Zoom Player is the most Powerful, Flexible and Customizable DVD and Media Player for the Windows PC and Tablets. Using the powerful Smart Play technology, more image, audio and video media formats play with less hassle, increased stability and better performance.
Behind Zoom Player’s classic media player look, hides a powerful Media Center application designed with a simple 5-Key (up/down/left/right/select) fullscreen navigation interface. The 5-Key system provides simple navigation with advanced interfaces.
Interface such as the Media Library, File Browser, Playlist, Color Control, Audio Equalizer, Bookmarks, Play History and many more. Zoom Player’s media center simplicity makes it ideal for users with no previous computer experience.
You can instantly Convert any PC into a Home Entertainment Center (HTPC) with no specialized hardware or operating system requirement.
This Player runs on every version of Windows and every type of modern PC hardware, including Touch screens and Tablets.
Utilizing Player’s modular design and flexibility, you can easily design a safe viewing environment, limiting or extending functionality. This Player is fully scalable, supporting the latest media formats and interfaces.
Some of the best things in life are free. With Zoom Player FREE, you can start exploring the most powerful media player for the Windows PC right NOW!
FREE version Features:
- Free for personal, non-commercial use.
- No bloat, intuitive and user-friendly design.
- Install Center application. It can detect and securely install up-to-date decoders and missing system components to improve stability and versatility.
- Media Center navigation interfaces with easy to use (Up/ Down/ Left/ Right/ Select) controls.
- 10-Band Equalizer with Digital PreAmp and Presets.
- DVD Playback from Disc, Hard Drive or network connection.
- Powerful, category based Media Library interface.
Zoom Player MAX adds many Power-Features :
- Decrypted Blu-Ray Movie playback with Subtitle support.
- Video Wall (Span a single video across multiple monitors).
- Create custom Mobile-Phone RingTones from playing media.
- Scene-Cut (Dynamic, Virtual Audio/ Video editing).
- Non-Linear 16:9 (widescreen) / 4:3 (fullscreen) video scaling
- GuardDog (Automatically restart Zoom Player if the player becomes unresponsive).
- Video Orbiting (Prevents screen-burns by slowly moving the video image every few seconds).
- HTML, Flash and QuickTime Interactivity (Browse content from within Player, bypassing standard media controls).
All popular formats are supported: H.265, H.264, XVID, DIVX, DVD, Blu-Ray, FLV, WMV, QuickTime. MPEG 1/2/4, MP3, AAC, DTS, Dolby Digital, FLAC and many more.
Professional Edition takes you to professional domain. It adds full DVD playback and control, offers extensive media and fullscreen navigation control functions.
- New “Display unwatched counter on TV Show category folders” setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Thumbnail Cust.) that counts the number of unwatched episodes in “TV Show” categories and displays the count in a corner on the folder’s thumbnail.
- Full customization for the TV Show unwatched counter:
- 1. Size (relative to thumbnail)
- 2. Margins (relative to Size)
- 3. Font Color
- 4. Background Color
- New “Display thumbnail season progression bar” setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Thumbnail Cust.) that shows a season progression bar (similar to the last play position bar) in TV Show category based on the number of watched/unwatched episodes in a folder.
- New “Reset” option in each individual media library filtering mode (Genre, Tag and Collection).
- Two new Pixel Shader scripts you can use with MadVR as the video renderer to flip the video both horizontally and vertically.
- Filtering the media library will now reset the selected entry to the first item, unless the “Auto-select last viewed file/folder on entering a folder” setting is enabled, in which case the last viewed file or folder is selected automatically.
- If you previously used a download tracking plugin, you must now re-enable it. Plugins were previously enabled by default which could have caused delays when exiting Zoom Player.
- Having ZP set to automatically show the media library when opening will no longer show the media library if a media was set to load using the command line.
- Zoom Player will no longer display the default background image if a media is set to load via command line, removing the slight flicker of the image and slightly speeding up load time.
- Setting Zoom Player to pre-load fullscreen navigation graphics while trying to play a media from command line could cause ZP to freeze.
- When taking a screenshot of the playing video (Alt+F), the generated filename included a wrong position value (just the file name, the image was taken from the correct position).
- The “Stop function closes streaming media (instead of just stopping)” setting was accidentally applied to every playing media and not only live streams.
- Fixed a bug that would break URL links in the active playlist when closing and then re-opening Zoom Player.
Homepage – https://www.inmatrix.com
Supported Video Formats
DVD • BluRay (Decrypted Main Movie playback) • Matroska (MKV) • H.264 & AVCHD (MPEG4 AVC) • H.265 & HEVC
MPEG2 Transport (TS/TP/TSP/TRP/M2T/M2TS/MTS/PVA/PVR/TOD) • XVID • DIVX • AVI • Flash Video (FLV)
Windows Media (WMV/ASF) • QuickTime (MOV/HDMOV) • WebM • Ogg Movie (OGM) • Theora (OGV)
Real Media (RM/RMVB) • VideoCD (VCD) • Super VideoCD (SVCD) • MPEG (MPG) • MPEG2 Program (M2V/VOB/MOD)
MPEG4 (SP/ASP) • MPEG4 ISO (MP4) • , General Exchange Format (GXF) • Material Exchange Format (MXF)
Media Center DVR (DVR-MS) • CamCorder (MOD/TOD) • Digital Video (DV) • DVCPRO • VP3 • VP6 • VP7 • VP8 • VP9
Motion JPEG (MJPEG) • Motion JPEG 2000 (MJPEG2000) • Flash (SWF) • Cellphone 3GPP (3GP/3G2) • FLIC (FLI/FLC)
Supported Audio Formats
MP3 • Free Lossless Audio CODEC (FLAC) • OPUS (OPUS) • Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) • Windows Media (WMA)
OGG Vorbis (OGG) • CD-Audio (CDA) • Cell Phone (AMR) • Matroska (MKA) • Wave Audio (WAV) • SHOUTcast (Streaming)
Dolby Digital (AC3) • Digital Theatre Surround (DTS) • Monkey Audio (APE) • Real Media (RA) • MusePack (MPC)
WavPack (WV) • OptimFROG (OFR) • Shorten (SHN) • True Audio (TTA) • LPCM • MIDI • Apple Lossless Audio Coding (ALAC)
AIFF • MO3 • IT • XM • S3M • MTM • UMX
Supported Interactive Formats
DVD • Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) • Flash (SWF)
Supported Image Formats
JPEG (JPG) • PNG • GIF • BMP • PSD • TIFF • ICO • TGA • PSD • FAX • WMF • EMF • JFIF • RLE • WIN • VST • VDA • ICB
PCC • SCR • RPF • RLA • SGI • BW • EPS • PCX • PDD • PPM • PGM • PBM • CEL • PIC • PCD • CUT • PSP • PN