LastPass Password Manager is a free password management program that makes web browsing easier and more secure. It is available as a plugin for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
LastPass has the tools to help you follow best security practices, with a unique, strong password for every account. The software also allows you to easily create a LastPass account and import your existing passwords.
Password Manager also supports password generation, site sharing and site logging. Passwords are protected by a master password and are encrypted locally and are synchronized to any other browser. Moreover, LastPasss has a form filler that automates password entering and form filling.
Furthermore, the program does more than remember your passwords. Keep track of other important information and simplify your online life.
LastPass Premium Edition
This Password Manager offers a premium subscription (for only $1 per month). That includes iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, WebOS and Symbian applications, enhanced support, multi-factor authentication and no advertisements. Protect yourself against phishing scams, online fraud, and malware.
LastPass Enterprise Edition
Offers true Single Sign On capability to your organization. It allows your users a simple and secure method to login to both websites and applications. It is browser neutral, and platform agnostic. Powerful centralized administration tools allow you to manage, control, and audit end user actions.
Changes in LastPass 4.41.0 – Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE (January 28, 2020):
- Improvement: ‘Log out after inactivity’ feature works without the binary component.
Changes in LastPass 4.40.2 – Chrome, Opera (January 16, 2020):
- Fixed: Unable to install extension in Chrome and Opera when Browser Language is set to Italian.
Changes in LastPass 4.40.1 – Chrome, Safari, Edge, IE, Opera, Firefox, Chromium (January 13, 2020):
- Fixed: In Chromium-based Edge the MFA prompt should show default computer name as Edge not Chrome.
Changes in LastPass 4.39.0 – Chrome, Edge, Safari (December 12, 2019):
- Fixed: Firefox extension shrinks when typing in search bar.
- Fixed: Renewal message in Extension Dropdown menu breaks search bar functionality.
Changes in LastPass 4.38.0 – Chrome, Edge, Safari, Opera, Firefox (December 2, 2019):
- Fixed: Fill Password button on the Extension Dropdown is cutoff when the language is set to Netherlands.
- Fixed: Importing previously exported, encrypted vault data does not perform as expected.
- Fixed: LastPass Login – Private Firefox Window blocks login when 2FA enabled.
- Fixed: LastPass Login – Remember Email option does not work for federated users.
- Fixed: Credit Monitoring feature fails to load in the Firefox and Safari extension.
- Improvement: Avoiding confusion by removing sharing option for Notes in Shared Folders.
Changes in LastPass 4.37.0 – Chrome, Edge, Safari, Opera, Firefox (November 14, 2019):
- Fixed: Generate Secure Password panel is not functioning properly.
- Fixed: Upgrade to Families dialog shows on sharing before expiration in a certain scenario.
Changes in LastPass 4.36.0 – Chrome, Safari, Edge, IE, Opera, Firefox (October 30, 2019):
- Minor bug fixes.
Changes in LastPass 4.35.1 – Chrome, Firefox (October 18, 2019):
- Fixed: Autofill not working on Twitter
Changes in LastPass 4.35.0 – Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, IE (October 16, 2019):
- Minor bug fixes.
Changes in LastPass 4.34.0 – Chrome, Safari, Edge (October 3, 2019):
- Improved: Logout state is not shared from the LastPass extension to identity.lastpass.com.
- Fixed: The LastPass MFA prompt on login could appear on inactive/hidden browser window instead of the active one.
- Minor bug fixes.
Homepage – https://www.lastpass.com
Size: 84.8 MB