TechSmith Camtasia 18.104.22.168178 – 40% OFF
TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.
Use TechSmith software to record on-screen activity, customize and edit content, add interactive elements, and share your videos with anyone, on nearly any device. Construct more engaging videos faster with multiple video and audio tracks. Record high-quality videos in no time with Camtasia Studio’s advanced screen recorder.
Whether you’re recording HD video, a PowerPoint presentation, or a video game, you’ll get smooth playback. Easily import HD video, photos, music, and more to create unique videos that stand out.
BUY NOW TechSmith Camtasia Education – 40% OFF
Camtasia Studio also lets import existing videos you have for quick editing, and add images or your favorite song to enhance your videos or make a presentation your own.
- Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
- Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus
- Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow
- Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
- Professional content without a ton of production time
Camtasia Features built to help you make better videos:
- SCREEN RECORDER. Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
- WEBCAM. Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- MEDIA. Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- ANNOTATIONS. Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- TRANSITIONS. Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- ANIMATIONS. Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- VOICE NARRATION. A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
- AUDIO EFFECTS. Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- VISUAL EFFECTS. Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- INTERACTIVITY. Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they’ve viewed.
- GREEN SCREEN. Put yourself in your video making it appear like you’re right in the action.
- MULTI-TRACK TIMELINE. Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
Quickly create eye-catching videos
- Stunning video effects. Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop editing. What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Exceptional performance. Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability – even on your most complex projects.
Training materials, educational content, product overviews, marketing videos
- Animated backgrounds. You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
- Music tracks. Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Icons. Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
- Motion graphics. Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
Changes in Camtasia 2023.0.2 (2023-05-09):
- Increased timeout for Camtasia sign-in to reduce failed sign-in attempts.
- Improved error message when Camtasia sign-in does not succeed.
- Added Learn More button to the sign-in error message dialog.
- Added Edit in Audiate to the Edit menu.
- Added Quit option to the Sign-in dialog.
- Updated a graphic in the Trial Expired dialog.
- Removed “Use software-only mode” from the Hardware Acceleration dropdown in Preferences. When troubleshooting video driver issues, please use Microsoft Basic Render Driver instead.
- Improved performance for Background Removal (Beta) when using the GPU.
- Improved audio rendering performance in projects that contain captions.
- Launching an export from the command line or from Camtasia Add-in for PowerPoint will now utilize the modern export experience.
- Exporting to YouTube now uses the project dimensions when exporting instead of imposing a maximum of 1080p.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the digitaltrains Dynamic Background to render incorrectly on the canvas.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the expiration date for maintenance licenses to display incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause transfer of projects between Camtasia and Audiate to fail.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some templates from being updated when upgrading Camtasia.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Camtasia failed to show a toast notification.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during batch production if source media were unavailable.
Changes in Camtasia 2023.0.1 (2023-04-25):
- Added the Motion Path effect to the Animations tool panel.
- Added Continue Editing and Unlink from Audiate menu options to context menu for media that are linked in Audiate.
- Removed countdown timer from Camtasia Home for non-renewing maintenance subscribers. Fixed an intermittent startup crash.
- Fixed a bug that could cause license error messages to appear behind the related dialog box.
- Fixed a bug that could make the Motion Path preview thumbnail fail to play for some users.
- Fixed a bug that could cause cursor keyframe indicators to show incorrectly after changing the edit rate.
Changes in Camtasia 2022.5.3 (2023-04-11):
- Fixed a folder permissions issue that prevented some enterprise end-users from accessing Camtasia.
- Fixed an issue that prevented accessing Camtasia with a Windows username containing non-Latin characters.
Homepage – https://www.techsmith.com/video-editor.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (64-bit) 1909 version or later. (Recommended: Windows 10 (64-bit) 2004 version or later.)
- macOS 10.15 (Recommended: macOS 12.0 or later)
Size: 293 MB