ApexDC++ (formerly PeerWeb DC++) is an innovative P2P program using the Direct Connect and ADC networks, based on StrongDC++ modification. It is free to download and provides the ability to achieve truly fast downloads.
ApexDC++ is actively developed and provides a user-friendly interface, unique features, unlimited customisation and a dedicated support team. It has numerous features such as the PeerGuardian blocklist manager, customisation, themes, super seeding, a friendly GUI and more.
ApexDC++ is, and always will be, free from all forms of malware. The project is managed and developed by veterans of the P2P scene and as such we feel we are in touch with the opinions, wishes and requirements of our users.
The program allows you to send graphical emoticons to users. You can install multiple emoticon packs at once from customisation page!
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Changes in version 1.6.5 (December 25, 2018):
- Fix: Potential remote crash when receiving UDP data (DC++)
- Fix: MiniUPnPc multicast TTL argument (DC++)
- Added: Ability to reset public hublist addresses from settings (DC++)
- Removed: Option to use Coral CDN, which became defunct (DC++)
- Change: Default hublist addresses updated
- Change: OpenSSL upgrade to version 1.1.1a
- Change: Updated to minupnpc 1.2
- Change: Updated to a more recent version of WTL and boost libraries
- Change: Updated compiler to MSVC 2017 (including redistributable)
- Change: Other minor miscelaneous changes
Homepage – https://www.apexdc.net
Size: 23.0 MB