With its many basic and advanced features of SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported.
SmartFTP can be used for web site publishing and maintenance. Also it lets you upload and download the images, documents, movie and music files. Share your files with your friends and coworkers. Make the backups of local or remote files.
- FTP and FTPS (Secure FTP)
- SFTP over SSH
- Amazon S3 (Enterprise Edition)
- Google Drive (Ultimate Edition)
- Microsoft OneDrive (Ultimate Edition)
- Google Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition)
- Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition)
- Box (Enterprise Edition)
- Terminal Emulator (Ultimate Edition)
- Integrated Editor
- HIPAA 5010 compliant
- FIPS 140-2, 186-4 compliant
- Modern Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- High DPI (Retina) support
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Support for KeePass and LastPass password manager
- Multiple Connections
- Auto reconnect and resume of broken transfers
- Transfer Integrity
- Verified Transfers (XCRC, XMD5, XSHA)
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Transfer Queue
- FXP (Server-To-Server Transfer) support
- Remote Edit of files
- Search for files and folders on the server
- Local Browser
- Bulk Rename (Professional Edition)
- Scripting (Professional Edition)
- Enhanced NAT/UPnP Support
- UPnP (Universal Plug and Play), ICS, ICF
- Visual Compare
- Advanced Schedule
- IPv6 Support
- On-the-fly Compression (MODE Z)
- UTF-8 Support
- International Domain Names (IDN)
- Proxy / Firewall support: SOCKS5, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, HTTP Proxy
- URL Watcher
- FTP command line
- Custom Commands
- CHMOD (Properties)
- Section 508 compliant
- and much more …
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 3180:
- 1Password: Added support for service accounts.
- UI: Added flyout animation to docking panes (auto hide)
- Favorites: Added function to assign existing logins from credential providers (Bitwarden, 1Password, LastPass, KeePass) to a favorite.
- 1Password: Added workaround when the “CLI integration” is enabled in the 1Password app.
- Improved Bitwarden integration
- Added LastPass settings dialog. The LastPass credential provider can be used in an unattended session (e.g. background service) now.
- UI: Improvements for docking panes (colorization of auto hide groups, added preview during drag&drop operation, added Auto Hide context menu to floating pane).
- The update check uses Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) to download the setup now.
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 3170:
- UI: Improved support for pinned items in brower’s namespace tree control
- UI: Added missing overlay icons in brower’s namespace tree control
- UI: Corrected some drawing issues with groups in the ribbon
- Added timeout for connections through proxies (SOCKS, HTTP)
- Transfer Queue: Improved the way how item collections are being updated
- Updated German and Portuguese translations.
- Transfer Queue: Automatically reloads service configuration when settings have been changed through the UI
Changes in SmartFTP 10.0 Build 3150:
- SSH: Removed non-standardized sntrup761
- Transfer Queue: Renamed Post Process plugin to Run Program
What’s New in SmartFTP 10.0:
- Windows 11 Support.
- Text editor. Spell checker, new quick find and replace, clipboard ring, indicator bar, …
- Google Cloud Storage and Google Drive support.
- Microsoft OneDrive. Support for Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive for Business.
- Many other improvements and enhancements.
Homepage – https://www.smartftp.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
Size: 9.69 MB