3DMark Android Edition is the mobile gamer’s benchmark to run high quality tests. It is the most popular performance benchmark in the world, which lets to test the performance of your smartphone or tablet, then see how it compares with other Android and iOS devices.
3DMark benchmarks the GPU and CPU performance of your device. At the end of the test, you get a score, which you can use to compare models. But 3DMark also gives you so much more.
This most powerful and flexible 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware with three all new tests.
More than a score
3DMark Android Edition is designed around data-driven stories that help you learn more about your smartphone and tablet. With its unique charts, lists, and rankings, 3DMark gives you unrivaled insights into the performance of your device.
See how your best scores compare with others from the same model. Learn how the performance of your device has changed with each Android OS update. Compare your device with popular models and see if it’s time for an upgrade. Discover the devices that deliver the best performance without overheating or slowing down.
Best benchmark for your device
Every year, we add new benchmark tests to 3DMark Android Edition. When you open the app, 3DMark will recommend the best benchmark for your device. To save storage space and minimize download times, you can choose which tests you want to install.
Choose Sling Shot Extreme to compare flagship Android devices from HTC, LG, OnePlus, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi, and other manufacturers with the latest iPhone and iPad models. Now includes Vulkan and OpenGL ES 3.1 tests.
Sling Shot is a benchmark for comparing mainstream Android devices with popular iPhone and iPad models.
Use Ice Storm Extreme to compare low cost Android smartphones and tablets with older iPhone and iPad models. Or compare basic Android and iOS devices with Ice Storm.
The API Overhead feature test is a special test for comparing the performance of Vulkan and OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics APIs on your device.
Choose your next phone the easy way
With performance data for almost 5,000 devices, it is easy to find and compare the best smartphones and tablets with 3DMark. You can search, filter, and sort to compare the latest Android and iOS devices.
Millions of people, hundreds of review sites and many of the world’s leading technology companies use 3DMark to test and compare the performance of smartphones and tablets.
3DMark is a free app. There are no ads or in-app purchases. Download it today and join millions of people who choose 3DMark for accurate and impartial benchmark results.
Changes in 3DMark 2.1.4726 Android Edition:
- Improved hardware detection for the latest devices. If a benchmark run fails for any reason, 3DMark will now send an automated error report to help us identify the problem.
Changes in 3DMark 2.1.4723 Android Edition:
- Sling Shot and Sling Shot Extreme now show the score as “Maxed out” if any part of the test exceeds 60 frames per second. We recommend running 3DMark Wild Life on these devices.
Changes in 3DMark 2.1.4713 Android Edition:
- This update marks the end of support for the 3DMark API Overhead feature test, which is now hidden in the app by default. If needed, you can find it by going to the Settings screen and using the option to “Show unsupported tests.”
Changes in 3DMark 2.1.4711 Android Edition:
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
Changes in 3DMark 2.1.4699 Android Edition:
- Introducing 3DMark Wild Life, a new cross-platform benchmark and stress test for the latest mobile devices.
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
Changes in 3DMark 2.0.4661 Android Edition:
- Updated CPUID module to improve compatibility with upcoming devices.
- Benchmark results are now submitted using HTTPS.
Changes in 3DMark 2.0.4652 Android Edition:
- This update marks the end of support for 3DMark Ice Storm benchmarks.
- These tests no longer provide useful results with modern devices.
- Ice Storm tests are now hidden in the app by default.
- If needed, you can use them by going to the Settings screen and using the option to “Show unsupported tests.”
- We recommend testing modern mobile devices with 3DMark Sling Shot benchmarks.
Changes in 3DMark 2.0.4646 Android Edition:
- Test Android TV devices with 3DMark.
- API Overhead test no longer crashes on fast devices.
- Ice Storm Demo has music and audio again.
Changes in 3DMark 2.0.4608 Android Edition:
- 3DMark is now available as a 64-bit app.
- Added detection for Huawei performance mode.
- Fixed a few cosmetic rendering bugs.
- Improved compatibility with Arm Mali-G72 and Mali-G76 GPUs. Sling Shot Extreme benchmark scores for those GPUs will be lower with this version.
Homepage – https://benchmarks.ul.com/
Supported Operating Systems: Android 5.0 and higher.
Size: 81.6 MB