The Bat! 10 is a popular email client that allows to work with unlimited number of the mailboxes. Furthermore, it has powerful sorting filters, fully customizable message templates, Mail Dispatcher and many more other features.
The main task of the program is to secure protection of the correspondence from data theft and monitoring by third parties.
The Bat! 10 is able to handle an unlimited number of e-mail accounts and to process and store an unlimited number of messages.
The program offers a system of automatic message filtering, easy system of templates, message editor with the spell checker. And many other useful features.
The Bat! 10 protects your information using different methods. It includes the encryption of the message base on the hard drive and e-mail traffic encryption.
This email client protects your data through multiple encryption streams. It also ensures your correspondence stays private.
Finally, it protects confidential data by working without Web interfaces and without using global email providers that keep your messages in the cloud. The Bat! is perfect for work or at home. It has no restriction on the number of email accounts or messages you can have, high security and built-in features like automatic filters, templates, a spell-checker and more,
The Bat Features:
- Strong Encryption
- Backup and restore
- PGP, GnuPG and S/MIME support
- The own Address Book
- Message Parking
- Internal HTML Viewer
- Image Download Manager for background retrieval of HTML images
- Selective download
- Antivirus interface
- Safe handling of attached files
- ASLR and DEP
- 64-bit version
- Electronic discovery protection
- Easily import .mbox and other file formats from a variety of third party email clients.
- Sort email messages based on addressee or issue with Sorting Office.
- Quick and powerful search features allow for easy retrieval of archived messages.
- Smart Sorting Office
- Handy Message Templates
- Quick Templates
- Address Book features
- Address History
- Mail Synchronization
- Microsoft Exchange Connectivity
- Extended Support of National Codepages
- Convenient Message Dispatcher
- Multilanguage Interface
- Image Viewing
- Import Wizard
- IDN support
- RSS feed subscriptions
- Fixed: The issue which caused Quick Reply to send empty messages has been resolved
Changes in The Bat! 10.4 (2023-05-30):
- Calendar Manager
- Synchronization with Google Calendar
- List of recently created/modified files and source folders in the drop-down of the “Attach a file” button in the message editor window
- /NoDirectX command line parameter to disable the usage of DirectX in PureHTML editor
- In certain cases, the new interface toolbars were not saved on exiting the program
- The font size is now preserved when replying to an HTML-message
- Pressing the Tab key in the message text area now works as expected
- Replying to an email using the PureHTML format caused infinite Access Violation error messages
- Wrong email addresses were inserted as additional emails in a contact’s properties
- It was impossible to delete secondary email address in a contact’s properties
- In was not possible to overwrite any email address in a contact’s properties
- The sorting of contacts in the new address book interface was wrong
- Zoom in/out buttons in plain text switched the message format to PureHTML
- “Zoom in” in the message editor did not enlarge the row height
- The path for the Synchronize operation required a trailing backslash for the operation to start
- Issues with Calculate command in HTML editors were fixed
- Some iCalendar files could cause AV errors
- Alt+Insert (Paste as quotation) was not working properly in both HTML editors
- Weekly/daily repeating events were starting one day later
- Time zone issues when importing from iCalendar files
- Images copied from MS Word were not pasted properly in HTML editors
- Automatic replies were losing the original HTML formatting
- It was impossible to deselect text in the PureHTML editor
- The issue which caused the Access Violation and “A component named FolderEditor already exists” error messages on opening folder properties has been resolved
- Missing indication on the current message format – plain text or HTML
- “Paste as plain text” doesn’t work both in RichText and in PureHTML
- “Invalid image. Error” upon replying to messages with certain image files
- RichText includes the background color in HTML-messages depending on the interface theme
Homepage – https://www.ritlabs.com
Runs on any Windows PC and Windows tablets.
Size: 139 MB