FontExpert 2019 Font Manager enables you to preview and manage both installed and uninstalled typefaces, plus examine your system for font errors. You can display the list of installed font faces, customizable font samples and advanced font properties. The program allows you to print different types of reports, and offers many printing options.
FontExpert 2019 lets you explore folders and preview uninstalled fonts located on your compact disks or DVDs, local disks, removable disks or network drives. You can preview the font as a paragraph of text or as a detailed character map. It is easy to choose the desired font size, font style or color.
FontExpert 2019 automatically detects corrupted and incomplete fonts, and allows you to search for and manage duplicate fonts. It is easy to manage any typefaces that are shown in any view of the program. You can sort, filter, preview fonts, copy, move, delete font files, activate or deactivate fonts, add or link fonts to font groups (sets).
FontExpert can control fonts located in the Windows Fonts and Psfonts folder (used by Adobe Type Manager). So you don’t need to remove fonts from standard folders as some font managers require.
FontExpert 2019 Other Features:
- View and Preview Fonts
FontExpert displays the list of all installed typefaces and lets you explore folders and preview uninstalled fonts located on your compact disks or DVDs, local disks, removable disks or network drives. You can preview the font as a paragraph of text or as a detailed character map. It is easy to choose the desired font size, font style or color.
- Assign Keywords, Ratings and Categories to Fonts
Assign keywords, categories, ratings and captions in new Tags view.
- Search in Database
Search for fonts in the database by keywords, ratings and categories in new DB Search view.
- Search for Fonts on Local Discs and Network Drives
FontExpert can search your local disks, CDs or DVDs, network drives for fonts, and put all fonts to a special list for your further work.
- Search for Duplicates and Corrupted Fonts
FontExpert automatically detects corrupted and incomplete fonts, and allows you to search for and manage duplicate fonts.
- Manage Fonts
You can sort, filter, preview fonts, copy, move, delete font files, activate or deactivate fonts, add or link fonts to font groups (sets).
- Create Font Library
FontExpert imports fonts and creates font library. You can keep your fonts organized in groups (sets), and activate or deactivate font sets. A group may include either the font file, or a link to a file located in any folder on your computer or network drive. It is easy to add fonts or links by drag-and-dropping from the Windows Explorer to the Groups view.
- Print Fonts
FontExpert can print selected fonts. It is easy to print character map, “water flow” or face name reports for selected fonts, either installed or uninstalled. You can customize and format page headers and footers as desired, for example, by adding the name of your company.
- View Advanced Font Properties
The program displays detailed information about the selected font, including type foundry or copyright, TrueType tables, number of kerning pairs in a font, Panose attributes, Windows font metrics and more.
- Examine your System for Font Errors
With the help of Detect Font Problems feature, it is easy to find errors in installed fonts and to optimize Windows by resolving typeface conflicts and by removing records about missing fonts.
- Export Fonts to HTML Web Album
FontExpert can create HTML Web Album from selected fonts. You can create GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, and BMP images of selected font faces. See the sample of HTML page created by FontExpert.
- Automatic Activation of Missing Fonts
FontExpert includes Missing Fonts Loader plug-in for Adobe InDesign, and for Adobe Illustrator.
- Windows Shell Extensions
The program adds Open, Print and Install Font custom menu commands to Windows Explorer context menu. And adds custom property page that displays detailed attributes of selected .ttf or .otf file. FontExpert adds font management capabilities to the shell so it is easy to activate or print any font in a folder you browse in Windows Explorer.
Changes in FontExpert 2019 Version 16.0 Release 1 (February 21, 2019):
- Font counters in Fonts view.
- Search scope selection (Library and/or My Collections).
- Waterfall view.
- Support to 4K high DPI displays.
- Attach/Detach My Collection commands.
- Drag and Drop fonts onto Library root node.
- Better drawing of controls at dark theme.
- Other enhancements.
- Tags were not copied if fonts having tags were copied from My Collections to Library.
- Calculating group state when a group having active state was dragged/dropped within Groups node.
- GUI issues concerning running on displays with high DPI.
- Font with a single quote in family name appeared in search results but was not displayed within selected Library folder.
- Color options were not adjusted correctly when switched from light to dark theme.
- My Collection folders synchronization was not restarted if previous session ended before synchronization finished.
- Until the Fonts view was selected at first time, it was not possible to drag and drop font files from Explorer to Fonts view.
- At some conditions selection of previously selected group did not show fonts in this group.
- Other minor issues.
- Windows Fonts are now called System Fonts.
- Fonts view is now the default view.
Homepage – http://www.proximasoftware.com