TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.
Use TechSmith software to record on-screen activity, customize and edit content, add interactive elements, and share your videos with anyone, on nearly any device. Construct more engaging videos faster with multiple video and audio tracks. Record high-quality videos in no time with Camtasia Studio’s advanced screen recorder.
Whether you’re recording HD video, a PowerPoint presentation, or a video game, you’ll get smooth playback. Easily import HD video, photos, music, and more to create unique videos that stand out.
Camtasia Studio also lets import existing videos you have for quick editing, and add images or your favorite song to enhance your videos or make a presentation your own.
- Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
- Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus
- Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow
- Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
- Professional content without a ton of production time
Quickly create eye-catching videos
- Stunning video effects. Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop editing. What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Exceptional performance. Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability – even on your most complex projects.
Training materials, educational content, product overviews, marketing videos
- Animated backgrounds. You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
- Music tracks. Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Icons. Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
- Motion graphics. Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
Camtasia Features built to help you make better videos:
- SCREEN RECORDER. Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
- WEBCAM. Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- MEDIA. Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- ANNOTATIONS. Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- TRANSITIONS. Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- ANIMATIONS. Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- VOICE NARRATION. A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
- AUDIO EFFECTS. Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- VISUAL EFFECTS. Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- INTERACTIVITY. Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they’ve viewed.
- GREEN SCREEN. Put yourself in your video making it appear like you’re right in the action.
- MULTI-TRACK TIMELINE. Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
Changes in Camtasia 2022.4.1 (2022-12-13):
- Back by popular demand, the Legacy Exporter is once again available as an export option for encoding and packaging videos. The Legacy Exporter is expected to fully retire in the next 12 months but based on feedback we have decided the modern export experience needs a few more options available before it can fully assume the role.
- Added the ability to export timeline selection into the modern exporter
- Improved performance when trimming media with cursor metadata.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Undo to undo more than expected after dragging media to the canvas.
Changes in Camtasia 2022.4.0 (2022-12-06):
- Added ability to drag and drop from Media Bin and Library to replace media on the Canvas.
- Added ability to drag and drop replace media on Canvas.
- Placeholders can be replaced on Canvas using drag and drop.
- Designated media inside Quick Property Assets can be replaced on Canvas using drag and drop.
- Added a scrollbar to the Timeline context menu for users with smaller screen resolutions.
- Retired option to “Extract Recording Contents…” from the Media Bin.
- Retired option to extract recording contents using the Windows Shell.
- Improved error message when licensing fails because servers are busy.
- Improved error messages that can occur if an upload fails after exporting.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the recorder to silently exit in the middle of a recording.
- Fixed a startup crash that could occur for DE customers that changed their Timeline height to fractional pixel dimensions.
- Fixed a bug that would cause export validation steps to be skipped when using the keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed a bug that prevented PowerPoint files from being imported if the extension was not lowercase.
- Fixed a bug that could cause pasted media to move to an unexpected position when pasted inside a Group.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Camtasia 2021 Library Assets to display with incorrect crop rectangles on the Canvas.
- Fixed a bug that could cause crop properties to be lost when replacing media in a Quick Properties Asset.
- Fixed a bug that could allow too many quiz answers to be supplied by manually editing the project file.
Homepage – https://www.techsmith.com/video-editor.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (64-bit) 1909 version or later. (Recommended: Windows 10 (64-bit) 2004 version or later.)
- macOS 10.15 (Recommended: macOS 12.0 or later)
Size: 349 MB