VanDyke SecureFX lets you choose between SFTP or FTP over SSL (TLS) for secure transfers, or standard FTP for nonsecure transfers. It has an easy to use, Explorer-like interface with full support for drag-and-drop file transfers to and from the desktop and other applications.
At the same time, SecureFX provides you with the power to automate secure file transfers, synchronize local and remote files, and perform server-to-server transfers. This FXP client is a high-security file transfer application with great flexibility in configuration and transfer protocols.
VanDyke SecureFX includes a command-line utility for scripting batch jobs to perform secure unattended file transfers using the Secure Shell protocol (SSH). It also supports “relentless” file transfers that automatically reconnect and resume when transfer connections are broken.
VanDyke SecureFX Key Benefits:
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over SSL, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
- Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows and Linux only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
- Added a compatibility mode for Azure Blob SFTP servers, which automatically disables SFTP extensions.
- Windows: If a connection error occurred during the early stages of key exchange, SecureCRT could have crashed.
- Windows: If the “Hide Session ANSI Color Page” global INI-file-only option was disabled, opening the Session Options dialog resulted in a crash.
- Windows: When opening the Session Manager, performance may have been impacted due to the protocol specific session icons. A “Use Old Session Manager Icons” global INI-file-only option has been added to allow the use of the old generic icons.
- Updated the included OpenSSL library to version 3.0.9, which addresses a relatively low-risk vulnerability related to processing X.509 certificates. The library update also addresses an issue where Windows 11 Defender reported libcrypto-3-x64.dll as vulnerable.
Changes in SecureFX 9.3.2 (2023-02-07):
- Mac: When updating the application on macOS Ventura via “Update now…”, the installation may have been corrupted.
- Mac/Linux: When using OpenSSH trusted certificates for authentication, if the [email protected] algorithm was used, authentication could have failed.
Changes in SecureFX 9.3.1 (2022-12-06):
- – When authenticating using an OpenSSH trusted RSA certificate, authentication failed with OpenSSH version 7.7p1 and earlier.
Changes in SecureFX 9.3.0 (2022-11-03):
- An external report claims that when using a brute-force attack, sensitive data, such as passwords, stored in the SecureCRT or SecureFX configuration without a configuration passphrase or with a weak configuration passphrase can be cracked in a relatively short amount of time. Direct access to the configuration data is required in order to exploit this vulnerability.
Homepage – https://www.vandyke.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 12 (Monterey)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS,
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.x, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
Size: 27.9 MB