With its many basic and advanced features of SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported.
SmartFTP can be used for web site publishing and maintenance. Also it lets you upload and download the images, documents, movie and music files. Share your files with your friends and coworkers. Make the backups of local or remote files.
- FTP and FTPS (Secure FTP)
- SFTP over SSH
- Amazon S3 (Enterprise Edition)
- Google Drive (Ultimate Edition)
- Microsoft OneDrive (Ultimate Edition)
- Google Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition)
- Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition)
- Box (Enterprise Edition)
- Terminal Emulator (Ultimate Edition)
- Integrated Editor
- HIPAA 5010 compliant
- FIPS 140-2, 186-4 compliant
- Modern Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- High DPI (Retina) support
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Support for KeePass and LastPass password manager
- Multiple Connections
- Auto reconnect and resume of broken transfers
- Transfer Integrity
- Verified Transfers (XCRC, XMD5, XSHA)
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Transfer Queue
- FXP (Server-To-Server Transfer) support
- Remote Edit of files
- Search for files and folders on the server
- Local Browser
- Bulk Rename (Professional Edition)
- Scripting (Professional Edition)
- Enhanced NAT/UPnP Support
- UPnP (Universal Plug and Play), ICS, ICF
- Visual Compare
- Advanced Schedule
- IPv6 Support
- On-the-fly Compression (MODE Z)
- UTF-8 Support
- International Domain Names (IDN)
- Proxy / Firewall support: SOCKS5, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, HTTP Proxy
- URL Watcher
- FTP command line
- Custom Commands
- CHMOD (Properties)
- Section 508 compliant
- and much more …
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 2970 (2022-05-05):
- Terminal: Replaced the user configurable regular expression to match URLs with a compiled regular expression.
- Favorites: Added new Equals type for the the filters (priority, ASCII, compression) and for the Auto Rename rules.
- FTPShellExtension: Reduced memory allocations for certain item operations. This in particular improves performance when listing / sorting huge folders (>10k items) in the Remote Browser.
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 2964 (2022-04-29):
- sntrup761: Added AVX2 code path
- New Hungarian localization thanks to Kiss Dénes László
- Transfer Queue: Streamlined file integrity check for uploads
- Setup: The 64-bit setup is now compatible with the “Mandatory ASLR” system setting.
- Transfer Queue: No longer acquires file hash lock when the protocol is guaranteed to return pre-cached file hash values.
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 2954 (2022-04-11):
- Adds preliminary support for Windows 11 version 22H2
- AddToQueue.exe: Added –service and –quiet option
- UI: Added “Background Transfer Queue” pane. It can be enabled in the View tab, under Panes using the Application drop-down button.
- Transfer Queue: The performance counter manifest (TransferQueue.Counter.man) is available now.
- SSH: Added support for [email protected] key exchange
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 2948 (2022-03-30):
- Transfer Queue: Improved error logging for pre and post process events
- UI: Improved mouse wheel support for certain UI elements
- UI: Replaced menu items with a checked state (Enabled) with dynamic menu items (Enable/Disable). This works around a regression in Windows 11’s native menu implementation.
- Transfer Queue: A warning is logged when the Post Process plugin is enabled but not configured.
- Updated zlib to version 1.2.12
- UI: Improvements (e.g. Esc key support) for the edit control in the browser Filter tool bar.
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 2943 (2022-02-22):
- UI: Added black color scheme
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 2942 (2022-02-18):
- Visual refresh using the Fluent Design principles
- Transfer Queue: Added OAuth2 authentication (for Google, Microsoft, Yandex, Mail.ru) to Email Notification Plugin
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 2937 (2022-01-05):
- Added setting (Settings – Connection) to control how long a connection from the connection pool will be reused after inactivity.
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 2935 (2021-12-19):
- Windows 11: Added support for snap layouts
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 2929 (2021-11-13):
- SSH: Added support for PuTTY v3 key files
- UI: Improved docking pane system. Floating panes are docked to the previous container. The previous floating pane size is restored.
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 2924 (2021-11-04):
- Separated service from main application. Important: The service must be recreated in the Settings – Scheduler dialog.
- Windows 11: The application is running with a package identity now
What’s New in SmartFTP 10.0:
- Windows 11 Support.
- Text editor. Spell checker, new quick find and replace, clipboard ring, indicator bar, …
- Google Cloud Storage and Google Drive support.
- Microsoft OneDrive. Support for Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive for Business.
- Many other improvements and enhancements.
Homepage – https://www.smartftp.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
Size: 16.5 MB