TeamViewer 15.50.5 – Remote Control
To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter your partner’s ID into TeamViewer and the connection will establish immediately.
With many thousand users worldwide TeamViewer is a standard tool to give support and assistance to people in remote locations.
Furthermore, you can use this program also for presentations, where you can show your own desktop to a partner. This application also is VNC compatible and offers secure, encrypted data transfer with maximum security.
TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner’s PC as if you were sitting in right front of it.
TeamViewer 15 Features:
- No installation required. Just run the software and off you go…
- One solution for everything. Includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package: remote support, remote administration, training and sales.
- Remote administration of unattended servers. You can use this app to control unattended computers and servers. Installation as a system service even allows remote reboot and reconnect.
- File transfer. The app comes with integrated file transfer. That allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner. It also works behind firewalls.
- Highest security standard. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding. The same security standard used by https/SSL.
- High performance with international router network. Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet. TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
- Remote support without installation. The program allows you to remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect.
- Remote presentation of products, solutions and services. The second mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds – live from your screen.
- Works behind firewalls. The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses. You don’t have to worry about firewalls. TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
Changes in version 15.49.3:
- Improved the sidebar device pages UI, including tooltips and action options to be more informative.
- Users have the ability to deactivate Remote Access license from devices they have no longer access to.
- Solved an issue that prevented showing the correct language in the TeamViewer application in certain situations.
- Solved an issue that caused the “Disable remote input” feature to not be consistently enabled for certain sessions.
Changes in version 15.48.5:
- TeamViewer Monitoring is now available as a new, stand-alone product with its own license.
- TeamViewer Asset Management & Asset Discovery are now available for Windows as a new, stand-alone product and license, featuring hardware and software asset management, patch management and software deployment, as well as network discovery functionality.
- Fixed a bug which prevented showing the correct language in the TeamViewer application in some situations.
Changes in version 15.48.4:
- Groups are now displayed in alphabetical order in the modals where users add, move, or remove devices to and from groups.
Fixed a bug in the device list that prevented showing the correct tooltip for the Connect button.
Changes in version 15.47.3:
- Managed and bookmarked devices are now located in a dedicated section within the Devices tab.
- Support for Remote Terminal sessions is now available in TeamViewer Remote.
- A policy column has been added to the device list. It is now possible to quickly check which policy is assigned to a device and filter based on policies.
- The remove-from-group functionality has been enhanced. It is now possible to select a policy that will be applied to the device after removal.
- It is now possible to update devices to a specific version of TeamViewer via policy.
- TeamViewer now includes a new feature called Device Dock, which allows users to always have the device list on top of the screen in a slim user interface.
- Device connection methods are now available through a command bar.
- It is now possible to edit columns on a device list.
- Minor fixes and Improvements.
Homepage – https://www.teamviewer.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022.
- macOS 10.15, 11.0, 12.0, 13.0, 14.0
Size: 65.1 MB