UltraVNC is a powerful, easy to use and free remote PC access software. It can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen.
The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location.
VNC, the Remote Frame Buffer protocol (RFB) allows a desktop to be view and controll remotely over the Internet. A VNC server must run on the computer sharing the desktop. A VNC client must run on the computer that will access the shared desktop.
If you provide computer support, you can quickly access your customer’s computers from anywhere and resolve helpdesk issues remotely! With addons like SingleClick your customers don’t even have to pre-install software or execute complex procedures to get remote helpdesk support.
UltraVNC sports a number of advanced features making it unique among the various flavors of VNC. A special graphics mirror driver for ultrafast remote controlling, integration of Windows authentication and various encryption plugins provide superior functionality.
UltraVNC Key features:
File transfer, Video driver, optional Encryption Plugins, MS Logon, Text chat, Viewer Toolbar, Java Viewer with File Transfer, as well as Auto scaling and Server Side Scaling, Multiple-Monitors-support, Repeater/Proxy-support, Auto reconnection, good performances and tons of other functionalities.
Repeater, SingleClick generator and NATtoNAT connectors, that help you to easily handle the most complex connection situations.
Changes in UltraVNC 22.214.171.124 (2022-03-08):
- Security fix
Changes in UltraVNC 126.96.36.199 (2022-03-04):
- warning about unthrusted server can be disabled
- trayiocon fix
- Fix multiple cursors when not selected
- installer update
- Fixed some installer issue.
- Silent is not needed
- Upgrade is not needed
- Plugins are installed with server/viewer
- The menu is always installed, the desktop icons are optional ( like other installers do)
- Revert “update zipunzip 6.0”
- notification as OSD
- border and black screen is not supported on all OS’s, added OS check
- Fix Tight color issue
- Borde with OSD
- update zipunzip 6.0
- Fix border
- xz library update 5.2.5
- update libjpeg-turbo 2.1.2
- update SDK
- Fix loading options
Changes in UltraVNC 188.8.131.52 (2021-12-15):
- Impact: viewer without dsmplugin who makes a connection to a fake vnc server
- The warning popup didn’t had a cancel when server hostname was to long.
- prevent memory overrun by encoders by doing some bound checking.
use lzo safe function calls
Optional notification message is also added to the accept/refuse query dialog
- Remote screen blanking back working on windows 10
- Optional notification popup on server pc. Can, be set on viewer pc.
- Optional red band around the screen while conncted
- TigerVNC Cursor fix, Cursor SHape
- Add menu for snapshot
- Viewonly has priority
- Accept/Refuse prompt while Windows is locked
- Add custom ini to serviceThere are two limitations though:1. No spaces in ini file path (escaping does not work)2. service_commandline option with inifile argument must be present in ini file himself
Changes in UltraVNC 184.108.40.206 (2021-10-03):
- Virtual displays require server win 10
- ddengine capture win 10
- mirror driver <= win7
Changes in UltraVNC 220.127.116.11 (September 2021):
- Reverse connection use default authentication
Changes in UltraVNC 18.104.22.168 (September 2021):
- dpmode fix
- size/position/dpi update
- security fixes
- AdjustWindowRectExForDpi fix
- scaling changes
- Prevent service to restart vnc desktop part when SHutdown has been initiated.
- Better result for scaling 200% or 300%
- delete ( remove MRU + delete optione files + reset to default)
- High dpi_aware
Changes in UltraVNC 22.214.171.124 (December 2019):
- Updated viewer ui interface
- Bug fixes
- Extended desktop: show only extended, allow multiple extended displays
- Performance update for ddengine with multi monitors
- Moved driver install to installer
Changes in UltraVNC 126.96.36.199 (November 2019):
- Incoming data from server to viewer and invers is extra checked for code injection by fake viewer or servers. Were possible, functions are replaced by there security enhanced counterpart.
- made international keyboard path option
- jpg encoder use master frames
- prevent screen lock while connected
- Viewer changes
- settings are now server based
- tab option screen via expand button
Homepage – https://www.uvnc.com
UltraVNC runs under Windows operating systems (2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10…). Its embedded Java Viewer allows you to connect (and make File transfers) from a simple Web Browser on any Operating system supporting Java (Linux, Mac OS…) to an UltraVNC server.
Size: 4.54 MB