AnyDesk 7.1.12 – Remote Desktop Software
AnyDesk is the world’s most comfortable remote desktop application. Access all your programs, documents and files from anywhere, without having to entrust your data to a cloud service.
All your home or office PC’s programs, files and settings are always immediately available, without the need for annoying network configuration. And your files remain where they belong: on your own PC.
AnyDesk is the fastest remote desktop software on the market. It allows for new usage scenarios and applications that have not been possible with current remote desktop software.
The application was designed from the ground up to be ground breaking. At its core is DeskRT, a new video codec that is specifically designed for graphical user interfaces.
Remote computer control and maintenance using AnyDesk is as secure as online banking, thanks to TLS 1.2 encryption, 2048-bit RSA Key Exchange and Erlang technology. The both ends of the connection are cryptographically verified. That’s why AnyDesk is one leap ahead.
Forget about low reliability and tedious firewall configurations. Use your personal computer from anywhere and without any headaches. Whether for five minutes or five hours – you won’t even notice AnyDesk is there. Your personalized AnyDesk ID is the key to your desktop with all your applications, photos, documents and files. And your data stays where it belongs. On your hard drive, and nowhere else.
If remote desktop software is used over an internet connection, the highest possible bandwith efficiency is the deciding factor. This is especially true for mobile connections like UMTS. The bandwidth efficiency makes it possible to perform office tasks fluently from 100 kB/sec of available bandwidth. But also with lower bandwidths, AnyDesk still performs much better than the competition.
The program allows you to you work together with all of your favorite desktop applications. Features like a mouse cursor for every user will glue your team together, no matter what distance. Point your peers at what’s important – and communication problems will be a thing of the past.
The app transmits 60 frames per second over local networks and many internet connections. This is much more than any competing remote desktop application and makes on-screen movement as smooth as possible, as most PC displays also operate at 60 frames per second. AnyDesk makes jerk-free working possible.
The app can do so much more than just remote administration and remote support. But this doesn’t mean that it cannot shine here as well. Lag and low framerate can be such a nuisance. That’s why we chose to get rid of them. With AnyDesk, setting up a workmate’s new printer or installing that new CRM tool for the sales department is a walk in the park.
Latency at the lowest possible level is critical for working on a remote desktop. The lower the latency, the quicker the remote PC responds to your input. Since internet connections always impose a certain latency when transmitting data from one PC to the other, it is very important that AnyDesk adds as little as possible to the bill. In local networks, AnyDesk’s latency lies below 16 milliseconds and is no longer perceptible.
Free Edition: for the occasional private use.
Lite Edition: Offers all necessary features for small businesses.
Professional Edition: Ideal for mid-sized companies, it provides extended features for integration and administration.
Enterprise Edition: It has been tailored for the requirements of large corporations.
Changes in AnyDesk 7.1.12:
- Fixed a bug that didn’t properly migrate some legacy screen frame config entries
- Fixed a bug that made the soft keyboard reappear on every new connection
- Fixed a bug that made the alternative screen background not work with portable custom clients
- Fixed a bug that led to unexpected results when moving address book entries to other address books that were already full
- Properly disabled GUI elements for disabled features
- The address book no longer closes when logging into an account
- Small GUI improvements in Fullscreen menus
Changes in AnyDesk 7.1.11:
- Fixed a crash when copying text with two open connections
- The account feature is now marked as a beta feature
Changes in AnyDesk 7.1.9:
- Security Bugfix
- Fixed a bug that cut off some texts in some translations within the install window
- Fixed a bug that unexpectedly closed connections when clicking on some links
- Fixed a bug that sometimes ignored Registry keys
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to sometimes copy text unexpectedly
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to connect to custom ports
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to change overwritten Custom Client alternative screen background settings
- Fixed a bug that removed the telemetry settings on update
- Fixed a visual bug that showed the wrong number of seconds left in a session
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to invite others via context menu
- The online state of Windows Terminal Server entries is now properly shown
- Fixed a bug where the Softkeyboard didn’t work as expected when connecting to a Windows 7 or XP machine
- Improved Account related Server communication
- Better wording of some account related errors
- Added tooltips to some Address Book elements
- Added new Combobox to Account Registration
Homepage – https://anydesk.com
AnyDesk works on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD.