TeamViewer 15.40.8 – Remote Control
TeamViewer 15 is a simple and fast solution for remote control, file transfer and desktop sharing that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy.
To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter your partner’s ID into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately.
With many thousand users worldwide TeamViewer is a standard tool to give support and assistance to people in remote locations.
Furthermore, you can use this program also for presentations, where you can show your own desktop to a partner. This application also is VNC compatible and offers secure, encrypted data transfer with maximum security.
TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner’s PC as if you were sitting in right front of it.
TeamViewer 15 Features:
- No installation required. Just run the software and off you go…
- One solution for everything. Includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package: remote support, remote administration, training and sales.
- Remote administration of unattended servers. You can use this app to control unattended computers and servers. Installation as a system service even allows remote reboot and reconnect.
- File transfer. The app comes with integrated file transfer. That allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner. It also works behind firewalls.
- Highest security standard. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding. The same security standard used by https/SSL.
- High performance with international router network. Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet. TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
- Remote support without installation. The program allows you to remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect.
- Remote presentation of products, solutions and services. The second mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds – live from your screen.
- Works behind firewalls. The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses. You don’t have to worry about firewalls. TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
Changes in version 15.40.6:
- Fixed a bug where the session tab order was not preserved after closing a session window.
- Fixed a bug that caused flickering while showing the remote screen.
Changes in version 15.39.6:
- Fixed a bug that caused a company device to appear twice on the Remote Devices tab for users with Remote Access or Remote Worker licenses.
Changes in version 15.39.5:
- Fixed a bug that caused the TeamViewer Host service to crash while establishing a connection.
Changes in version 15.39.3:
- Added the ability to join a session from the Windows client using a session code.
Changes in version 15.38.3:
- Fixed a file transfer bug that prevented a partially-transferred file from resuming after the transfer was canceled due to connection issues.
Changes in version 15.37.3:
- Improved in-session window: it’s now possible to add the current remote device to your Computers & Contacts List by clicking the star icon on the session tab.
- Fixed a bug that caused the file transfer to crash when transferring a large number of folders.
- Fixed a bug that prevented in-session chat messages from being received if there were several participants in a session.
Changes in version 15.36.9:
- Added Remote Scripting support for managed devices.
- Added support for unattended Remote Terminal
- You can now connect to your managed devices through Remote Terminal anytime, even from the Windows Logon screen. You can also start the Remote Terminal with your preferred Windows user account on the remote machine.
Changes in version 15.35.7:
- Bugfixes: Informational banners in the desktop client regarding managed device limits can now be dismissed.
Changes in version 15.35.5:
- You can now add trusted devices more easily using your mobile phone. Learn more here
- Remote control sessions from the TeamViewer web application are now significantly faster.
- Improved file transfer: It is now possible to easily transfer files & folders between Mac or Windows devices and the TeamViewer web application.
What’s New in TeamViewer 15:
Homepage – https://www.teamviewer.com
Size: 45.4 MB