Radmin is the world famous, award winning secure remote control software and remote access software. It enables you to work on a remote computer in real time as if you were using its own keyboard and mouse.
A remote computer screen you can view on a local monitor in either a window or a full-screen display. All mouse movements and keystrokes are transferred directly to the remote computer.
You can transfer the files to and from the remote computer. And communication with the remote computer’s user is possible by either Text Chat or Voice Chat.
Radmin includes full support for file transfer, multi-user text and voice chats, Windows security, and Kerberos authentication. Also it supports multiple monitors, 256-bit AES encryption for all data streams, telnet access and unique DirectScreenTransfer technology.
Radmin utilizes the ever-present TCP/IP protocol – the most widespread protocol used in LANs, WANs and the Internet. This means you can access your remote computer from anywhere in the world.
Radmin is one of the safest, fastest and most popular remote access software solutions designed for Windows. It is deployed on thousands of corporate PCs worldwide.
- Windows 10 сompatible
- Full control of the remote computer
- View the remote screen
- Transfer files
- DirectScreenTransfer technology provides the highest operating speed
- All transferred data is protected with 256-bit AES encryption
- Shutdown or reboot
- Multi-user Text and Voice Chat
- Send message
- Intel AMT support
- Multiple monitors support
- Easy and user-friendly interface
- Free Technical Support
Changes in Radmin 220.127.116.11:
- Improved work of program with Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Implementation of a new screen reading method removes display blink at the moment of connection by Radmin.
- Increased. speed of the software
Homepage – http://www.radmin.com
Supported Operating Systems: All Windows including Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Size: 6.81 MB