Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server 1.0.212
Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server offers a fast and reliable disaster recovery solution to protect your SQL database. It provides proven database backup technology to significantly reduce disaster recovery time so organizations can be up and running again in minutes instead of hours.
One-step recovery and automated recovery to point-of-failure reduces downtime in order to meet Recovery Time Objectives (RTO). The rolling snapshot feature enables near-instantaneous recovery in cases where a database is damaged due to human error or logical data corruption.
Comprehensive recovery requires more than just data backup. Your MS SQL database contains tables, logs, and other components that structure the data. Using Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server, a unified and intuitive backup solution, is critical to create a secure live database backup that can be recovered successfully.
Recovery is now much easier as Acronis delivers automated system restore to the point of failure. No need to walk through menus to get your system back online. This one-step process will return your database to the last known good state just prior to the failure. Erroneous transactions will no longer cost you minutes or hours in recovery.
This powerful backup and restore solution includes an intuitive, wizard-driven GUI that guides you through the scheduling process and reduces the potential for errors. The Backup Strategy Assistant creates a Disaster Recovery Plan for your environment, delivering step-by-step instructions for recovery.
The highest level of flexibility is achieved by using Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server Software Development Kit, which is included at no additional charge. Your organization can customize and use proven Acronis data management technologies with your existing software tools and frameworks.
Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server Benefits:
- Smaller, more manageable archives. Award-winning Acronis technology provides superior backup optimization. Customizable compression rates reduce the amount of data to store and transfer, leading to direct cost savings in infrastructure costs and labor.
- Resource Management. CPU and bandwidth throttling let you allocate resources during the backup process to ensure users remain productive.
- Centralized Management. The Management Console auto-discovers all database servers on the network. The servers are displayed clearly with status information making it easy to manage enterprise-wide installations.
- Easy Administration. An intuitive, wizard-driven GUI allows even non-database administrators to configure and implement professional backup strategies confidently and effectively. Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server even lets you import an existing SQL Server Maintenance Plan with just a few clicks.
- Guided Disaster Recovery. Acronis database backup also provides you with a Disaster Recovery Plan, detailing step-by-step instructions to guide you or your team through a fast and complete recovery. Again, even non-technical staff can follow these simple instructions to restore even the most sophisticated SQL server.
- Encryption for Security. Protect your company’s most valuable data with strong, industry-standard encryption.
Homepage – https://www.acronis.com
Size: 91.9 MB
DOWNLOAD Recovery for MS SQL Server Trial
Use the following serial number to install the trial version: