The Bat! 10.3.3.3
The Bat! 10 is a popular email client that allows to work with unlimited number of the mailboxes. Furthermore, it has powerful sorting filters, fully customizable message templates, Mail Dispatcher and many more other features.
The main task of the program is to secure protection of the correspondence from data theft and monitoring by third parties.
The Bat! 10 is able to handle an unlimited number of e-mail accounts and to process and store an unlimited number of messages.
The program offers a system of automatic message filtering, easy system of templates, message editor with the spell checker. And many other useful features.
The Bat! 10 protects your information using different methods. It includes the encryption of the message base on the hard drive and e-mail traffic encryption.
This email client protects your data through multiple encryption streams. It also ensures your correspondence stays private.
Finally, it protects confidential data by working without Web interfaces and without using global email providers that keep your messages in the cloud. The Bat! is perfect for work or at home. It has no restriction on the number of email accounts or messages you can have, high security and built-in features like automatic filters, templates, a spell-checker and more,
The Bat Features:
- Strong Encryption
- Backup and restore
- PGP, GnuPG and S/MIME support
- The own Address Book
- Message Parking
- Internal HTML Viewer
- Image Download Manager for background retrieval of HTML images
- Selective download
- Antivirus interface
- Safe handling of attached files
- ASLR and DEP
- 64-bit version
- Electronic discovery protection
- Easily import .mbox and other file formats from a variety of third party email clients.
- Sort email messages based on addressee or issue with Sorting Office.
- Quick and powerful search features allow for easy retrieval of archived messages.
- Smart Sorting Office
- Handy Message Templates
- Quick Templates
- Address Book features
- Address History
- Mail Synchronization
- Microsoft Exchange Connectivity
- Extended Support of National Codepages
- Convenient Message Dispatcher
- Multilanguage Interface
- Image Viewing
- Import Wizard
- IDN support
- RSS feed subscriptions
Changes in The Bat! 10.3.2 (2022-10-31):
- Fixes: v10.3.3 Christmas Edition stopped starting on January 16, 2023 due to an issue with the splash-screen
Changes in The Bat! 10.3.3 (2022-12-22):
- Added “Resent-Date” and “Resent-Message-ID” headers when redirecting messages
- Global Preferences and Backup/Restore dialogs sizing strategy is optimized for low-resolution displays
- It was sometimes impossible to delete an email address in contact’s properties
- Double-click word selection errors in PureHTML editor
- Crash on attempt to launch a mass mailing from the Address Book (new interface)
- TAB/Shift+Tab misbehaved in PureHTML editor
- Address Group choice was ignored when adding a contact from an email
Changes in The Bat! 10.3.2 (2022-10-31):
- The global Preferences window is now resizable
- The “Entire tab” could not load in RSS-feeds
- The time format (12/24 hour) was not respected in Calendar
Changes in The Bat! 10.3 (2022-10-27):
- Built-in viewer for most of Microsoft Office documents (DOC, DOCX, XLT, XLTX, PPT, PPTX) as well as MD, EPUB, FB2. To display such office documents, we use an internal converter that transforms their contents into HTML and displays it in the HTML viewer. This allows to protect users from executing any viruses and malicious scripts
- “Attachment auto-preview” option to allow automatic switch to the attachment’s tab of the preview pane (if any)
- Auto-refresh for OAuth tokens
- Exception on SetCurrentProcessExplicitAppUserModelID in Windows Vista
- Double click word selection problem in the PureHTML editor
- Time Zone from .ICS import error
- Images from HTML templates were not displayed in the RichText editor
- Locale formats were incorrectly used in the Calendar
Homepage – https://www.ritlabs.com
Runs on any Windows PC and Windows tablets.
Size: 141 MB