Adobe Animate 2022 (formerly Adobe Flash Professional) allows you to create the interactive animations for multiple platforms. Complex animations are easier now that the Motion Editor gives you granular control over motion tween properties.
Design interactive animations with cutting-edge drawing tools and publish them to multiple platforms. Including Flash/AIR, HTML5 Canvas, WebGL or even custom platforms. And reach viewers on virtually any desktop or mobile device.
The leading vector animation toolset helps you work faster and create content that looks terrific on everything from mobile devices to the latest ultra high-resolution displays.
Convert existing Flash ads to HTML5 Canvas or create them from scratch, so they’re optimized for any browser. Export to 4K and higher resolutions to make sure your videos will look great on the latest Ultra HD TVs and monitors.
Create custom vector art brushes using your devices and save them to CC Libraries. Vector art brushes let you modify the path of a stroke after drawing it and scale to any resolution with no loss of quality. Draw expressive artwork for animations with vector art brushes and the Paint Brush tool.
This Adobe software will continue supporting Flash (SWF) and AIR formats as first-class citizens. In addition, it can output animations to virtually any format (including SVG), through its extensible architecture.
Adobe Animate 2022 Features:
Drawing, illustration and authoring
- Vector art brushes. Modify the path of a stroke after it’s been drawn, and scale them to any resolution without losing quality. You can also make custom brushes and import brushes created with Adobe Capture.
- 360° rotatable canvas. Rotate the canvas on any pivot point as you draw to get the perfect angle and strokes. You can even use this feature with a Wacom Cintiq!
- Improved pencils and brushes. Draw smooth, precise vector outlines along a curve and get faster live previews.
- Easier audio syncing. Control audio looping directly on the timeline, without having to code.
- Faster color changing. Naming tagged colors lets you change one color and have it automatically update your entire project.
- Colored onion skinning. Easily orchestrate complex animations now that adjacent frames can have different color and alpha values.
- Adobe Stock. Browse and license millions of high-quality photos, illustrations and vector graphics directly in Animate. You can even add life to static content by adding animations to them.
- Creative Cloud Libraries. Access colors, vector graphics and brushes directly as you work.
- Multiplatform support. HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, Flash (SWF), AIR, video, and custom platforms (such as SVG) via extensions.
- 4K+ video export. Export videos with custom resolutions for the latest Ultra HD and Hi-DPI displays.
- Custom resolution export. Revitalize older content by resizing and optimizing them for any resolution, such as Ultra HD and Hi-DPI displays.
- .OAM support. Export your project as an .OAM file for easy importing to Adobe Muse, InDesign, DPS and Dreamweaver.
- Assets at your fingertips with Creative Cloud Libraries. Browse and access brushes, colors, graphics and other creative assets in libraries that are available in Animate and other Creative Cloud apps.
- Find the perfect asset in Adobe Stock. The new Adobe Stock marketplace lets you find, license and manage royalty-free images and vector graphics from directly within Animate. Choose from 45 million assets.
- Design with Adobe Typekit. Access thousands of Adobe Typekit fonts from right within your font menu and apply them to your Animate web projects.
- Greater flexibility with vector art brushes. New vector art brushes let you modify the path of a stroke after it’s been drawn and scale to any resolution without loss of quality.
- Easily sync audio with your animations. Attach and control audio looping directly on the Timeline for perfect synchronization without having to code.
- Color changes made easy. Name tagged colors so you can change one and have it automatically update across your entire composition.
- Colored onion skinning. Easily orchestrate complex animations now that you can see multiple adjacent frames with different color and alpha values on the stage.
Also includes: The ability to package animations as OAM files, import SVG files directly onto the stage using Creative Cloud Libraries or the File Import command and more.
Adobe Animate 2022 is part of Adobe Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And with Behance integration, you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- [macOS] Files in the network folder become hidden and the error occurs on trying to save a file opened from a shared network drive.
- [macOS] Eyedropper does not pick up the correct color from a group or a graphic.
- Child object gets rotated on reopening the file if the parent object was rotated before parenting.
Changes in Adobe Animate 2022 22.0.6:
- [macOS] Error opening files created in older versions of Flash Professional.
- [macOS] Missing workspaces, files error after launching the application with fresh preferences after macOS 12.3.1 update.
- Incorrect test movie and video output if parenting is used inside a graphic symbol with a camera on the main timeline.
- Parenting structure breaks upon copy-pasting keyframes with rigging in it.
- Compiler error on publishing the file with any of the actions script reserved keywords in the layer name.
- Import of SVG files with an embedded PNG is failing
Changes in Adobe Animate 2022 22.0.5:
- [winOS] Application turns black after using it for a long time.
- [winOS] Actions panel is not getting closed on pressing F9 key.
- [macOS] Color picker doesn’t work in Gradient Color Panel, Find and Replace panel.
- [macOS] clr and act color files exported failed to append the file extension hence unable to import such files.
- Video export or Publishing takes too long and the output doesn’t match with the stage if layer effects are applied inside the nested graphics.
- Font Name, Font Style, Stroke Style and Width Profile dropdowns are not clickable or failed to open unless the application is relaunched.
Changes in Adobe Animate 2022 22.0.4:
- [macOS] Sound not playing in Library panel and Timeline playback on Mac OS 11 & 12.
- [macOS] Application goes to non responding state when importing a h264 video or opening a file containing h264 video.
- Application crashes on scrolling the font list after adding a web font.
- Stroke appearances are not retained while converting it to a rigged object.
Changes in Adobe Animate 2022 22.0.3:
- [winOS] Inserting Keyframes progress dialog appears on inserting a keyframe or a blank keyframe.
- Convert each to keyframes breaks the pose in the last keyframe in shape tween.
- Previous keyframe objects are misplaced while using auto keyframing in a parenting setup.
- Unable to move symbols in multiple layers together in a motion tween.
- Unintended new keyframe is introduced when editing a symbol with the Free Transform tool in a tween span.
- Playhead jumps in the Timeline panel while expanding or collapsing the Motion editor view
Changes in Adobe Animate 2022 22.0.2:
- [winOS] Context menu with options like Run Script, Format Code, Comment selection etc do not appear in script documents
- [winOS] Actions panel is not getting closed on pressing F9 key.
- Objects on the child layer retain the tween even after removing the animation in the parent layer when Propagate Scale, Skew, and Flip is ON.
Changes in Adobe Animate 2022 22.0.1:
- Layer gets unparented in Auto Keyframe workflows.
- Parenting in motion tween glitches if rotation is applied.
- Child object moves on changing the transformation point of a parent object.
- [winOS] Animate crashes on publishing a file with corrupted sound.
- [winOS] Animate crashes on opening a file from a location that requires administrator privileges.
- The code block is not shown properly in the actions panel and script documents.
- Curly braces do not auto close in the Actions panel.
- [winOS] Autocomplete does not work in the Actions panel.
- [winOS] Keyboard shortcut for Find and Replace, Comment, and Uncomment Selection is not working in the Actions panel.
- [macOS] Keyboard shortcut to Hide Animate does not work when in script document.
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com/products/animate.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows Windows 10 (64-bit) versions 1809, 1909, 2004, 20H2, 21H1.
- macOS 11 (Big Sur) and macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
Size: 2048 MB