ShadowProtect 220.127.116.11 by StorageCraft
StorageCraft ShadowProtect provides fast and reliable Disaster Recovery, Data Protection and System Migration for Windows Desktops, Laptops and Windows Servers in minutes.
It provides a simple view to restore or update files and folders to your existing backup images. Automatically save online backup images to USB, FireWire, NAS or any network location.
ShadowProtect includes bare metal recovery to the same system, dissimilar hardware or to and from virtual environments. It will create an automatic online backup of your entire system including the operating system, applications, configuration and personal settings and your data.
ShadowProtect gives you the tools you need to centrally manage your point-in-time backup images and restore them in a matter of minutes.
The easy-to-use management console allows you to simultaneously push install ShadowProtect to all your Windows desktops and laptops from a central location. You will able to view the backup status of all protected Windows systems in your organization.
ShadowProtect provides you with VirtualBoot technology – for failover to a virtual desktop. As well as a virtual converter to convert ShadowProtect backup images into virtual machines. ImageManager allows you to consolidate point-in-time backup images on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for simplified management. Automatic verification and re-verification tools ensure your backups are in a known good state when recovery is necessary.
ShadowProtect Desktop is an automated backup that works in the background. In the event of a disaster, its flexible recovery options allow you to complete granular recovery of files and folders. Or full bare metal recovery in a matter of minutes. Hardware Independent Restore (HIR) technology makes it quick and easy to recover to the same system, to dissimilar hardware or to and from virtual environments. HIR feature also makes system migration to a new desktop or laptop or consolidation to virtual environments a straightforward process.
ShadowProtect Desktop Edition provides the following benefits:
- Rapid recovery from bare metal, to dissimilar hardware or to and from virtual environments.
- Centralized backup administration from a management console.
- ShadowControl ImageManager to automatically consolidate backup image files.
- Verification and re-verification of backup images.
- VirtualBoot technology for quick failover to a virtual server.
- Converter tool to convert to .VHD or .VMDK.
- Automatic backup of SQL, Exchange and other critical applications.
- Granular recovery of individual files and folders in moments.
- Simplified migration to new Windows servers.
- Scheduler for automatic full and incremental backups.
ShadowProtect Desktop Edition provides hardware independent restore for physical to physical system (P2P) recovery. It also supports conversion from physical systems to virtual environments (P2V), virtual environments to physical systems (V2P) and virtual environments to virtual environments (V2V).
The Desktop Edition is complementary to VMWare Workstation and Microsoft Hyper-V for fast and reliable disaster recovery. VMWare Workstation includes full support for ShadowProtect backup image files for simple conversion from physical systems to virtual environments.
Schedule full and incremental server backups for automatic protection of everything on your Windows server, including SQL, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, CRM, Commerce server.
Increase flexibility in your IT infrastructure by standardizing on a single backup and disaster recovery solution for both virtual and physical environments. ShadowProtect Virtual includes support for VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer and Oracle VirtualBox.
Changes in StorageCraft ShadowProtect SPX 6.8.4 (July 1, 2019):
- Fixed an issue that (in some cases) prevented logging into SPX after installing/upgrading to SPX 6.8.2. 3402
- Fixed an issue that caused VirtualBoot on Hyper-V to fail with an unknown error during HIR. 3407
- Warning: If you are using SPX 6.8.x on Windows 10 (v1903) do not upgrade to SPX 6.8.4. It is essential that you first uninstall older versions of SPX 6.8.x and then install SPX 6.8.4. When you uninstall, the SPX database will not be removed. This means your backup jobs and destinations will remain intact. The system will do a differential backup on the next backup run after you start SPX 6.8.4. 3446
Homepage – https://www.storagecraft.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- CentOS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and 6
- Ubuntu 16.04, 14.04
- Oracle Linux (RedHat kernel only)
Size: 49.4 MB
DOWNLOAD ShadowProtect Installer for Windows 32-bit
DOWNLOAD ShadowProtect Installer for Windows 64-bit