Furthermore, it lets you handle mail efficiently and with style, and Thunderbird filters away junk mail too. It is a sophisticated and very well integrated Bayesian spam filter knocks out most junk mail (after some training). Combine these two aspects, and you get a sensible feature that automatically sanitizes (potentially dangerous) HTML code.
Also it turns off remote images for spam or anything else you classify as bad mail. For example, the worms and viruses. Though not perfect, a scam sensor detects tactics commonly used to fool users. Flexible views, free-form tags and powerful filters, search and virtual folders make it a snap to handle large amounts of mail.
Mozilla Thunderbird 112 also work fine with IMAP accounts and across email accounts. The integrated RSS feed reader extends these abilities to news.
Thunderbird 112, as a messaging system, is the unique tool that users can use to integrate as many of their communications as they want. It is a powerful yet enjoyable tool to help individuals manage their online interactions.
Whether that’s email, instant messaging, social networking messages, or other types of message. Thunderbird application combines an open architecture, a powerful extensibility and customization framework. Also a person-centric perspective on communications.
Mozilla Thunderbird 112 Features:
- Manages multiple POP and IMAP email accounts and reads RSS feeds.
- A junk mail filter, using Bayesian statistics, can block the spam automatically.
- Mail views, free-form message tags and flexible filters let you organize and prioritize good mail easily.
- Searches can be saved to virtual folders that automatically aggregate relevant mail in Thunderbird.
- Offers rich, but security and privacy conscious HTML formatting support.
- Mail classified as junk can automatically be sanitized. Thunderbird detects common scam tactics.
- S/MIME support lets you encrypt and sign mail (OpenPGP plug-in available).
- You can run Mozilla Thunderbird from a removable medium such as USB stick.
- Many extensions allow to expand more the feature set or improve usability.
- Supports Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
Homepage – https://www.thunderbird.net
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 11.0, 12.0
Please note that GNU/Linux distributors may provide packages for your distribution which have different requirements.
- Thunderbird will not run at all without the following libraries or packages:
- GTK+ 3.14 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
- libstdc++ 4.8.1 or higher
- glibc 2.17 or higher
- For optimal functionality, we recommend the following libraries or packages:
- NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher
Size: 57.2 MB