JaSFtp 12 is a SFTP (Secure FTP) Automation Software. Secure FTP, designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files. Automate SFTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your PC and the server, and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time, if needed.
Simple user interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the goal is to create advanced SFtp and Ftp tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run manually. Supports a very flexible wildcard system to transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers. JaSFtp can automatically save files based on date/time or customized names. Email Notification of task failure based on task exit code.
JaSFtp automates both SFTP (Secure FTP) and FTP. Remote SFTP, FTP and local directory monitor can detect directory change and trigger ftp, zip, copy, delete tasks. JaSFtp can also detect file size, total files, file modification dates and trigger other tasks if required. Designed for Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and other Unix platforms.
JaSFtp 12 Technical Information:
- Support for both SSH protocols, SSH1 and SSH2
- FTP transfer protocols supported
- RSA, DSA public/private key file generation, in SSHTools, OpenSSH and SSH1 formats
- Password, Public key authentication
- 3DES, DES & Blowfish ciphers
- Optional Twofish, AES & CAST ciphers
- Stateful decryption counter (SDCTR) mode cipher for AES
- SHA1, MD5 Message Authentication Codes (MACS)
- Supports reading of PuTTY and SSH.com public/private keys
- Public key subsystem
- ZLIB compression
- SSH2 custom channels
- HTTP, SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxy support
- diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 Key Exchange
Changes in JaSFtp 12.14:
- Java Mail updated to 1.6.2
- SFTP Mavrick library updated to version 1.7.40, release data 10/21/2021.
- Schedule Validator added. Runs every hour and verifies Schedule Next Run time is in future.
Changes in JaSFtp 12.13:
- FTP & SFTP tasks – Delete option now outputs array variable –DeletedFiles.
- Windows GPG updated to 2.2.27 (released 01/11/2021) from 2.2.8. Need to use the full installer. Not this patch update!
- GPG – Failed to export private key.
Changes in JaSFtp 12.12:
- Windows & Mac installers now bundled with Java 11.0.3. Java 11.0.3 supports Windows Server 2019.
- Encrypt Key Store – Some keys did not have identity field filled out.
- Encrypt Key Store – GPG Key generator now supports creating RSA-RSA key.
- Encrypt Key Store – Delete Key function did not work sometimes.
- New Windows Process Task released.
Changes in JaSFtp 12.11:
- Email Profiles – Fix crash for new profiles in some cases.
Changes in JaSFtp 12.10:
- Schedule Information Window – Produced empty file for some users.
- Ftp & FTP-J profiles – Startup Command now allows you to send multiple commands. Separate commands by [sep]. Example: pwd[sep]cwd /
- Added global variable ‘LastTaskSequenceRun’ which gives tasktitle of last Task Sequence Run.
- Added variables to each task: TaskFilePath, TaskParentFolderName, TaskParentFolderPath
Changes in JaSFtp 12.09:
- SFTP browser – download error fix
- SFTP Mavrick library updated to version 1.7.27, release data 02/05/2020.
- Task Tab, Variables panel only loads 200 characters of each variable to prevent gui from freezing incase of large variables.
- EULA updated to reflect lesser amount of usage and register post data collected.
- Windows & Mac installers now bundled with JRE 11.03
Changes in JaSFtp 12.08:
- Database SQL task supports variables for most fields.
- Usage data is not posted for license keys which exist in our database.
- Registration post does not include usage data.
Homepage – http://www.hiteksoftware.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit),
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Mac OS X 10.11 and later (64bit).
Size: 54.8 MB