Genie Backup Manager Pro 9 is the backup solution for Small and Medium Business Users that easily want to back up and recover their entire system.
Never again have to suffer from running out of business due to data loss by computer viruses, equipment failure and security breaches.
Backup your files and folders to a secure location and recover your data in an instant or perform a complete backup of your system (Disaster Recovery) to recover from failure.
Genie Backup Manager Pro is a total system and data protection solution that combines ease-of-use and robust performance.
It allows users to perform fast backup and recovery jobs reliably, and protects all MS Windows based desktops, laptops, and networked systems against various types of threats such as system failure, human error, and disaster.
Powerful and Robust.
- Four backup types: Full, incremental, differential, and mirror
- Basic and advanced scheduler
- Backup to virtually any media; Local, external, FTP/FTPS, Amazon S3, Network, CD, DVD, and Blu-ray
- Auto rotate backup types
- Pre-and-Post backup commands
- Multi-drive spanning
Backs up all your important data.
- Backs up your documents, pictures , music, videos and more
- Protects your entire system via Disaster Recovery
- Backs up open and locked files
- File Filtering to add or exclude specific files by date or type
Backs up external, network or any storage attached to your PC
Seamless System Recovery.
- Backs up all system files, program files, user data, and system state
- Step-by-step restore wizard for easy recovery
- System startup options
- Backup to the reliable and robust cloud storage; Amazon S3
- Amazon’s Server Side Encryption (SSE) support
- FTP/FTPS backup support to store your backups offsite
- Bandwidth throttling for Amazon S3, FTP and FTPS
Secure. Keep your backup safe with military-level encryption
- Encrypts backup with 128, 192 and 256-AES encryption
- Supports Zip password protection
- Backs up encrypted drives
On the go. View and restore your backups without GBM
- Swift Restore that restores your backup without installing software
- Backup without compression to view your backup in its native form
- FTP/FTPS and Amazon S3 backup support to store your backups offsite
- Email notifications and alerts sent directly to your Inbox
Resource friendly. Fast backups that don’t cause slowdowns
- Adjust resource use during backup
- The ability to run scheduled backups while logged off
- Power saving options after backup completes
- Battery saving mode for laptops
Runs on your schedule. Run backup jobs manually or via schedule
- Basic and Advanced Scheduling modes
- Pause and resume options during backup
- Postpone backup runs with the snooze button
- Run backups while logged off
- Power-down your computer after backup
Save Space. Limit the backup size or set compression to save space
- Multiple compression levels
- Purge settings to delete older backups
- Mirror backups that deletes missing files
- File filtering by date or file types to include or exclude from backup
- Set how much space the backup uses on each drive
What’s new in Genie Backup Manager Pro 9:
- Amazon S3 Backup support.
- Added Outlook 2010 support
- Enhanced FTP engine.
- Secure FTP (FTPS) Support.
- Added Windows 8 support.
- New and enhanced interface.
- Enhanced Volume Shadow Copy support.
- Improved Disaster Recovery engine.
- New CD/DVD/Blu-ray burner.
- Enhanced Blu-ray support.
- Enhanced performance.
- Enhanced memory management; takes less memory resources
- Updated Genie Agent notifications
- Enhanced system schedule
- Added social integration elements.
Homepage – https://www.genie9.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10.
Size: 29.1 MB