Core FTP is a free FTP client software for Windows. It includes the FTP features like SFTP (SSH), SSL, TLS, IDN, browser integration, site to site transfers, FTP transfer resume, drag and drop support, file viewing and editing, firewall support, custom commands, FTP URL parsing, command line transfers, filters, and much, much more!
This free, secure FTP client gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and maintain your website via FTP. It also provides a secure method (via SSL, TLS, FTPS, HTTPS, or SFTP) to upload / download files to and from FTP servers.
There are no popup ads, advertising or spyware and you're never asked or reminded to register. For advanced users, Core FTP Pro is available with advanced features you need.
Core FTP Pro allow you to:
- IBM Information Exchange support with command line updates.
- Schedule ftp transfers (unattended) without additional services.
- Email notification, external program execution, and Ping/TraceRoute included.
- Encrypt and decrypt files to servers using the latest encryption methods.
- View thumbnails images of remote directories (in 4 different sizes).
- Zip support - Compress, password protect, and backup to FTP securely.
Client features include:
- Secure SFTP, SSL and HTTPS support
- International Domain support
- Fast and secure client transfers
- HIPAA compliant security
- Mode Z compression
- User-friendly interface(s)
- Site to Site file transfers
- FULL drag and drop support
- Start/stop/resume of transfers
- Auto retry of failed transfers
- Transfer bandwidth control
- Browser integration
- File masking (wildcards)
- Keep Alive functionality
- Remote file searching
- File permissions (CHMOD)
- Advanced directory listings
- .htaccess and .htpasswd editing
- One click transfers
- Keep Alive functionality
- Automatic S/Key support
- Favorites via menu & drop down
- Desktop shortcuts and drop u/l's
- Command line support
- FTP/HTTP Proxy, Socks 4&5 support
Changes in Core FTP 2.2 Build 195 (2020-02-26):
- HTTP/S redirect updates
- HTTP/S header updates (emulate Curl)
- HTTP/S transfer updates (changes above fix HTTPS compatibility w/EFT server)
- HTTP/S file spaces issue fixed
- HTTP/S path issue on directory info req fixed
- HTTP/S command line issues fixed
- HTTP/S date parsing updates
- HTTP/S date parsing option (Advanced – Directory/Folders)
- HTTP/S size showing as -1 on download in GUI, fixed
- HTTP/S directory showing zero results issue fixed
- Minor GUI updates
Changes in Core FTP 2.2 Build 1947 (2019-11-19):
- WindowsSSL updates/fixes for hangs on directory listings
- OpenSSL updates to improve delays/hangs on poor connections
- HTTP 1.0/1.1 option added (advanced-SSL/TLS/HTTPS)
- HTTP bug would not allow non-secure HTTP, fixed
- HTTP host header bug fixed (apache fix)
- SFTP hang on resume of queue after sleep mode, fixed
- SFTP checks for disconnect added (chdir)
- Notification updates for outlook smtp servers (hotmail,etc)
- Notification hang on failed email TLS connections fixed
- Notification additional logging information added
- Putty mode crash occuring if ssh.dll cannot be found, fixed
- Partial directory listing allowed on error
- Help – About – “copy” option updates
Changes in Core FTP 2.2 Build 1941 (2019-09-06):
- SFTP issues with large uploads fixed
- SFTP PWD crash on timeout, fixed
- SFTP improper password change request on some servers, fixed
- Option to ignore password change request (adv-general)
- SFTP key-pair type added to log
- SFTP upload error reporting additions
- SFTP fixes for servers with login issues (fixes problems in builds 1929-1939)
Homepage – http://www.coreftp.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 4.96 MB