Ashampoo Music Studio is a proven software solution to rip, organize, edit and produce your music files. It is an all-in-one solution for music and audio files.
The program comes with everything to record, edit, convert and burn your files. Ripping audio CDs is straightforward with automatic naming and cover search now even faster thanks to Quick Rip.
Ashampoo Music Studio 7 also includes tools to organize entire music collections with uniform naming schemes and locations.
Editing is another core strength of the program. Converting, splitting, analyzing and normalizing audio files has never been easier. User can cut and edit audio on up to three separate tracks and benefit from a clearer and more logical user interface.
The built-in cover editor has received a new interface for fast and creative cover designs based on multiple templates and graphical tools.
DJ Mix Tape is a new feature that analyzes and harmonizes multiple songs to create a balanced mix with smooth transitions. The recording area has been redesigned for faster feature access.
Select between various options to rename your files based on a coherent naming scheme, edit metadata or analyze your songs. The ability to extract audio tracks from videos or to create custom song mixes with cross fading complete the positive picture.
Ashampoo Music Studio 7 Highlights:
- Enhanced editor user interface for faster results
- Modify track speeds based on tempo and pitch or apply time stretch effects
- Shuffle feature for audio CDs and track mixer
Ashampoo Music Studio 7 Features:
Burn files and folders
- M-Disc support
- Disc spanning to automatically split huge amounts of data across several discs
- Create CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs with autostart capability
- Create data discs with autoplay menus
- Update existing discs and add/remove files and folders
- Create CD, DVD and Blu-ray data discs
- Erase rewritable CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs such as BD-RE and CD-RW discs
- Create video DVD / Blu-ray from prepared folder
- Create Video CD (VCD) or Super Video CD (VCD)
Design and print
- Cover Studio: design and print booklets, cases and labels
- New customizable file browser for improved navigation
- Supported file format:APE
- Supported file format: OPUS
- Added support for CUE+MP3, CUE+Flac and CUE+Wav
- Rip to FLAC and OGG
- Adjust volume and normalize MP3 and WMA files
- Create audio CDs
- Create and burn audio CDs from playlists
- Support for 96kHz sampling
- Include meta data in audio conversion
- Export track lists
- Create MP3 and WMA CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs
- Extract audio from audio discs
Backup files and folders
- Backups from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets (e.g. iPod, iPhone, iPad and Android devices) at the click of a button
- Create file and folder backups
- Compress and encrypt backups
- Browse disc images
- Create disc images from CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs
- Create disc images from projects
- Jump list support for swift access to essential features
- Define file system (ISO/Joliet/UDF)
- Create bootable disc
- Set emulated boot environment
- Create modified copies of CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs
Homepage – https://www.ashampoo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Languages: Belorussian, British English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Size: 48.2 MB