PlayClaw 6 is the ultimate game video recorder and streaming tool with ability to render powerful gaming overlays. It captures video from games and desktop.
Software codecs optimized for multicore CPUs and hardware accelerated codecs. Set frame rate to any value. 1, 10, 60, 200fps – doesn’t matter. You can see and record FPS. No limit for capture FPS.
PlayClaw takes care about smooth recording! Available record in MP4 format with using H.264/AVC codec. You can even add several microphones to comment your gameplay. Supports for streaming to YouTube, Twitch and other services!
PlayClaw can also show you important information in the form of screen overlays. You can see GPU and CPU statistics, Teamspeak overlay, Webcam overlay, Timer and Stopwatch and more! The overlays are fully compatible with the latest versions of Windows and graphics engines.
Be it OpenGL, DirectX 9, 10, 11 or 12, if your machine can run the game well you can now capture it all with virtually no hit to the frame-rate or action, even at full resolution video! You can also adjust the size for making smaller files. PlayClaw is good game video recording alternative.
- HD Video Recording. PlayClaw is greatly optimized to use multi-core CPUs effectively. Ultra HD videos at a high frame rate is not a problem.
- H.264 encoding. The app is licensed to use H.264/AVC encoding for captured frames. Our software can use Intel QuickSync or NVidia Encoder hardware acceleration to get over 60fps for 1080p video.
- Useful overlays. Shows various overlays in-game – FPS, CPU and GPU load and temperatures, Teamspeak 3 overlay, Timer and Stopwatch, Webcam overlay and more.
- Prerecording. This unique feature allows you to have your own personal time machine ensuring that you will not miss cool gameplay moments without creating massive files for you to edit afterwards.
- Desktop recording. The app is capable to fast desktop capturing on Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 with Aero enabled.
- Audio processing. Supports up to 16 audio sources simultaneously. Software can capture multi-channel audio, mix sources in one track or write audio in separate WAVe files. This will fit all your requirements for audio recording.
- Anticheats. Compatible with well known Valve Anti-Cheat and Punkbuster services.
- 3rd party overlays. Now anyone who has basic Windows programming skills can build their own overlay plugin for PlayClaw.
Changes in PlayClaw 6.0.5190:
- Improved compatibility with Warface (and, if future, with any “parallel” overlays)
- Fixed UWP applications crash after PlayClaw is closed
Changes in PlayClaw 6.0.5160:
- Improved compatibility with games injection in latest Windows versions
- Added support for TTC fonts collections
- Fixed interface bugs with Chinese Simplified
Changes in PlayClaw 6.0.5130:
- Fixed not saving scene on Windows shutdown
- Fixed not opening image with too long path
- Improved compatibility with HiDPI systems
- Added ping sensor in Sysinfo overlay
- Fixed unwanted CPU load when software is minimized in system tray
- Fixed not binding keys in hotkeys editor in some cases
- Improved DirectX 12 compatibility
Changes in PlayClaw 6.0.5100:
- Fixed wrong Teamspeak 3 whisper timeout
- Added Reset feature in Time overlay (Stopwatch mode)
- Fixed possible wrong renaming scene to empty name
- Fixed not saving Sysinfo overlay settings if software is unexpectedly closed
- Fixed not dragging desktop widget by its top
- Fixed wrong overlay resizing if its size is too small
Changes in PlayClaw 6.0.5090:
- Teamspeak 3 plugins were updated to API version 23
- More compatibility with OpenGL games on some systems
Changes in PlayClaw 6.0.5075:
- Added boolean sensors (1/0 or Yes/No, On/Off). For example, CPU core sensors Critical Temperature and Thermal Throttling and others
- Better compatibility with DX10/11/12 games on some systems
- Desktop widget now has an Update Rate option like overlays. Previous versions updated it 10 times per second by default
- Fixed bug selecting software interface font in the program options. Our Asian comrades have noted this and we have fixed this
Homepage – https://playclaw.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).