Since Adobe will no longer be supporting Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.
Open standards such as HTML5, WebGL, and WebAssembly have continually matured over the years and serve as viable alternatives for Flash content. Also, major browser vendors are integrating these open standards into their browsers and deprecating most other plug-ins (like Flash Player).
Flash Player may remain on your system unless you uninstall it. Uninstalling Flash Player will help secure your system since Adobe does not intend to issue Flash Player updates or security patches after the EOL Date. Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021 and the major browser vendors will continue to disable Flash Player from running after the EOL Date.
Adobe Flash Player 32 is the high-performance, lightweight, highly expressive application runtime that provides uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across browsers, mobile phones, devices and operating systems.
Deliver more engaging user experiences with the Adobe Flash Player 32 runtime through support for native 64-bit operating systems and browsers, accelerated graphics rendering, asynchronous bitmap decoding, high-resolution bitmap support.
Take advantage of a host of new features in the Adobe Flash Player version 32 runtime that streamline the development process, improve performance, enable greater security and privacy control. Also allow delivery of richer apps to a broader spectrum of devices.
This app allows you to view interactive web content like games, business presentations, advertisements..
Adobe Flash Player Features:
- Stage 3D. Build stunning, blazing-fast cinematic 2D and 3D games. Use fully accelerated GPU rendering, which leverages the power of OpenGL and DirectX graphics.
- Enhanced mouse control. Create immersive, panoramic games that take advantage of infinite scrolling, mouse lock, relative mouse coordinates, and right- and middle-click events.
- Concurrency. Create high-performance, more responsive games and content using ActionScript workers and shared ByteArray support. Share memory and leverage machine resources by offloading tasks to background workers that run concurrently.
- Full-screen support. Deliver exciting, full-screen games with full keyboard support across browsers (including Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer) and operating systems (Mac and Windows).
- HD-quality video. Play high-quality HD video with industry-standard codecs such as H.264, AAC, and MP3. Use GPU hardware optimization and chipsets that scale across all platforms to provide best-in-class video performance.
- High quality of service. Engage viewers with optimized and adaptive bitrate video streaming as well as an extensive feature set. Support for streaming standards such as HDS, RTMP, and progressive video allows video content to be delivered efficiently and flexibly across various network and CDN configurations.
- Content protection. Deliver protected premium video content using Adobe Access. It supports a wide range of business models, including video on demand, live broadcast, HD rental, subscription, and electronic sell-through.
- Multicore rendering. Build high-performance vector graphics and display true 1080p videos that take advantage of up to four CPU cores.
- SWF file optimization. Deliver optimized SWF files for faster download through the LZMA compression algorithm.
- Advanced bitmap control. Deliver smoother animations and interactivity using enhanced high-resolution bitmap support, bitmap caching, and asynchronous bitmap decoding.
- 32- and 64-bit (unless noted): Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera
- Mac OS X v10.10 or later
- Latest versions of Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera
- YUM, TAR.GZ, RPM and APT packages for NPAPI and PPAPI
- Latest versions of Firefox or Google Chrome
Language versions: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Polish, Português (Brasil), Svenska, Turkish, čeština, Русский, 日本語简, 体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Size: 1.43 MB