.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel Quartz Canyon and Ghost Canyon NUC.
- Added reporting of TDP setting for AMD Ryzen APUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS WS C422 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS STRIX TRX40-E GAMING and PRIME TRX40-PRO.
- Added reporting of Collaborative Processor Performance Control (CPPC) core order.
- Enhanced support of AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper.
- Enhanced support of Intel Rocket Lake.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock TRX40 Taichi and TRX40 Creator.
- Added reporting and monitoring of PPT, TDC and EDC limits and actual values for AMD Zen2 family.
- Added universal monitoring of FCLK for AMD Zen2 family.
- Added monitoring of CPU Die average temperature for AMD Zen2 family.
- Adjusted reporting of SVI2 TFN Current/Power, removed reporting on systems where accurate values are not guaranteed.
- Added reporting of cLDO VDDP and VDDG for AMD Zen2 family.
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 6.14 (November 5, 2019):
- Added preliminary support of Intel Jasper Lake.
- Added reporting of serial number for Voodoo3-5 GPUs.
- Improved support of legacy VGAs/GPUs.
- Fixed support of PCI Configuration Mechanism 2 (Intel Saturn, Neptune).
- Added reporting of Core Performance Order for AMD Matisse.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 5500.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Arcturus.
- Added ability to log sensor alerts.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME ENCORE.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG ZENITH II EXTREME.
- Added monitoring of thermal throttling (HTC, PROCHOT) for AMD Zen family.
- Optimized polling of CPUs.
- Added monitoring of effective (average) CPU clock.
- Enhanced support and added clock monitoring of legacy S3 and ATI graphics adapters.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7B94, MS-7B96, MS-7C59 and MS-7C60.
- Improved support of 3DLabs GLINT, DELTA, GAMMA and Permedia accelerators.
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 6.12 (September 25, 2019):
- Fixed reporting of ES/Production stage for some Zen2 CPUs.
- Fixed measuring of BCLK for some Intel CPUs under Windows 7.
- Added reporting of CPU High Temperature Clock Limit for AMD Zen2 family.
- Added reporting of CPU Automatic Overclocking Offset for AMD Matisse family.
- Added a new (more reliable) method for measuring BCLK on AMD Matisse systems.
- Added monitoring of Memory Controller Clock (UCLK) for AMD Zen family.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Elkhart Lake.
- Fixed reporting of NVMe capacity when LBA data size > 512B.
- Added reporting of CPU Thermal Trip Limit and HTC Temperature Limit for AMD Zen.
- Updated reporting of CPU VDD and SoC SVI2 current/power on some MSI mainboards.
- Added monitoring of per-CCD Tdie temperatures for AMD Zen2.
- Improved support of several legacy (ISA, VLB) (S)VGA adapters.
- Fixed reporting of GPU fan RPM on AMD Navi.
- Added monitoring of voltage, current and power of EVGA RTX 20-series ICX GPUs.
Homepage – https://www.hwinfo.com
- Intel Nehalem family: Bloomfield, Nehalem-EP/Gainestown, Nehalem-WS, Nehalem-EX/Beckton, Lynnfield, Clarksfield, Havendale, Auburndale, Jasper Forest
- Intel Westmere family: Clarkdale, Arrandale (+ECC), Westmere-EP, Westmere-WS, Core Gulftown, Westmere-EX (Eagleton)
- Intel Sandy Bridge (2nd Generation Core) family: Sandy Bridge-DT, Sandy Bridge-MB, Sandy Bridge-E, Sandy Bridge-EN, Sandy Bridge-EP/EP 4S (Jaketown)
- Intel Ivy Bridge (3rd Generation Core) family: Ivy Bridge-DT, Ivy Bridge-MB, Ivy Bridge EN/EP/EP 4S/EX (Ivytown)
- Intel Haswell (4th Generation Core) family: Haswell-DT/MB/ULT/Y, Haswell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Broadwell (5th Generation Core) family: Broadwell-U, Broadwell-Y, Broadwell Halo (Brystalwell), Broadwell-DE, Broadwell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Skylake (6th Generation Core) family: Skylake-U, Skylake-Y, Skylake-H, Skylake-S
- Intel Kaby Lake (7th Generation Core) family: Kaby Lake-U, Kaby Lake-Y, Kaby Lake-H, Kaby Lake-S, Kaby Lake-R U, Kaby Lake-X, Amber Lake-Y
- Intel Coffee Lake (8th Generation Core) family: Coffee Lake-U, Coffee Lake-H, Coffee Lake-S
- Intel Whiskey Lake family: Whiskey Lake-U
- Intel Skylake-SP family: Xeon Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze (Skylake-SP), Skylake-X, Skylake-F, Skylake-P (FPGA), Skylake-D, Cascade Lake-SP
- Intel Cannon Lake family: Cannon Lake-U, Cannon Lake-Y
- Intel Ice Lake family: Ice Lake-U, Ice Lake-Y, Ice Lake-S, Ice Lake-H
- Intel Cooper Lake-SP
- Intel Ice Lake-SP
- Intel Atom (Bonnell-family): Silverthorne, Diamondville, Pineview, Tunnel Creek, Lincroft, Cedarview, Centerton, Briarwood
- Intel Atom (Saltwell-family): Cloverview, Penwell
- Intel Atom (Silvermont-family): Valleyview/Bay Trail, Avoton, Rangeley, Moorefield
- Intel Atom (Airmont-family): Braswell, Cherryview
- Intel Atom (Goldmont-family): Apollo Lake, Broxton, Denverton, Gemini Lake (Goldmont+)
- Intel Xeon Phi: Knights Corner, Knights Landing, Knights Mill
- AMD Family 10h: AM2r2/AM3, Fr2/Fr4, C32r1, G34, S1g3/g4, ASB2
- AMD Family 11h: S1g2
- AMD Family 12h Fusion/Llano: FS1, FM1, FP1
- AMD Family 14h Brazos/Bobcat: Ontario, Zacate: FT1
- AMD Family 14h: FT2
- AMD Family 15h Bulldozer: AM3r2 (Zambezi), G34r1 (Interlagos), C32r1 (Valencia)
- AMD Family 15h Piledriver/Trinity: FP2, FS1r2, FM2
- AMD Family 15h Steamroller/Kaveri
- AMD Family 15h Excavator/Carrizo
- AMD Family 15h Stoney Ridge
- AMD Family 16h Jaguar/Kabini/Temash
- AMD Family 16h Mullins/Beema
- AMD Family 16h Nolan
- AMD Zen/Zeppelin: Ryzen (Summit Ridge), ThreadRipper, Naples, Snowy Owl
- AMD Zen+: Ryzen (Pinnacle Ridge), ThreadRipper2/Colfax
- AMD Zen/Raven: Raven Ridge, Raven2X
- AMD Zen/Picasso
- AMD Zen2/Starship
- AMD Zen2/Matisse
- VIA C7, Nano, Nano X2, Quad-Core
- AMD Northern Islands: Cayman, Antilles, Blackcomb, Barts, Whistler, Onega, Turks, Seymour, Caicos, Caspian.
- AMD Southern Islands/London: Tahiti, New Zealand, Pitcairn/Wimbledon, Cape Verde/Heathrow/Chelsea/Tropo, Thames/Lombok, Oland/Mars/Opal/Litho/Samoa, Hainan/Sun/Jet/Exo/Banks.
- AMD Sea Islands: Bonaire/Saturn/Emerald/Strato, Curacao/Neptune/Trinidad, Tobago, Hawaii/Vesuvius/Grenada.
- AMD Volcanic Islands/Crystal: Iceland/Topaz/Meso/Weston, Tonga/Amethyst/Antigua.
- AMD Pirate Islands: Fiji (Radeon Fury X, Nano), Bermuda, Treasure.
- AMD Polaris: Radeon RX 480/580, RX 470/570, Pro WX (Polaris 10/20/Ellesmere), RX 460/560 (Polaris 11/21/Baffin), RX 550 (Polaris 12/Lexa).
- Intel 5-series/34×0 (Ibex Peak), X58/5500/5520 (Tylersburg), 7500 (Boxboro), Tigerpoint, SM35 (Whitney Point), Topcliff, 6-series (Cougar Point), C600/X79 (Patsburg), 7-series (Panther Point), 8-series (Lynx Point), 9-series (Broadwell PCH), C61x/X99 (Wellsburg), 10-series (Skylake PCH), Lewisburg, Kaby Lake PCH, Cannon Lake PCH
- AMD 780G/780V/M780/M780V/790GX/780E/760G/780G (RS780), SR5690/SR5670/SR5650 (RD890S/RD870S), 785G/M785/890GX (RS880), SP5100 (SB700/750), SB810/850 (Hudson-1), Hudson-2/3/4, Bolton, 3xx Promontory, 4xx Promontory-LP
- nVidia nForce 720i/730i/740i/760i SLI, GeForce 9xxx (MCP79/7A), ION, MCP89
- VIA P4M900, CN896, VN896, CX800/VX800/VX820, VX855/VX875, VX900(H), VN1000, VX11
Size: 7.31 MB
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.