Backup4all Professional is an award-winning data backup software for Windows. This backup utility can protect your valuable data from partial or total loss. It offers the automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space.
With Backup4all Professional you can easily backup to any local or network drive. Also you can backup to FTP with support for SSL encryption, proxy server, passive mode) or SFTP. Moreover you can backup to DVD, CD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, or other removable media (such as USB drives). Using the wizard you can easily set up any backup configurations you wish.
You can define powerful file filters and schedule your backups any way you want. Once a backup is performed, you can see what files changed since the last backup. Just use the explorer-like tree view or you can read the statistics about the next backup execution.
This backup application is feature rich and offers an intuitive interface. That makes all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals.
With Backup4all Professional you can back-up open or locked files. Such as databases, MS Outlook personal folder (.pst), Outlook Express mail archives (dbx files) and others. When defining a backup, there is also the option to run predefined backups. Such as My Documents, My Pictures or Outlook Express emails and settings.
Backup4all Professional has ZIP64 support. That lets create backups over 4GB. Also it creates standard zip files, meaning that you can access it with any zip compatible utility. Furthermore, it comes with its own built-in CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning support.
Backup4all Professional features:
- Version Tracking. Backup4all is a backup software that offers a unique mode to track file versions. You can selectively restore any previous state of the file directly from the main window.
- Backup to DVD and CD. Backup4all comes with its own built-in CD/DVD burning support. Therefore you do not need separate software to burn your backups to DVD or CD. However, if you prefer, you can still use UDF format to burn your CDs/DVDs.
- Standard Zip Compression. Backup4all creates standard zip files. This means that you can access your data with any zip compatible utility. You can also secure the backed up data with AES encryption (128, 192, 256-bit).
- Highly Configurable. Plenty of backup types to choose. Full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and mirror backup. Built-in scheduler, extra actions to perform before and/or after execution, command line.
- Backup open files. Backup4all uses the Volume Shadow Copy service. That allows you to back up open files (local) from NTFS partitions in Windows XP/2003 and Vista. For example you can backup Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook emails and settings without closing them.
- FTP Backup Software. You can now backup your files to remote locations using FTP connection. With SSL support, active/passive transfer modes, firewall support.
Changes in Backup4all 9.8.656 (16-August-2022):
- Fixed: Cannot connect to the Amazon S3 server error
- Fixed: Restore from Amazon S3 failed in some situations
- Fixed: Update progress in Progress View
Changes in Backup4all 9.8.647 (05-August-2022):
- Fixed: Email notification issues
Changes in Backup4all 9.8.646 (03-August-2022):
- Added: Backup plugin for Bitrix24
- Added: Backup plugin for TallyPrime
- Added: Extra debug info log for Onedrive
- Fixed: Text spacing issues when 180% text size was used
- Fixed: “Cannot delete folder” warning for some backup jobs with plugins
- Fixed: Remove from backup catalog deleted files on blu-ray using mirror
- Fixed: Skip files having paths longer than 127 chars on CD/DVD/Bluray
- Fixed: Custom date filter was not working correctly in some rare situations
Changes in Backup4all 9.7.624 (15-June-2022):
- Fixed: Outlook plugin included all files all the time
- Fixed: Application was very slow at during the “updating catalog” phase
Changes in Backup4all 9.7.613 (31-May-2022):
- Added: New regions for Wasabi backup destination
- Added: Option to permanently activate a product key
- Updated: Polish translation for the interface
- Updated: Multithreading performance for Amazon S3 and Azure online destinations
- Fixed: File is not a valid boolean value error
- Fixed: Application stuck during “updating catalog” phase
- Fixed: Error trying to write more data than space on optical discs
Changes in Backup4all 9.6.574 (20-April-2022):
- Fixed: “Parent folder not found in tree” error for full backups with 1 version limit
- Fixed: Backup catalog versioning not storing versions in some situations
- Fixed: Multithreading status is shown in log
- Fixed: False “Cannot delete folder” warning for mirror backups
- Fixed: Custom number of threads option was ignored for multithreading in some situations
Changes in Backup4all 9.5.525 (8-March-2022):
- Fixed: Restore pst/ost files created with block backup
- Fixed: Cannot back up from HiDrive
- Updated: Danish translation and strings for other languages
Changes in Backup4all 9.5.520 (25-February-2022):
- Fixed: “List index out of bounds” error
- Fixed: Thunderbird backup with warnings
Changes in Backup4all 9.5.518 (23-February-2022):
- Updated: Danish language
- Fixed: Backup to Hidrive failed in some situations
- Fixed: Restore from Hidrive
- Fixed: Restore from OneDrive business
- Fixed: Test/restore from LAN was not working correctly when password was used
Changes in Backup4all 9.5.512 (16-February-2022):
- Updated: Differential type is ignored if archive bit is used
- Fixed: Application froze when there were many backup versions
- Fixed: Statistics displayed erroneous information in some cases
Homepage – https://www.backup4all.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.