With its many basic and advanced features of SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported.
SmartFTP can be used for web site publishing and maintenance. Also it lets you upload and download the images, documents, movie and music files. Share your files with your friends and coworkers. Make the backups of local or remote files.
- FTP and FTPS (Secure FTP)
- SFTP over SSH
- Amazon S3 (Enterprise Edition)
- Google Drive (Ultimate Edition)
- Microsoft OneDrive (Ultimate Edition)
- Google Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition)
- Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition)
- Box (Enterprise Edition)
- Terminal Emulator (Ultimate Edition)
- Integrated Editor
- HIPAA 5010 compliant
- FIPS 140-2, 186-4 compliant
- Modern Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- High DPI (Retina) support
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Support for KeePass and LastPass password manager
- Multiple Connections
- Auto reconnect and resume of broken transfers
- Transfer Integrity
- Verified Transfers (XCRC, XMD5, XSHA)
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Transfer Queue
- FXP (Server-To-Server Transfer) support
- Remote Edit of files
- Search for files and folders on the server
- Local Browser
- Bulk Rename (Professional Edition)
- Scripting (Professional Edition)
- Enhanced NAT/UPnP Support
- UPnP (Universal Plug and Play), ICS, ICF
- Visual Compare
- Advanced Schedule
- IPv6 Support
- On-the-fly Compression (MODE Z)
- UTF-8 Support
- International Domain Names (IDN)
- Proxy / Firewall support: SOCKS5, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, HTTP Proxy
- URL Watcher
- FTP command line
- Custom Commands
- CHMOD (Properties)
- Section 508 compliant
- and much more …
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 3150:
- SSH: Removed non-standardized sntrup761
- Transfer Queue: Renamed Post Process plugin to Run Program
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 3142:
- UI: Render optimizations to reduce CPU/GPU usage.
- UI: Corrected some minor issues with dark mode
- Updated Scintilla to 5.3.6
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 3132:
- Windows 11: Added function to register sparse package in Settings – General – Advanced dialog.
- UI: The DirectX hardware renderer for GDI interop is used now if available (Improves performance and reduces main memory usage).
- Shell: Replaced icon overlay handler for Drop Folder with a static icon
- UI: Improved dark mode support for Win32 Common Controls
- Transfer Queue: Added options to ignore certain items (skipped/folder) in Email notifier, Database and File Logger.
- Added setting (Settings – Scheduler) to automatically refresh the Scheduler pane
What’s New in SmartFTP 10.0:
- Windows 11 Support.
- Text editor. Spell checker, new quick find and replace, clipboard ring, indicator bar, …
- Google Cloud Storage and Google Drive support.
- Microsoft OneDrive. Support for Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive for Business.
- Many other improvements and enhancements.
Homepage – https://www.smartftp.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
Size: 9.57 MB