Active@ File Recovery 19 for Windows is an easy to use, safe, and efficient data recovery tool, even if your system is not bootable. It provides the ability to effectively recover data as a result of having been accidentally deleted, formatted or otherwise lost.
Active@ File Recovery is designed to restore accidentally files and directories, that have been lost or deleted from your system. Also you will be able to recover lost or deleted files.
The utility scans computer hard drives in minutes and displays all files which can be recovered. It allows you to recover the deleted files from the Recycle Bin. Moreover, it allows you to recover data after formatting or loss of partitions.
The Professional package also includes integrated Active@ Disk Editor (or Hex Viewer), Virtual RAID reconstructor, being able to recover damaged RAID disk arrays, and File Organizer needed to re-organize and rename files detected by their signatures.
Active@ File Recovery Ultimate Edition extends the Professional package with Active@ Boot Disk Lite. It is a bootable WinPE-based ISO Image that you can burn to CD/ DVD/ Blu-ray. Or write to USB Flash Disk using supplied Bootable Disk Creator. Windows PE boots from this CD/ DVD/ USB and you are able to recover partitions as well as recover particular files and folders from the lightweight Windows recovery environment. This is crucial for unbootable systems. Ultimate package also includes Linux-based bootable Active@ LiveCD, being able to boot all the latest x86 and x64 UEFI secure boot systems.
Active@ File Recovery 19 Features:
- Photos recovery, pictures recovery if they were deleted from flash media, or lost due to formatting a memory card
- Large disks and disk arrays (RAID) supported (large than 2TB)
- Data Recovery on unbootable due to a computer crash, virus attack, damage by malware, or power failure PCs
- Recovers from damaged Microsoft FAT/exFAT, NTFS/NTFS+EFS, Apple HFS+, Unix UFS/XFS, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS file systems
- File Organizer for files detected by signatures allows to re-organize files in folders tree, rename files based on the internal attributes and preview re-organized data before actual recovery occurs (Professional packages)
- Recovery for all Windows versions supported
- Recovers deleted files from damaged, formatted or reformatted partitions
- File recovery for files and documents that have been lost by disk formatting, damaged by virus attack, or a power failure
- Partition recovery after disk partition(s) loss / deletion / re-format / physical damage on FAT, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+, UFS, XFS, ExtFs and BtrFs
- Raw Disk Image (sector-by-sector copy) & Raw Compressed Disk Image creation for future data analysis and data recovery from the image
- Supports hardware RAID disk arrays virtual reconstruction. RAID data recovery (Professional packages)
- Full support for multi-language character sets (Unicode), recovers files and folders having names containing not only Latin characters
- Different types of drive scan: QuickScan (Fast), SuperScan (Slow), and Last Chance recovery
- SuperScan technology recognizes 135 file types by signatures and sorts them in folders
Changes in Active@ File Recovery 19.0 (September 27, 2019):
- New pre-defined file signatures recognition: Canon Raw Image File (CR3), Finale Notation File (MUSX)
- Improved NTFS recovery on volumes located in Windows Storage Spaces
- Improved recovery of disks having 4KB (4096 bytes) sector size
- Improved software stability working with failing disks
- Redesigned and improved Welcome Screen and Registration
- Latest Recovery Kernel including many improvements & minor bug fixes
- Ultimate package: Active@ Boot Disk upgraded to WinPE based on the latest Windows 10 build 1903
- Ultimate package: Active@ Boot Disk now fully supports SATA & PCI-E NVMe M.2 disks
Changes in Active@ File Recovery 18.0 (November 2, 2018):
- New Easy Recovery Mode – simplifies lost files search and data recovery on live volumes
- Added more pre-defined file signatures recognition:
- Microsoft Office Documents (ONE, PUB)
- MySQL Database Files (IBD, FRM, MYI)
- Oracle VirtualBox Image (VDI)
- Betacase Client Info (BCB)
- Ultimate package: The latest Active@ Boot Disk & Active@ LiveCD with Boot Disk Creator improvements
Homepage – https://www.file-recovery.com
Operating systems supported:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Windows XP;
- Windows Servers 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003;
- WinPE – recovery environment;
- Boots from CD/DVD/USB: WinPE-based & Linux-based recovery boot disks.
FAT, exFAT, NTFS, ReFS, Apple HFS+, Unix UFS, XFS, JFS, Linux Ext2/3/4, BtrFS; HDD, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, eSATA, SAS, SCSI hard drives, USB Flash, SD, MMC, CompactFlash; RAID reconstruction (RAID-0/1/5, Span); Deleted/damaged partitions recovery.
Size: 31.9 MB