EmEditor Professional 22.4.2 by Emurasoft
EmEditor is a fast, lightweight, yet extensible, easy-to-use text editor for Windows. Both native 64-bit and 32-bit builds are available. Moreover, EmEditor uses various CPU optimizations such as multithreading and SIMD technology such as AVX-512 and AVX-2 to improve the speed of opening very large files, Find/Replace/Filter, parsing CSV, various Sort, Delete Duplicate Lines, and various other operations.
BUY NOW EmEditor Professional (Annual Subscription)
The text editor supports powerful macros, Unicode, and very large files. Emurasoft’s timeless mission is to achieve the clients’ needs and wants by listening to them with empathy and expertise. They value timely customer support, and are honored to have distinguished users, including major corporations, institutions of the European Union, ministries of Japan, and governments from all over the world.
EmEditor Text Editor Features:
- Syntax Highlighting
- Multiple Selection Editing
- Compare Documents
- Regular Expressions
Large File Support
- Easily handle files up to 16 TB
- Large File Controller
- Split/Combine Files
- Sort Optimized for Large Files
- Multithreaded Performance
- Customizable Interface
- Tabbed Design
- Quick Launch
- Workspace Memory
- Plug-in Support
- Powerful, Scriptable Macros
- Integration with External Tools
- Intuitive Outline Display
- Windows 10 Compatibility
- Unicode Support
- Portability Options
- Multiple Encoding Conversions
- Fast 64-bit build
- Nested CSV
- Filter Bar
- Tooltip to Show HTML/XML Character References
- Binary Editing
- Bracket/Quotation Mark Auto-Complete
- Drag and Drop
- Spell checker
- Clipboard History
- Quick Start
- Error Handler and Crash Recovery
- Messaging (plug-in)
- Wildcard Support
- Pin to List
- Save to Protected Folder
- Grab Text
- Matching Tag Highlight
- Find and Replace
- Batch Replace
- Status Window
- Full Screen View
EmEditor has won over 24 International awards, including the Shareware Industry Award in the Best Apps category. It has also earned Windows 10 certification from Microsoft.
EmEditor is available in both 64-bit and 32-bit builds. As you can see from the examples on right, the 64-bit build runs as much as 16% to 74% faster than the 32-bit build when dealing with very large files. If you use 64-bit Windows, the 64-bit build of EmEditor is absolutely recommended!
Changes in Version 22.4.2:
- Fixed a bug where Find in Files couldn’t match “*.*a”.
- Fixed a potential crash when using Large File Controller.
- Fixed other potential crashes.
Changes in Version 22.4.1:
- Adjusted the horizontal mouse wheel change while pressing the Shift key.
- Fixed the behavior of Replace in Files with \J replacement expressions.
- Fixed an issue where Replace in Files did not show the replacement count in the status bar.
- Allowed drag and drop the vertical selection to copy or move.
- Fixed a potential crash on Delete Columns, Clear Contents, and other conversion commands with a very large CSV file.
- Fixed CSV column adjustment issue after Undo.
- Fixed a potential crash on the Find in Files command with the Output as the Direct Open option.
- Fixed a potential freeze on the Compare command if the Split vertically option was not selected. The new version does NOT highlight changed lines character-by-character anymore unless the Split vertically option is selected.
- Fixed a display issue on a CSV mode while row headings are enabled.
- Improved the Left and Home key movements while row headings are enabled in the CSV cell selection mode.
Changes in Version 22.4:
- Improved behavior when opening a very large file from a slow or network drive
- Improved response time when canceling Find in Files progress
- Ability to check out commits and create new branches with the CommitList plug-in
- Ability to use Language Server Protocol for syntax check
- Ability to auto highlight search strings
- Improved the speed of Find in Files, Delete Columns, Clear Contents, Sort Randomly, and base 64 encoding/decoding commands
Changes in Version 22.3:
- Ability to display tooltips using the Language Server Protocol (experimental)
- Ability to match numbers containing digit grouping (thousand) separators
- Improved reliability when dealing with very large files in low memory situations
- Ability to abort the CSV syntax check
- Improved the speed of Extract in the Find dialog box
- Improved CommitList plug-in
Homepage – https://www.emeditor.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019.
User interface languages: Czech, Dutch, English (U.K.), English (U.S.), French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.
Size: 64.5 MB