DVD Audio Extractor is a powerful software DVD audio extracting and ripping tool. It can help you to extract audio streams from your favorite DVDs and save them as OGG, MP3, Wave or FLAC files.
DVD Audio Extractor can also demux audio streams directly to pcm, mpa, ac3 or dts files. The newly added CD Image creating feature allows you to convert DVD to Audio CD in one step.
DVD Audio Extractor has easy-to-use interface, ultra-fast extracting speed, rich audio formats support, multi-channel capability, resample to arbitrary sample rate, audio preview and much more. It’s all what you needed to get audios out of DVD-Video discs, so that you can listen on MP3 Player, play on PC, record to CD or do anything else.
DVD Audio Extractor Features:
- Easy-to-use user interface. The program comes with a step by step wizard-like interface and you can use all the functions by simple mouse clicks. It also comes with a fully functional command line interface, which you can run at console or call from shell scripts.
- Ultra-fast extracting speed. With its fully optimized processing engine, the program can convert selected audio tracks within 10% of normal playback time.
- Support all DVD audio formats. The program can decode all the audio formats available on all DVD-Audio and DVD-Video discs. MLP (Meridian Lossless Packiing), LPCM (Linear pulse code modulation), DTS (Digital Theater Systems), Dolby Digital (AC-3), and MPEG2.
- Support multiple output formats. The program is able to encode to several formats. OGG (Mono, Stereo or 5.1 Surround), MP3 (Mono, Stereo or Joint Stereo). Uncompressed PCM Wave (unlimited channel, 8 bits, 16 bits or 24 bits, with an option to save each channel to separate file). AIFF (only on OS X) and FLAC. Furthermore, you can demux audio stream from the DVD stream and save them as separate files.
- Tags and metadata support. You can enter disc metadata like artist, album, year and genre. Those information, along with the chapter names you entered, will be saved into result files as tag info. The disc metadata you can also upload to / download from our server database. All the uploaded metadata is shared between all the users, so that people don’t need to enter metadata for the same disc again.
- Audio playback/preview. The audio playback/preview feature allows you to listen to the selected chapters. So you can be sure those chapters are really what you wanted to extract. You can also use DVD Audio Extractor as a standalone Audio Player for DVD-Video discs.
- Resample to arbitrary sample rate. The resample library in DVD Audio Extractor allows you to save audios to any sample rate with high quality.
- Batch processing. Select all tracks you want to rip and DVD Audio Extractor will automatically rip and encode them one by one. The program also allows you to rip from all the selected titles at once.
- Detailed HTML help file. The detailed descriptions in the help file explains everything the user has to know about how to use DVD Audio Extractor.
Changes in DVD Audio Extractor 8.5.0 (2023-04-30):
- Release macOS package as universal binary. Drop support to Catalina 10.15 and earlier versions.
- Update to support Fedora 36 and later. Older Fedora releases are no longer supported.
- Update ALAC format channel layout for better compatibility.
Changes in DVD Audio Extractor 8.4.2 (2022-11-27):
- Update libFLAC library to version 1.4.2.
Changes in DVD Audio Extractor 8.4.1 (2022-10-23):
- Fix an ALAC encoding error on Apple Silicon machine.
Changes in DVD Audio Extractor 8.4.0 (2022-10-04):
- Add native Apple Silicon support. Both arm64 and x86_64 binaries are available for download.
- Update to support Ubuntu 20.04 and later. Older Ubuntu releases are no longer supported.
- Update to support Fedora 35 and later. Older Fedora releases are no longer supported.
- Update libFLAC library to version 1.3.4.
- Fix a timeout issue on downloading metadata.
Changes in DVD Audio Extractor 8.3.0 (2022-02-05):
- Windows build is now 64 bit, 32 bit Windows is no longer supported.
- Drop support to macOS 10.14 and earlier versions.
- Update to support Fedora 34 and later.
- Fix a bug that custom genre is not saved.
- Minor UI layout enhancements.
Homepage – https://www.dvdae.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 11 (64-bit).
- macOS 10.15 Catalina and later
- Ubuntu 18.04 and later, 64-bit only
- Fedora 34 and later, 64-bit only
Size: 17.1 MB