SmartFTP 10.0 Build 3079 / 9.0 Build 2860.0
SmartFTP is an efficient FTP (File Transfer Protocol), FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, SSH, Terminal client. It allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet.
With its many basic and advanced features of SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported.
SmartFTP can be used for web site publishing and maintenance. Also it lets you upload and download the images, documents, movie and music files. Share your files with your friends and coworkers. Make the backups of local or remote files.
- FTP and FTPS (Secure FTP)
- SFTP over SSH
- Amazon S3 (Enterprise Edition)
- Google Drive (Ultimate Edition)
- Microsoft OneDrive (Ultimate Edition)
- Google Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition)
- Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition)
- Box (Enterprise Edition)
- Terminal Emulator (Ultimate Edition)
- Integrated Editor
- HIPAA 5010 compliant
- FIPS 140-2, 186-4 compliant
- Modern Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- High DPI (Retina) support
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Support for KeePass and LastPass password manager
- Multiple Connections
- Auto reconnect and resume of broken transfers
- Transfer Integrity
- Verified Transfers (XCRC, XMD5, XSHA)
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Transfer Queue
- FXP (Server-To-Server Transfer) support
- Remote Edit of files
- Search for files and folders on the server
- Local Browser
- Bulk Rename (Professional Edition)
- Scripting (Professional Edition)
- Enhanced NAT/UPnP Support
- UPnP (Universal Plug and Play), ICS, ICF
- Visual Compare
- Advanced Schedule
- IPv6 Support
- On-the-fly Compression (MODE Z)
- UTF-8 Support
- International Domain Names (IDN)
- Proxy / Firewall support: SOCKS5, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, HTTP Proxy
- URL Watcher
- FTP command line
- Custom Commands
- CHMOD (Properties)
- Section 508 compliant
- and much more …
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 3070:
- UI: Improved keyboard navigation
- Updated Scintilla to 5.3.3
- UI: Added dark mode for native dialogs and common controls (Windows 10 19H1 or newer)
- HTTP Digest Access Authentication: Added support for SHA-256 and SHA-512-256 algorithms
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 3057:
- UI: Added support for new namespace tree control style in Windows 11 22H2
- UI: Browser: Clicking the middle mouse button on a folder in the tree control opens the folder in a new tab
- Enabled security feature eXtended Flow Guard (XFG)
- UI: Added new Navigation pane options: Expand to open folder, Show Network
- UI: Added support for cloud (e.g. OneDrive) icon overlays for availability status in namespace tree control.
- UI: Implemented last word selection when double clicking on an empty space in the address bar edit control.
- UI: Optimized layout calculation of popup menus
- Improved LastPass integration: better error reporting, improved usability of login dialog, support for latest LastPass protocol changes.
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 3037:
- Visual Compare: Added a max items threshold. Views with more than 50’000 items will not be compared.
- File Monitor pane: Added Size and Date modified columns.
- UI: Floating docking panes show an icon in the title bar now
- UI: Controls get clipped instead of compressed when there isn’t sufficient space
- UI: Content in a split container is proportionally resized now
- Favorites: Plesk importer updated to support the latest Plesk version.
- UI: Improved brower’s address band control
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 3030:
- Favorites: Removed DreamHost importer as the API to retrieve accounts is no longer available
- UI: Improved responsiveness.
- Browser: Added “Compare result” column which shows the result of a visual compare operation
- Added ability to associate a Local favorite with a transfer queue task. This is only relevant when scheduling Local to Local transfers.
- UI: Added key tip direct access without pressing the Alt key first. Alt+F to open the File menu, Alt+H for the Home tab, Alt+V for the View tab, etc.
What’s New in SmartFTP 10.0:
- Windows 11 Support.
- Text editor. Spell checker, new quick find and replace, clipboard ring, indicator bar, …
- Google Cloud Storage and Google Drive support.
- Microsoft OneDrive. Support for Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive for Business.
- Many other improvements and enhancements.
Homepage – https://www.smartftp.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
Size: 10.8 MB