JaSFtp is a SFTP (Secure FTP) Automation Software. Secure FTP, designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files. Automate SFTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your PC and the server, and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time, if needed.
Simple user interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the goal is to create advanced SFtp and Ftp tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run manually. Supports a very flexible wildcard system to transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers. JaSFtp can automatically save files based on date/time or customized names. Email Notification of task failure based on task exit code.
JaSFtp automates both SFTP (Secure FTP) and FTP. Remote SFTP, FTP and local directory monitor can detect directory change and trigger ftp, zip, copy, delete tasks. JaSFtp can also detect file size, total files, file modification dates and trigger other tasks if required. Designed for Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and other Unix platforms.
JaSFtp Technical Information:
- Support for both SSH protocols, SSH1 and SSH2
- FTP transfer protocols supported
- RSA, DSA public/private key file generation, in SSHTools, OpenSSH and SSH1 formats
- Password, Public key authentication
- 3DES, DES & Blowfish ciphers
- Optional Twofish, AES & CAST ciphers
- Stateful decryption counter (SDCTR) mode cipher for AES
- SHA1, MD5 Message Authentication Codes (MACS)
- Supports reading of PuTTY and SSH.com public/private keys
- Public key subsystem
- ZLIB compression
- SSH2 custom channels
- HTTP, SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxy support
- diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 Key Exchange
Changes in Version 13.07:
- JScape library SFTP module replaced in place by Chilkat library. JScape library is no longer being supported by vendor and is deemed unsafe. Hence replaced in place.
Changes in Version 13.05:
- Maverick SFTP sync task fixed to use new library sync functions. Old functions were deprecated
Changes in Version 13.04:
- New build with Windows Service module update Target .NET framework is set at 4.7.2
Changes in Version 13.03:
- Unix installers were incorrectly set to use java18 instead of java17.
Changes in Version 13.02:
- Fix FTP commons bug when connecting without SSL.
Changes in Version13.01:
- Windows service module installation required .NET 3.5 on some systems.
Homepage – http://www.hiteksoftware.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit),
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
- macOS 11, 12, 13 (64bit).
Size: 62.7 MB