TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.
Use TechSmith software to record on-screen activity, customize and edit content, add interactive elements, and share your videos with anyone, on nearly any device. Construct more engaging videos faster with multiple video and audio tracks. Record high-quality videos in no time with Camtasia Studio’s advanced screen recorder.
Whether you’re recording HD video, a PowerPoint presentation, or a video game, you’ll get smooth playback. Easily import HD video, photos, music, and more to create unique videos that stand out.
Camtasia Studio also lets import existing videos you have for quick editing, and add images or your favorite song to enhance your videos or make a presentation your own.
- Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
- Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus
- Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow
- Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
- Professional content without a ton of production time
Quickly create eye-catching videos
- Stunning video effects. Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop editing. What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Exceptional performance. Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability – even on your most complex projects.
Training materials, educational content, product overviews, marketing videos
- Animated backgrounds. You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
- Music tracks. Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Icons. Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
- Motion graphics. Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
Camtasia Features built to help you make better videos:
- SCREEN RECORDER. Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
- WEBCAM. Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- MEDIA. Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- ANNOTATIONS. Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- TRANSITIONS. Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- ANIMATIONS. Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- VOICE NARRATION. A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
- AUDIO EFFECTS. Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- VISUAL EFFECTS. Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- INTERACTIVITY. Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they’ve viewed.
- GREEN SCREEN. Put yourself in your video making it appear like you’re right in the action.
- MULTI-TRACK TIMELINE. Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
Changes in TechSmith Camtasia 2022.1.0 (2022-08-16):
- Added ability to reverse video clips in the Media Bin.
Blur Region Effect
- Added Blur Region visual effect with configurable blur amount and tint color. Enjoy frosted glass in any shade your heart desires.
Freeze Region Effect
- Added Freeze Region visual effect. Select any region of the screen and freeze the selected area, or inverted selection, in place for the duration of the effect. Get rid of those annoying / embarrassing pop-ups with a simple drag and drop effect.
- Added labeled expanders to the Favorites Tool.
- Improved user interface for cursor paths on the timeline.
- Added tooltips to the cursor tab in the Properties panel.
- Cursor Path Editing state is now remembered when re-selecting a media.
- The last-used folder is now remembered when using the modern export experience.
Updated the YouTube exporter.
- Added customizable properties for some transitions.
- Improved error messaging when installation fails.
- Improved customer experience while using the licensing support tool.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting an image with a Cursor Path Creator applied.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when undoing and redoing a Cursor Path Creator effect.
- Fixed a bug that could cause unexpected changes in canvas objects’ position when ungrouping.
- Fixed a bug that could allow invalid characters when renaming a Theme.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an incorrect maintenance expiration date to be shown based on the user’s time zone.
- Fixed a bug that could leave obsolete files in the user’s Temp folder in the event of a crash.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Zoom-n-Pan view to be drawn incorrectly when displaying nested groups.
- Fixed a bug in drag selection logic when using a magnetic track.
- Fixed a bug that could allow placeholder properties to be edited on non-placeholder media.
- Fixed a bug that could allow invalid Ease Out values to be entered.
- Fixed a bug that could mark a project as modified after opening the Project Settings dialog.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent reverting a media’s scale.
Changes in TechSmith Camtasia 2022.0.4 (2022-07-26):
- Added Paste as plain text to callout right-click menu.
- Added support for minimizing the exporter dialog while using the modern export experience.
- Days remaining in a customer maintenance agreement is now hidden until 30 days are remaining.
- Days remaining in a customer maintenance agreement is now hidden for all enterprise customers.
- Updated End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Improved in-product message banner on high DPI displays.
- Fixed crash on startup when proxy.pac file has empty or DIRECT proxy.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to paste an image as callout text.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if an invalid key was entered into the trial watermark dialog.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error to be thrown when exporting from Audiate to a new project.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the caption editor from starting when hitting the Enter key.
- Fixed a bug that could cause too many Undo points when moving media on the canvas using arrow keys.
Homepage – https://www.techsmith.com/video-editor.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (64-bit) 1909 version or later. (Recommended: Windows 10 (64-bit) 2004 version or later.)
- macOS 10.15 (Recommended: macOS 12.0 or later)
Size: 318 MB