RollBack Rx is a robust system restore utility that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred.
RollBack Rx makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues – saving time, money and PC trouble. “Go Back In Time” and return your computer to the way it was an hour ago, a day ago, or even 6 months ago…
More powerful than Windows System Restore; as it restores everything not just system files. Easily Roll-Back to uninstall software, recover from a virus attack, or even back out of a failed software deployment…
RollBack Rx makes it easy to restore your PC’s to a previous state… RollBack Rx is an industry leading PC protection utility. It represents an advancement in technology that has never before been available in protecting computers from viruses, users or system problems.
RollBack Rx significantly reduces PC trouble shooting, repairing and restoring time to seconds!It can restore any size hard drive with a matter of a few mouse clicks. Empowering both home users and enterprise IT support personnel to achieve tremendous savings of time and money on maintaining their computers.
Your Daily Continuous Backup Solution
RollBack Rx reduces the dependancy for daily backups or carrying duplicate images of hard drives. It is different from backups in that it allows you to take continuous backup snapshots of your system silently in the background while using minimal system resources. Each backup snapshot take only 2 to 3 seconds. Rollback Rx allows users and/or administrators to create a “snapshot” of the entire system at a specific time or on a fixed schedule (hourly, daily etc). You can take as many snapshots as you would like and you can roll-back and roll-forward from any snapshot at any time…
Day Zero Protection and Disaster Recovery Solution
RollBack Rx protects both the user and PC from accidental user errors and day-zero attacks. Without restricting the users’ activities, RollBack Rx will transparently take system snapshots on a schedule that you configure for your system. If a virus, malware or even *BSoD occurs – You can restore your system up-to-the-minute of the system crash. With no data loss. RollBack Rx is the only disaster recovery solution that can guarantee no data loss, even if Windows is unbootable.
Enterprise Level Network Administration
RollBack Rx offers an additional Enterprise version. It enables administrators to configure all of the RollBack Rx client installations over a internet based console. Simplifying the workload of the network administrator while providing all client-based functions on a remote console.
RollBack Rx Professional
Provides security and management capabilities – offering Restore on Reboot or Logoff. Single Snapshot based architecture. Ideal for public access computers or shared computer environments, Kiosks, Libraries or where-ever “Reboot-and-Restore” or “Logoff-and-restore” solutions would be used. RollBack Rx Pro can take multiple snapshots (virtually unlimited). Provides file/folder recovery, and can restore systems with No data loss.
- RollBack Rx doesn’t impact performance
- Can be remotely managed and deployed (Enterprise Version)
- This software only takes 0.1% of total hard disk space.
- Supports virtually unlimited snapshots.
- Takes less than 3 seconds to create a new snapshot.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without restarting the system.
- Create new snapshots manually, automatically or upon file execution.
- Recovers corrupted or deleted files from any snapshots easily and quickly.
- Revert file histories from any of the 60,000 snapshots.
- Restores a completely crashed system to any snapshot in seconds.
- Restores a completely crashed system with data up to the second of crash.
- Restores entire system to any of the 60,000 snapshots.
- Restores system to any snapshot with data synchronization.
- Configure the system to automatically restore to a snapshot of your choice.
- Highly configurable interface – hide program interface from end users.
- Includes dynamic disk space management. Releases the unused disk space upon the deletion of snapshots.
- Contains intelligent disk space monitoring, informing users about the disk space usage of each snapshot.
- Offers flexible and powerful access control.
- Supports Multi-boot systems and VM Ware.
- Consists of multi-partition protection selection.
- Incorporates quick reset of system baseline.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry standard deployment options.
- Provides completely hands-free, silent background installations.
- Includes configuration during installation. Customizes the program upon installation.
And much more…
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in RollBack Rx 10.7 Build 2702800906 (October 18, 2017):
- Improved compatibility for Windows 10’s Creators Update.
- RMC – Implemented Windows Firewall exception for Windows 10 based firewall
- Small bug fixes reported by users
Homepage – http://www.rollbacksoftware.com
Size: 35.5 MB