Active@ File Recovery 16 for Windows is an easy to use, safe, and efficient data recovery tool, even if your system is not bootable. It provides the ability to effectively recover data as a result of having been accidentally deleted, formatted or otherwise lost.
Active@ File Recovery is a powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally files and directories, that have been lost or deleted from your system.
Using Active@ File Recovery for Windows you will be able to recover lost or deleted files. The utility scans computer hard drives in minutes and displays all files which can be recovered. It allows you to recover the deleted files from the Recycle Bin. As well as those deleted after avoiding the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete). And allows you to recover data after formatting or loss of partitions.
Active@ File Recovery 16 will also undelete files that have been lost by damage, virus or directory destruction.
Active@ File Recovery Professional package also includes integrated Active@ Disk Editor (or Hex Viewer), Virtual RAID reconstructor, being able to recover damaged RAID disk arrays, and File Organizer needed to re-organize and rename files detected by their signatures.
Active@ File Recovery Ultimate Edition extends the Professional package with Active@ Boot Disk Lite. An ISO image that you can use to create a bootable CD/DVD or USB with a lightweight version of Windows 8 (WinPE 5.1) or Linux (OpenSUSE 13) running in RAM. It is the only way to recover your data when your system is not bootable and you cannot attach the corrupted Hard Disk Drive to another machine. Boot Disk and LiveCD can boot the latest UEFI secure boot systems and legacy BIOS PC.
Active@ File Recovery 16 Features:
- Photos recovery, pictures recovery if they were deleted from flash media, or lost due to formatting a memory card
- Large disks and disk arrays (RAID) supported (large than 2TB)
- Data Recovery on unbootable due to a computer crash, virus attack, damage by malicious program, or power failure PCs (Ultimate package)
- Recovers from damaged Microsoft FAT/exFAT, NTFS/NTFS+EFS, Apple HFS+, Unix UFS/XFS, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS file systems
- File Organizer for files detected by signatures allows to re-organize files in folders tree, rename files based on the internal attributes and preview re-organized data before actual recovery occurs (Professional packages)
- Recovery for all Windows versions supported
- Recovers deleted files from damaged, formatted or reformatted partitions
- File recovery for files and documents that have been lost by disk formatting, damaged by virus attack, or a power failure
- Partition recovery after disk partition(s) loss / deletion / re-format / physical damage on FAT, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+, UFS, XFS, ExtFs and BtrFs
- Raw Disk Image (sector-by-sector copy) & Raw Compressed Disk Image creation for future data analysis and data recovery from the image
- Supports hardware RAID disk arrays virtual reconstruction. RAID data recovery (Professional packages)
- Full support for multi-language character sets (Unicode), recovers files and folders having names containing not only Latin characters
- Different types of drive scan: QuickScan (Fast), SuperScan (Slow), and Last Chance recovery
- SuperScan technology recognizes 135 file types by signatures and sorts them in folders
- The software is not strictly limited to finding these specific file types. Custom file signatures can be defined using simple scripting language. When the logical structure of a hard drive is heavily corrupted, this signature scan will use a special algorithm to seek out such files. Under typical file deletion or formatting of a hard drive, a regular scan is sufficient to reveal files of ANY type.
Features supported: NTFS, ReFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS+, XFS, JFS, UFS, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS; HDD, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, SAS, SCSI hard drives; USB Flash, SD, MMC, CompactFlash; RAID reconstruction (RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5, Span); Deleted/damaged partitions recovery
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Active@ File Recovery 16.0.8 (April 6, 2017):
- Added 17 more pre-defined signatures recognition
- Added filesystem’s metadata display for NTFS / FAT
- Improved display for HiDPI monitors and large resolution screens
Homepage – http://www.file-recovery.net
Size: 28.9 MB